Mold & Biotoxin Illness

Hello everyone,

First I wanted to thank so many of you for reaching out to help me in my last post “mystery illness”.

This forum is full of so many caring people willing to help -and when you’re really sick, you have no idea how much that means…so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I wanted to ask if there is anything besides “fungus destroyer” that could or should be used for Black Mold Illness & Biotoxin illness?

I have a host of other issues going on as I’m struggling w a complex illness but I’m sure this could be a big one For me.

Right now I’m focusing on

Kidney & Adrenal Healing
Liver Cirrhosis
Fungus Destroyer
Virus Destroyer
Stem Cell & Scar tissue remover (which I think I over did because I looped it and now I feel like I’m in a huge detox)
Dream seed Grounding

I tried the Radiation audio and that knocked me out beyond belief

And then I just tried the Glutathione audio

I think I’m in a HUGE inflammatory cascade and not sure how to balance that out as with some auto immune issues, it can be a huge problem.

I’m sure I’m over doing it as I am doing them 4 x day I just want to get stronger as this illness is torture.

Thank you all and a special to Sapien Medicine and all the people that have been helping me!!! :heart::pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

I know you want to heal fast but dont rush it and end up overwhelming your body, take a step back and try the audios you currently have x 2 a day and maybe have a day break every some days too and see how that feels.

You should def listen to jing, chi, prana, microcosmic orbit, to give you a big boost of energy to help you get through the detox and healing from the audios.

Also automated grounding at last for any excess energy from the healing.

Im not sure if others had asked you if you could afford some of the audios that are on gumroad and teespring?

Because im sure the Plasma Protocol or at least the advance healing + volt could help you faster.

3 Likes

Hello

Thank you so much for your message and advice.

I def think I may need to take tomorrow off because I have been doing each 4 x day so that is clearly too much :man_facepalming:t2:.

At this time, I’m not able to purchase any audios but so I’m really focusing on the ones on YouTube (which I am so grateful for!)

Do you think I should wait to do the energy audios you mentioned?

No you should actually incorporate them from now.

Maybe try this approach.

Take a break for 2 days.

But in those two days listen to this.

In this order:

This one x 1

Then this x 2

Then this x 2

next this x 2

Then end with this one x 1

Then after two days start again with whatever ppl suggested you before or that you chose x 2 after you have a round of the ones above.

3 Likes

Ok thank you so much!

This is super helpful!

1 Like

Full Body Detox on Patreon or Youtube and the Tennant Voltage portion of Advanced Healing on Gumroad. If I remember what I read in Tennant’s book “Healing is Voltage”, inflammation is the lack of proper voltage, usually caused by the presence of something toxic.

Edit:
Came back to add, “usually caused by the presence of something toxic” OR by the lack of something good. That part just came back to me. So “Antioxidant Formula” would be the other half of the equation. The other half of my equation which has 3 parts…

5 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you! Ina really did the Antioxidant one about an hour ago… but that is good to know and have on hand.

But still def feeling an inflammatory cascade

I will look at the other one you mentioned :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I hope you’re able to get to a doctor or even a doctor and a naturopath. Might take a lot of the guess work out of things for you.

2 Likes

Unfort I have turned every possible stone with doctors after all these years so I’m left to my own devices to figure this out.

4 Likes

Use the plasma, atleast for 1-2min and cellvoltage can be enhanced with mstate gold which is free.

3 Likes

Since you’re speaking of inflammation, have you tried this one out?

I would loop it a couple times longer but you will feel different within the first couple minutes!

Yeah!! Always a good idea to run the album; they all help in balancing the body. Rhodium, Platinum, Iridium and Indium as well as the Mstate Iron!

Edit: Pancreas field will also help with regulating inflammation!

7 Likes

You’re the best! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Ok thank you so much!!! Right now I’m in an awful state of chronic fatigue so anything that can help bring back some energy and vitality without causing further detox would be a blessing

1 Like

Well…maybe you see where the problem is.

You need to detox, to a certain level.

3 Likes

Wow I feel you! I have been through something similar! A shock induced type led to a chronic fatigue for a couple years! But nothing that Sapien can’t help with… So trust that everything should flip to a new journey starting here :)

I see you are using the Kidney and Adrenal field but it’s a good idea to also use the Adrenal Healing on Sapien Med— since one is focused more on the Adrenal glands and treats them differently. Also you’re good to go on the detox! No worries about that :)

And if you have the means to do it, get the Microkinesitherapist field!

See Atreides review below!

3 Likes

I agree but I have been detoxing for over 10+ Years lol and it has not been bringing any vitality back

1 Like

Well that’s just one aspect. Another one is that entities like to suck out your energy so you might wanna try etheric cord cutter + exorcism and see if you feel a relief or tiredness. If you got more tired it means, its working.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will look into both of these! Yes, chronic fatigue is pure hell. It feels like your wrapped in chains Ans the life force gets sucked out of you. It’s horrible so I love that everyone is so willing to help! Thank you!

2 Likes

I :100: agree and to be honest, this is something that I have felt for a long time ever since I was a kid because I used to black out with stomach pain and no one could ever figure out what was going on. I don’t know why I have been so trepidatious about doing these two. I think because anytime I have ever worked on spiritual stuff, I was left beyond fatigued and felt so much worse…maybe that is tellingbin and of itself

1 Like