Mold & Biotoxin Illness

You are most welcome. Well, lets see if it helps. I wasnt seeing anyone else rush to answer u, so I thought I would answer (since I have a opinion). I know how it feels to “get your @ss kicked” by the fields working their “magic”.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m not familiar with that one (coffee)

And I have not tried the micro one just yet

1 Like

Ok thank you! I agree “do no harm”
:pray:t2:

1 Like

Please keep us updated. After AutoGrounding X1, rest a while and see how u feel. (thats my opinion, and what I would do) If after a while, u feel an improvement, then I would play AutoGrounding X1 again, then rest afterwards.

1 Like

I will! Thank you!!

1 Like

I think it’s one of the best, maybe The best for all around healing especially when we don’t know exactly what’s ailing us. I know it’s not free and I feel lucky to be able to use it at least once a day. I use it at bedtime because people say it makes them tired even though I haven’t noticed that myself.

It tells your body what needs fixing and then your body starts the process of healing. Which is why I love to follow it up with the voltage Tennant identified for healing.

Cosmo-voltage is somewhat similar to Micro-kinesis and it is free on Patreon.

3 Likes

Thank you so much.

I just looked it up. I can’t purchase anything at the moment but I will def keep it in mind for when I can. That sounds really usually esp since no one can identify what is causing this illness.

The Cell Voltage one also sounds wonderful. Just not sure I should do anything else at the moment because of the fields I already have done. However…I do think cell voltage may be a big missing piece.

I have always struggled, even as a little kid with mystery symptoms, esp Chronic Fatigue.

Looked into everything under the sun…even generational things…been to all the “famous” healers as well and no one can figure it out.

Does Sapien Medicine every work with anyone? I am assuming no, but if He/She/They happen to see this…I welcome your input :pray:t2:

1 Like

To disambiguate:
Cosmo-volt is here.
And cell voltage would be here as the second track within Advanced healing.

4 Likes

You’re awesome
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you again. Tried the grounding but no change. Having a lot of shortness of breathe. Which were you holding off on suggesting if you don’t mind me asking?

I suggest playing it again. Then rest again.

The Schuman Resonance

Ok thank you. Is that the same as the grounding?

It is a bit different, but also considered grounding.

2 Likes

Do u have any servitors? If u want I can send 2 of mine to you to help with your energy. We will take it to PM in that case.

I would also consider listening to Angelic Intersession a few times. And state what u want help with.

I don’t know what servitors are?

Also listening to the Angelic intercession would be ok considering all the other stuff I’ve done? If it’s a benign field I will try it.

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

Another suggestion. When I feel really crappy and can barely sit in a chair I listen to:
Hyperbaric Oxygen X2, then listen to Glutathione X2

2 Likes

Ok thank you! I have to do something because I am so out of breathe. Ironically when I got home form John Of God, the same thing happened. I had horrible shortness of breathe for months Ans doctors could not figure out what was causing what

1 Like

When u went to a doctor for it, how was the % of oxygen in your blood? They usually put a fingertip clip (pulse Ox)to tell that, that does the reading. Do u get dusky or blueish nail beds? (I do, along with blue lips)

1 Like

My O2 levels were normal and they tested for covid at 3 different hospitals and it was negative

My nails and lips don’t get blue but they have a lot of rigids and lines in them (my nails)