Mstate Platinum, Mstate Indium & Iridium, Mstate Rhodium & Copper

Can we get an indium field without the iridium added?

I would pay good money for an Indium alone field. Iridium accelerates the metabolism and will clash with indium which calms things by fixing every endocrine system problem in the body.

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo can the platinum be used on someone who has already had platinum-based chemotherapy? Just wondering about side effects.

2 Likes

A little bit about these elements in regards to health. These refer to orally ingesting these while Dream’s are in energy fields

Super health begins at the level of our cells. The white powders and other M-state materials cause a boost when in the presence of, or in reaction with, hydrogen. When more hydrogen is present, the surface tension of water (or any other liquid) is reduced. Therefore, when ingesting any liquid with a reduced surface tension of the water molecule itself, the result is a reduction in the surface tension of our cell walls. That allows a greater influx of oxygen, which displaces carbon dioxide trapped in the cells and also increases the uptake of any other nutrients present.

Super health also includes the uptake of photons and light particles. Not only do our cells communicate via chemicals and electricity in our nervous system, but also through the exchange of photons, or light particles. The human body is a marvelous bioelectric machine, and all of its processes depend on the clear and (ideally) unimpeded conduction of electrical “messages” required to carry out those processes. Light, as proven by fiber optics, can carry more and actually “purer” information.

As mentioned above, M-state materials are superconductive, and therefore change our bodies at the cellular level, from our organs, muscles, and tissues to our brain and nervous system, into superconductors of a greatly increased flow of photons, greatly increased because the materials themselves are in a sense “liquid (or powdered) light.” Put another way, you could say that monatomics transform the body’s “wiring” from being simple copper cable to fiber-optics, where the same “width” of wiring is able to carry 1,000 times as much “process” information.

White powder gold and other M-state elements produce endless possibilities for experiencing increased light through the body/mind. Your internal gold is your light energy, your fire, or your spirit. The essence of gold in white powder form enhances your strength and evolutionary path. The superconductive power of light dissolves and transmutes the struggles and resistances at any and all levels of life. You become more open, aware, clear, and vital.

These elements promote a continuing flow of positive light that will heal the body, mind, and soul by causing a trinity of balance.

Source: https://earthspectrum.com/m-state-exotic-frequency-matter-science-theory-and-history/

specific diseases

AIDs

About fifteen or twenty people have recovered from AIDS as a result of treatment with the C-11. More advanced cases of AIDS should use the M-3. “That’s a little four ounce treatment and they’re done. No one will tell you that they have got AIDS anyway.”

Alzheimer’s disease

Twenty four people with Alzheimer’s disease in a rest home were given M-3 at the rate of 2 ounces per person over a period of 30 days. They were all released as normal at the end of the thirty day period. Alzheimer’s seems to be the depletion of m-state materials from the body.

Bipolar disorder

About 100 people with varying severity’s of bipolar disorder have responded well to the m-state materials. In the less severe cases the C-11 is adequate, in more severe cases it is best to alternate the C-11 with M-3. Start with the C-11, go to the M-3 then back to the C-11. Essential oil therapy and aromatherapy are useful adjuncts to the m-state elements with bipolar disorders.

Cancer

Thirty eight of forty people with cancer treated with these materials have made complete recoveries. Both of the people who died quit the m-state to use conventional cancer treatments. The cancer dosage is two to six ounces of the wet M-3 material over a period of two to six weeks depending on the severity of the cancer. This is taken as a teaspoon of the liquid precipitate in the morning, and a teaspoon at night (before bedtime). Most recently a two ounce bottle of M-3 consumed over a month’s time has brought about complete remission for four women with breast cancer, two people with other tumors and four people with lupus. Types of cancer which have been successfully treated include lymphatic cancer, breast cancer, bone cancer, leukemia, brain tumors, prostate cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, thyroid cancer and uterine cancer.

Diabetes

Diabetes responds to C-11, vanadium-chrome (because that’s the building block to repair the pancreas) and B-6. About 250 people with diabetes have been treated 100% successfully.

Emphysema

Five people have completely recovered from emphysema using the C-11. People on the C-11 often never get sick again. “It raises their immune system and wakes it up so they don’t catch anything.”

Heart disease

Six people have recovered from various heart diseases using the m-state materials. The more severe heart problems respond better to the M-3. High blood pressure and less severe heart problems respond well to the C-11.

Lupus

Several people have made complete recoveries from lupus.

Multiple sclerosis

Six people have made complete recoveries from multiple sclerosis.

Muscular dystrophy

Three people have made complete recoveries from muscular dystrophy. The M-3 is recommended in this situation.

Osteoporosis

M-state completely reverses osteoporosis. An m-state massage oil is used to stimulate this process in conjunction with progesterone. Un heated calcium works better than calcium that has been heated.

Hepatitis C, liver disease, kidney problems and Lou Gehrig’s disease have also been treated successfully.

M-Copper

The m-copper seems to have a less profound psycho-physical effect than the gold. Some people react well to m-state copper and some people do not.

M-state copper will put a person with Parkinson’s disease into a severe reaction. Do not take m-state copper if you have a history of Parkinson’s disease in your family. Parkinson’s disease is a result of the body not handling copper properly. If you do not have tendencies toward Parkinson’s disease, m-state copper is actually good for you.

