Mountain Kailash CRYPTO NFT

Mount Kailash

In Hinduism, it is traditionally recognized as the abode of Shiva, who resided there along with his consort goddess Parvati and their children, Ganesha and Kartikeya.
According to Jain scriptures, Ashtapada is the site where the first Jain Tirthankara, Rishabhadeva attained moksha (liberation).
Mount Kailash is known as Mount Meru in Buddhist texts. It is central to its cosmology, and a major pilgrimage site for some Buddhist traditions.
Enjoy this painting portal into worlds of wonder

17 Likes

What a beauty

3 Likes

Mount Kailash—the Stairway to Heaven

According to the Buddhist and Hindu scriptures, around the Mount Meru exist ancient monasteries and caves wherein the holy sages reside in their material and subtle bodies. These caves can be seen by only a few fortunate ones.

Mount Kailash is believed to be the Axis Mundi aka the cosmic axis, world axis, world pillar, centre of the world, the world tree. It is the point where heaven meets earth. The Google Maps vouch for the validity of this fact.

10 Likes

Y’know, if I had the moneys and was into the NFT thing I’d so consider this a synchronicity because I was talking about Kailasa temple earlier and how crazy it is how it was constructed/carved. (If I’m not mistaken there’s a connection between the temple and Kailash. Orrr I’m just being silly and seeing similar names and assuming. Pretty sure I heard about a carving that has something to do with Kailash though in it.)

Idk just wanted to say that lol because I’ve had one of those very weird synchronicity-filled days today

6 Likes

Hallo everyone and Maoshan_Wanderer who I heard he has a strong connection with Shiva

Can I find more information about this NFT? Is the energy of Kanti Sarovar (lake of grace) also included? The energy of Shiva the ‘Adiguru’ where he started to teach the process of yoga to the 7 saptarishis. I ask this also because I bought the ‘A Wondrous Place’ NFT. :crescent_moon:

A testimonial of someone would be very nice too. :pray:

5 Likes

Kailash with Sadhguru 2021 - A Journey of a Lifetime - YouTube

5 Likes

Sounds lovely…, especially for people who cannot go all the way to Kailash with the demanding terrain and weather. I made one trip there and it was not easy haha…

Metaphysically, Kailasa is the state of Sahasrara (crown chakra) where Shiva and Shakti are in complete harmony with each other (aka completed ascent of the Kundalini).

9 Likes

Thank you very much Danny_Ho for giving me this incredible opportunity to experience this amazing gift and hands up for Desiree for guiding me towards this gem i forgot! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Being blissed out and in complete harmony with everything is our true nature! :crescent_moon:

Mount Kailash – The Abode of Shiva

My experience and understanding of Kailash is something that I can never articulate. For me it’s so big that I am willing to die for it. That’s all I can say. When the first Jain Thirthankar came here to Mount Kailash, his name was Rishabdev, he came here with a mission. He had heard much about it. So he thought he will grab all this knowledge and go out and do something with it. He was a being who was open and receptive to the whole process. After being touched by Kailash, instead of taking the knowledge and going and doing something, he decided to merge with the mountain. He became a part of it. No being who has tasted it to some depth will be spared that temptation. When you are in touch with it, you begin to think, “This is it, why not?” Everything else - all the petty goals that we have set for ourselves to do this and that - become meaningless. This is not a death wish. When the opportunity to become immortal is thrown at you, there is temptation. When the possibility of becoming a part of such a grand affair is opened, it becomes a temptation hard to resist.

Mount Kailash is a tremendous spiritual library. The Buddhists consider Kailash as the axis of the existence. In the whole area from the Far-east Asian countries to the Indian sub-continent to the Central-Asian countries, and even in spaces as far as the Middle East, Kailash has been held as a very sacred space for centuries. That awareness has dropped in the last one or two centuries because there is no active culture to keep it up, but even today there are small groups of people who are very much aware of this.

In the Hindu way of life, people say Kailash is the Abode of Shiva. In the yogic culture we do not see Shiva as a God. We see him as a man who was the first yogi or the Adiyogi. And he was the Adi Guru or the first guru. He was the first one to transmit the yogic science to his first seven disciples, who came to be known as the Saptarishis. Shiva is the greatest mystic that we have known. So when we say “Abode of Shiva,” it does not mean that if you dig in the rocks or look up in the clouds somewhere you will find him. It is because everything that he knew has been deposited in Mount Kailash in a certain energy form. He chose this peak as a scaffolding for his knowing. The knowledge and the capability that Shiva was, all that is very alive and accessible at Kailash. So, starting from Shiva himself, many great beings chose to deposit and preserve their work in Kailash. Rishabadev, the saints of the Bon religion, two of the greatest Buddhist teachers, Agastyamuni, the Nayanmars, - all of them chose Kailash Parvat as a place to preserve their work. Unfortunately, for most mystics on the planet, if they get to share one or two percent of their work with people around them, they are very fortunate. Most of them don’t even get to do that. So they always chose to deposit their work in some space that is not too frequented by human beings, but at the same time it’s accessible for those who wish to go. Kailash is such a place. It is not totally inaccessible but it’s hard enough to discourage a lot of people. There are many places like this in India.

There have been many places where mystics deposited their work, but in terms of the volume and the variety that has been deposited, Kailash is the place.

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

@Kay

12 Likes

Does anyone own this?

2 Likes

Rumor has it the owners do

9 Likes