Mold & Biotoxin Illness

Well that tells me u are (most probably) oxygenating well. So it could be muscular related. Have u tried muscle message/spa days?
Have u tried Anti-anxiety?

Also lung restoration but go slow.

2 Likes

M-state Gold and Silver

I am sorry. Which one is Radiation audio?

Is it possible that your environment (home, school, office) or the food you eat contribute to the recurring detox? What you told us here sounds like whatever causing your illness is still around you, and your body needs to detox all the time because you haven’t removed yourself yet from the possible cause(s).

Some may feel worse for a while before feeling better. Some feel better instantly. Most of the time you just need patience and discipline with the audios.

If you feel very tired, you can back off for a while. When you want to start again, it’s recommended to start with the aura cleanse plus other audios on the Point of No Return article.

It can be caused by many things not just respiratory issues. It can be heart problem, anxiety, etc. If you don’t want to see a doctor, just test out some audios and see which one is working for you but definitely follow the listening guidelines and don’t loop.

1 Like

Hello thank you for your message Ans help.

This is the radiation one I did :slight_smile:

Regarding home, diet etc, that has all been addressed as this has been going on for well over a decade and a half. I have made sure mold is not an issue as well as emf toxicity. Part of the reason why I am moving (again) is because there is a tower that I want to get away from. It is important to look at all these things and I have done combed everything regarding diet and environment. Thank you so much for being on that same path. I wish most doctors would begin to look at these things.

I will def read the point of return article. And will def back off of something’s. Just wondering if there are up building audios to focus on to strength my system.

Thank you again for your help!

Thank you man!

Capture

One possibility at least.

2 Likes

You have gone through a lot. Hopefully you will find the root cause of your mystery illness soon.

Maybe use the Cosmo-volt 1 time + Kidney and Adrenal Healing 1-3 times a day and see if there is an improvement in your sleep quality and energy level.

2 Likes

The OP has already gone to many doctors, including during the shortness of breath episode and they found nothing abnormal. I am sure they checked for cardiac issue .

2 Likes

Thank you so much
Can you tell me where cell voltage is?
I can’t seem to find it on YT?

Thank you

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you so much !!!

2 Likes