Mjolnir's power

/tries to find way to give all 50 daily likes to this one sentence/ :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart: :100:

5 Likes

:heart: :tophat: :palm_tree:

1 Like

How do u boost the mandala ?? What do u mean ??

would you mind elaborating on this?

1 Like

Will be back in a couple of minutes to add more (eating some quick lunch now lol)

3 Likes

2 Likes

The link below is a good popular reminder of the “story“.

The Creation of Thor’s Hammer

When I posted the lines you’ve quoted:

1. I was excessively stuck in this kind of mythological material (Norse included, since I like it). The building process of the hammer was sort of “sabotaged” by the trickster god Loki and thus remained as an unfinished piece of work (according to the “story”). Wearing the signature of Loki, in a way.

2. And I was also stuck in my own megalomaniac interpretation of things, like “hehe… you wanna know a secret? I discovered that Loki can actually spoil Thor’s hammer and thus the mandala.”

??!!

What was spoiling the mandala was simply my own interpretation, personality (which has some trickster tendencies sometimes but I try to behave), and that pathetic attitude of “look how cultivated I am, but not you hehe :v:t2:

Luckily, we change (even a little) over time.

So at the end of the day: I have no constructive elaboration to offer here :))) , except maybe that there’s though some part of the mandalas which are influenced by us/those who wear them. “Logically”.

That’s all, really ;))

8 Likes

Haha ahh okay good to know! Are you still using the mandala after all this time?

1 Like

Not really for the last 6-7 months. I have an extended family visit and gave to them my bedroom. That mandala is hanged on the wall of that room, near the bed.

Interestingly (but in fact somewhat harmoniously with what we discussed previously), it didn’t have a… Thor-ish effect on my parents. At least nothing like what I had or some forum members seem to have. It has blended with their personal “dispositions” (they are still super friendly and warm with people, their company is enjoyed, etc. It wasn’t like that in my case :))

5 Likes

Oh thats cool! I know if I showed some of this stuff to my family they would think I had gone crazy lol :joy:

2 Likes

Also, I’ve been wearing the thor tag for the last few weeks and hadnt really noticed anything yet. But this morning I woke up after this dream where I held the mandala and called for Thor and something “clicked” and the tag came “alive” and started shaking with energy.

Could this be Thor acknowledging me? Or is this just a case of me reading way to much into this haha

2 Likes

I can imagine, I’ve been there too. Like the majority in this community, I guess :) It’s also a matter of luck: some families/close ones end up accepting when they constantly notice the positive effects on you.

Both. Thor is full of surprises:

:)) I laugh but who can certify 100% that Thor doesn’t like Michael Bublé?

About the acknowledgment part: I tend to think like you sometimes. I should rectify what I said in the other post because actually, I still “use” the mandala when I get in that room to clean or grab my things. I stare at it, let myself be infused… and seek assistance/protection for certain situations.

Even if it’s not an intercession per se, there’s still a connection created with the archetype and everything that it represents… including those that are only within one’s own subjectivity. There’s always an inevitable “make believe” part too.

4 Likes

Im playing catchup on the whole Thor power dog tag subject. Is it safe for your aura if you do not boost? Where do u find mandals? Thank you.

hey man yeah the general consensus is not to boost, the fields are strong enough as they are. And you can find them on the sapien med insta page

4 Likes

If i use at the same time

Do anyone know can i put this mandala as a wallpaper on my phone? Never used any mandala so don’t know how it works

Yes.

Check out the Sapien’s Instagram thread for a more complete discussion about how it works.

2 Likes

Anyone still using thor mandala? Any updates your experience guys :fire:

I’ve started using it again lately for a few days per week. I had forgotten the cool effects it gives.
In some aspects the way people react reminds me of the first androstenol audio. Your presence is way more strong and impactful, it projects powerful authority and dominance.
Also depending on the case, I think the wearer can allow Thor himself to come through unfiltered, sort of directly coaching and guiding you while you wear the mandala. I have had instances of clearly receiving his opinions and ideas on how I should have acted or moved in certain everyday situations while wearing this mandala as I went about my day. I enjoyed it a lot

3 Likes

I used Thor for years, a large part of my personality came from him, I built myself over time with him, with strength, motivation, courage and a strong presence, today I feel that I don’t need to use it and I don’t need that energy, using this mandala gives me it seems to leave it somehow connected to the entity and is very heavy or sticky, it doesn’t vibrate that high for me.
with lion and androstenol I don’t feel it, it seems like Thor has baggage behind him