Mosquitoes and anti bedbug project

we can make an NFT as Shielding 3.0
Against insects

and creates deet-based items OR [Nootkatone])

1 Like

sorry if I correct my texts
but I write English badly, and I want to be sure that you understand me,

dream will never make an Nft that could harm us

I am on this forum because I trust the people who make the audios and the rest

1 Like

Can we please also include those nasty cockroaches? A field to make them go away?

3 Likes

yes, but maybe Dream can make it without substances, but on an energetical - informational basis ( hypnotize them and make them think we’re not their food )
:slightly_smiling_face: j’aprecie reellement votre initiative :herb:

1 Like

I appreciate you too,
we have to do something to make everyone happy

1 Like

,for all insects,

2 Likes

A) environmental transformer servitor, (for a world without insects).

1. Extreme Self Confidence (sapien patreon audio, to have no doubt about our ability to keep insects away)

2. Woven Worlds – Contentment
    (Pushing, energizing and empowering through the physical, psychic, subconscious and extradimensional; a creation of energy through brute force but with great elegance. So with this powerful push, the imagined world begins to become your very real reality)

3. the manifested

B) anti-insect barrier (these are created to create an energy field around you that does what the words say,)

1. Each object created, will have this energy which repels mosquitoes the same as (Environmental Transformer Servitor) or will come out of deet, neem oil, Nootkatone.
    I prefer it to be the captain who decides

Here is the beginning of the Nft
I would like to know if you like it to start

Does this cover Lizards too ?

1 Like

but you can help me if you want
right now a lot of people have bedbugs in their homes
I don’t want to have a bad surprise
just insects, I can’t stand stinging animals
environmental transformer servant with him I haven’t been bitten by mosquitoes for 2 years
That’s why I put it, then I thought that if I had confidence, everyone would have the same result
I believed in it from the start, although I am not a person who trusts everything.

2 Likes

Sure, I can research something on it.

2 Likes

great, thank you

I am interested too.

(I dream of an automated chores field also, repellent of dust, self washing windows, auto ironed clothes aahhhh sighs ):trident::sparkles:

3 Likes

Is this public project ?.

1 Like

i appreciate this initiative a lot, because, just mosquitos, for example, can carry deadly diseases in many parts of the world, so it would really deserve to be a public field, so many people to benefit from it.
I wouldn’t like me to smell like lavender or lemongrass, though, because i like roses, lol (but roses aren’t a bug repellent), and i would preffer to use my favourite perfumes, when i feel to use them :slight_smile:
Also, any foreign substance to the body, and especially essential oils, even the most used ones, contain potentially harmful components, that can even cause tumours etc

What I would suggest, is to ask Dream to make a simple and specific field for repelling insects: mosquitos, bedbugs, ticks, dust mites (very important), ants, moths, spiders, cockroaches, tse tse and all similar insects etc , and if you really want, the mandala to be an item maker also, although i don’t see the need, because we can place copies of the mandala exactly where we want them, no need for items.

I am sure that Dream can make such a field, that doesn’t use poisons / chemical substances, but , like the Environmental Transformer field, can “convince” insects to go away and not bother us and our appartment. I personally have used the Environmental Transformer for that, and all the flies that enter my appartment go away quickly, they don’t remain in it. That started the exact day when i printed the Environmental transformer and told it to keep insects away :slight_smile:

I think that this project doesn’t need fields and subfields, and i am sure that the moderators will understand and send it to Dream.
I would love to see this made, it is so important !

The only exception could be our pet tarantulas (joking) :)

4 Likes

I completely agree, but we are obliged to send them something coherent so that they accept our project.
after a public project, I am ok

1 Like

yes
I think we can do a good project between all of us
people don’t like being bitten by ticks or mosquitoes
everyone has to be happy.

we can do it like that.
and do a survey to create objects
I think it’s good and simple

the objects would be for cockroaches, moths, so that they cannot settle in our home
with the same energy as the NFT

3 Likes

Dont forget tea tree oil! Also the Homöopathic remedies, like Staphysagria C12, or Psorinum C12, have the energy to repell, mosquitos. That enery information could be usefull.

2 Likes

Cinnamon works on bed bugs.

1 Like

[A) environmental transformer servitor, (for a world without insects).

1. Extreme Self Confidence (sapien patreon audio, to have no doubt about our ability to keep insects away)

2)Woven Worlds – Contentment
(Pushing, energizing and empowering through the physical, psychic, subconscious and extradimensional; a creation of energy through brute force but with great elegance. So with this powerful push, the imagined world begins to become your very real reality)

3)the manifested The Manifested (formerly called Lawyer of Attraction) - Testimonials

B) anti-insect barrier (these are created to create an energy field around you that does what the words say,)

1)Each object created, will have this energy which repels mosquitoes the same as (Environmental Transformer Servitor) or will come out of deet, neem oil, Nootkatone.
I prefer it to be the captain who decides

This is just the beginning of the nft