Morphic fields and the subconscious mind

One of the things that drew me to Dream’s work several years ago was the idea that we could reprogram the subconscious mind with energy fields. It was a new and exciting concept to me. And while I have benefitted from using his fields, like many of you I am still searching for a highly effective tool to clear limiting belief’s and reprogram the subconscious. That is why we eagerly jump on the latest field that Dream releases hoping it will finally be the one. I realize this is an evolving science, so all we can do is keep researching, experimenting and sharing our results with each other. If any of you have discovered something that has worked really well for you, please share it with the community. Thank you!

4 Likes

SLR tag is what you’re looking for. Mine is coming in either tomorrow or Monday but there’s a thread where you can read about it

3 Likes

Thank you Reform! I have it. : )

1 Like

But we are sharing it around in this forum… There’s not a one-fit recipe though…

SLR + Ego seem to do the trick for some.
Others need some clearing from blockages to be able to manifest what they truly want…

I’d suppose using the Chakra Series + Vibrations would be a great place to start. Myself I’m going to get VOT + Chakra Series by the end of the month.

Of course, Dream has newer fields which can even surpass these…

3 Likes

Have you taken the course yet? For me, the course audios were some of the most powerful I’ve listened to from Dream. I make it a point to listen to Body Primer, Energy Sensitivity, and Crystallize most days but only after Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limits Removal Silent Version (patreon).

These audios have helped tremendously on my spiritual path. I guess it really comes down to what you are trying to reprogram about your subconscious. What would you like to have from using these fields?

4 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. I haven’t taken the course yet. In general I would like to live more fearlessly and feel more joy for life. These fields are an evolving science and they have limitations on what they can currently accomplish. But I feel the key is in developing or finding a highly effective tool to reprogram the subconscious mind. Once we have that, we can all be living limitless joyful lives.

Maybe u just need a certain brainwave file that seamlessly gives access to your subconscious & frees things up. I’m thinking something around theta & alpha

I worked with brainwave entrainment quite a bit in the past. They certainly help put you in a more suggestive state where you can access the subconscious mind. You would still need a method to reprogram it once you are in that state.

Here is a mandala from Dream. Print it and place it wherever you feel is best. Best audio to get rid of fears? Or to become fearless?

For audios I would try this stack to start your day:
Ego Dissolution
Subconscious Limits Removal or wear your tag. Try a day or two without wearing your tag and see how it feels when you put it back on.
Exorcism x2 or De-Inhabiter if you have it.
Amygdala Healing + Fear Release x3
The Internal Alchemical Crucible x2 or x3
Childlike Wonder x3
Depths of Your Soul from Album 4. x2

Amygdala Healing is going to be your best bet for fear release, and the Internal Alchemical Crucible will burn up all the fears that rise from Amygdala Healing. :slight_smile: Then Childlike Wonder and Depths of Your Soul should help bring more feeling of joy and connection to yourself and all that is.

Try the stack out for a few days and see how you feel. I would listen in the morning to start your day off right!

Also for a quick fix there is always Belly Full of Laughter because why not? :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you TerraIncarnation_345! I appreciate the reply. I have worked extensively with almost all the fields you suggested. I am not new to Sapien’s work. I have been using his fields for years. I think the issue is there are limitations to what these fields can accomplish. So all we can do is keep experimenting, trying new fields as Dream releases them. Combine them with other modalities and share our results with each other.

Keep in mind both mind and body have limitations.
You can’t make changes all of a sudden.
Even some of that is for your own protection.
Of course you can try to improve and try to manifest faster with these digital tools, meditation, etc.
Who knows, maybe in the future there will be more advanced fields.
But as for now, all these fields are incredible powerful.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be where I am today (as far as receptivity goes) if it weren’t for diet, and my personal daily spiritual practice. I think using the fields to supplement my spiritual work that I already do, was the key for me. If I was only using the fields and not doing any work, who knows how well I would receive the energy into my being?

But that is also where the course audios helped me immensely. Any barriers I had, or thought I had, were brought down by them. It also has a lot to do with intention. Practicing anything with devotion and intention will bring better results, just from my personal experience.

I’m sorry you’re meeting resistance or limitations. I hope you will find what works for you so you may enjoy all this beautiful life has to offer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not my experience at all. They have done for me what would take 10+ years of intensive spiritual practice in a very short period of time. BOL alone does that.

1 Like

Thank you TerraIncarnation_345! I agree. It all works together. I have been practicing mediation, mindfulness exercises and keeping a gratitude journal daily for many years. I don’t think I could have a stronger intention or devotion.

1 Like

Matt keeps saying he wants something more powerful that all we know.
These fields are already powerful and will keep getting better.

1 Like

And he keeps calling it a science…morphogenic fields are a concept in science but I don’t think he realizes making them is a spiritual skill. And I’d say they are more like UNLIMITED in their possibilities. As Dream ascends, the fields also become more advanced.

The Hep C field cured mine in less than 8 weeks and repaired my liver good as new as well. That’s not even possible in “science.”

The medical treatment didn’t work for me and that was with 6 months of pills.

So yeah I’d say they are strong lol

I mean they induce negentropy…that’s the opposite of limited. It’s the definition of complete rejuvenation

2 Likes

I didn’t say more powerful. Power and effectiveness are not always synonymous. More effective in creating the desired result. Yes, as Dream advances his skills I am sure they will become more effective.

I am speaking of effectiveness when I say powerful…everything I just wrote spoke to effectiveness, not power. the Hep C field cured my Hep C , genotype 3: at this time they were only curing this genotype with meds 60-70% success rate…and not only that, the field included hepatocyte growth factor sub field which REGENERATED the cirrhosis of my liver. That capability doesn’t even exist mainstream.

You’re kinda confusing me

1 Like

I am very aware creating morphic or energy field’s is a spiritual gift.

1 Like

I just don’t see the limits other than for the things fields haven’t been created for yet…