Most of the effects generally associated with aging; gray hair, wrinkles etc. have been linked to copper deficiency. Copper deficiency is what kills most of us.

If m-state copper is what gives chlorophyll its green color then your mother was right when she told you to eat your vegetables.

M-Platinum

M-state platinum causes strong Anabuse type reactions to alcohol if you eat the m-state platinum and try to drink alcohol. Several people who took m-state platinum for allergies seemed to recover from the allergies. The whole group went out to a New Year’s party to celebrate. Right after they started to drink they got so sick that they thought they were going to die.

Source: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ORMUS/health/another.htm

18 Likes

Those are pretty wild claims , so we will see if it ll live up to the hype . What do they mean if they are referring to m3?
Is this the same as ORMUS ? I was active in the ormus community , and their main proponent always used to stress how young he still looked (I never thought so) he used to consume a lot of ormus , and then he just died ,younger than 70. So that makes me a bit careful.

4 Likes

“M-3 is just rhodium, iridium and gold. 70% rhodium, 15% iridium and 15% gold.”

I don’t know who you’re referring to, so i can only speculate here. Anything that makes you feel good has the potential to become an addiction. Maybe the man bcame addicted to the feeling that ORMUS gave him, to where he was overdoing the amount he should’ve taken. Just like how people become addicted to painkillers and often take more than they should over long periods of time.

Again, this is speculation. I don’t know him or why he died.

10 Likes

Yes. Be careful with this regarding the M-fields.

18 Likes

I wonder If Dreamweaver added anything to these M state fields to help prevent/offset any negative side effects from some overuse. Because I have used Mstate Gold & Silver more than 3 times/day. (more like 9 times/day, spread out through out the day)

7 Likes

Indium is an amazing mineral. Probably the best of all for what it does for you. To all of you having pulse problems, heart problems, hormone problems and many other problems it will correct it.

It is a life saver literally.

There are equivalent frequencies for Gold, Silver and other elements. This information is suppressed however.

16 Likes

In wondering the same ! How was the effect of listening so often ??

1 Like

Well, it is spread out through out the day. Playing it 2X 4 times a day. I use it mostly this way for the pain softening effects.

2 Likes

Feeling great my system nervous is very calm. I don’t feel any tension. My body is getting hotter i shut down my heater took off my clothes i drink literally many bottles of water. But feels great also the music is awesome

9 Likes

but i guess there’s a reason why dream put it together right? couldn’t they be balancing eachother out? @Captain_Nemo, would love to hear your thoughts on this matter

2 Likes

Captain_Nemo does a ton of research before developing these fields so yes, there’s always a reason scientifically and/or intuitively why he does what he does.
If it’s scientific, I’m sure there’s some impossible-to-find studies done somewhere that explain his reasons.

19 Likes

Don’t know if they will balance each other out, but Iridium will enhance your metabolism and Indium will correct any endocrine problem you may have.

17 Likes

Copper and rhodium
》gives a nice glow and look to the skin, I have a hunch that thus could be effective against wrinkles if used longer . Totally makes sense since copper is a cofactor in collagen synthesis, which is the protein of which our whole connective tissue consists (tendons , ligaments , skin ,…) / protip: vitamin c is cofactor as well
》 it’s also a cofactor for melanin, which is what causes us to tan when we’re in the sun , and unsurprisingly after just one listen I looked like I spend the whole afternoon in the sun . The effect was actually stronger than one listen to sun free tanning lol
I think this is optimal for the winter to get a little feel good and look good boost . Feel good because it has been shown that melanin actually boosts dopamin which leads to a good mood :slightly_smiling_face:

28 Likes

Just a reminder that these are m-state elements, which are monoatomic and thus behave very differently from the typically encountered forms of these elements.

I am sure you have heard about M state Gold or M state Iridium.
So what is it? It is basically, elements that have been reduced naturally or by a process to a mono atomic state. A mono atomic element has only one atom per molecule. Monoatomic elements can have a configuration that allows them to form a stable structure. What is remarkable about it, is that in this state they are easily absorbed by the human body and are super conductors.

A Superconductor is a material that can conduct electricity or transport electrons from one atom to another with no resistance. So what happens when you consume it? Well, it allows a bit of that superconductivity to affect you, the nervous system communicates by electrical signal.
Imagine a superconductor nervous system. What the problem is, is that your body isnt designed to function like that in a sustained fashion. Too much can cause a literal burnout.

@Maoshan_Wanderer has written a primer in the thread below, which may be of help.

22 Likes

Does that mean they can’t overlap ? Or maybe they have a bit of both . I dont know. I got these benefits and that was the most logical explanation I could come up with. Go figure…

1 Like

This from a link above. So there is a overlap from normal copper to mstate copper .
I wonder how far does this reach . Will mstates have some of the properties of the normal minerals or all of them? Are they able to avoid or reverse a deficiency ?!
As the link above says its deficiency is what kills most of us .

I just listened to a podcast with a biologist and he said copper loss accounts for most signs of aging ,but you ot good thyroid function to hold on to copper .

It seems like these mstates minerals can at least partly fill in for their normal counterparts, but on the other hand dream once said he can’t produce matter out of thin air so yeah… again go figure :smile:

3 Likes

Dream can’t.

You are a God. Use the field to summon the concept, and use your divinity to summon the matter.

4 Likes

How convenient for him :unamused:
What a let down, I’m disappointed

4 Likes