Mount Shasta · Energetic Alchemy
Sacred Places 2
℗ Sapien Media Records

See Also:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/lake-titicaca-feat-kano/5845/2
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/mount-kailash/5846/2

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/machu-picchu-feat-kano/5842/2

8 Likes

@Captain_Nemo All the music is :fire: :fire: on this album.
Hopefully you add some/all of it to the Sapien Med Chill Live Radio?

5 Likes

I adore that one soooooo much! The music, the atmosphere… everything!

5 Likes

Shasta is a magical place :sparkles:

6 Likes

im surprised not many people listened to this…this is one of my favorite songs that Dream made

2 Likes

Shame on me more cause its been one place ive felt always pulled to visit, but the times i made plans things got in the way and i couldnt go. Yet ive played this 2 times the most :grimacing:

Thanks for bumping it, funny in the times ive planned to go there something was happening in my life that is happening now… i will def play it i dont think its a coincidence.

1 Like

what a coincidence you played it 2 times and i visited Shasta twice lol…

i wanna go back…my favorite is the fresh spring water there…its so energizing and its so smooth…lots of ancient minerals…

1 Like

Okok i need to go!!

I love hiking and i love mountains but this is the main reason why i want to go there and to the other points

1_MtCduHJZBV47Wu2NQPtm0Q

2 Likes

yes you do…also, look out for random violet lights that might show up while you explore

1 Like

thanks for that photo…i remember before i went there, i looked it up and found out it was the root chakra of earth…

also, reminds me when i was in school talking to people about it…it was just calling me for some reason…people didnt want me to go because the way i talked about it was like i might live there…they were people i was doing music with…but i had a strong urge to go…

im glad i trusted my instinct that time…other times i didnt act on my intuition before and its like i get stuck when i dont act on it…

if i have another opportunity to go im going lol

1 Like

Lol one of the times i planned on going i was visiting my then Boyfriend who lived further down in same Ca and i kept pushing trying to get there after the first plan failed, and he was almost annoyed with me, because thats all id be talking, he was like you are scaring me now to go there…

You know… when ppl dont know they wont ever know…

images (1)

2 Likes

lol fear was a big lesson of mine when i was in Shasta as well…

i randomly met a psychic there…she told me she was closing, but she was told that she had to wait for someone…she said “maybe its you”

she told where to go to get stuff…like water and a cool camp site…she also told me im gonna see some stuff lol…i thought i was ready, but when i parked my car in the camp spot, i gazed out the window looking at the stars thru the trees expecting to see something…then i got scared and put a blanket over my face lol

1 Like

i dont blame your boyfriend for feeling like that though lol…not everyone is ready for that type of energy…cant force anyone…

just like im not ready to listen to alien intercession yet lol…

right now, i can only listen to angelic intercession, shasta, and agartha…
still working on it

1 Like