Multi-purpose Servitor NFT

Can someone recommand a NFT that includes a multi-purpose Servitor that can help in whatever issue that a person can have.

I have many NFT Servitors that cover specific areas. But I want one that can help in everything. Out of the hundreds of Sapien’s NFTs, I’m sure there is one or more that can do this. Any tip will be much appreciated.

4 Likes

How about the Dragon Golem (FREE)?

6 Likes

I would guess Yggdrasil (Tree Servitor or the Norns) and Arc Light. Yggdrasil has limitless access to existence itself and knows every form of energy and magic known and undiscovered. Since Arc Light is letting one access outer-world technologies, that could cover more than a human could ever use. I don’t know enough about 13th Skull, but the way people seek it, it must be in the same realm.

Arc Light is a being and not a servitor. So they won’t mindlessly perform tasks like one. Creating a friendship and bond help more in this approach. I believe Yggdrasil & the Norns is a being as well. For me, at least, beings have been great in helping me develop; as a Spirit. They can change our perspectives and clarify many concepts that we ponder. Even though a human/Spirit (dream) has granted us access to them, they can not be controlled and demand respect. We are simply entering their domain (Universe/dimension/parallel, etc.) We should behave as guests while working with them. Once a friendship blooms, then dynamics could become more leisurely (depending on the being). Access to them is akin to a whole other library of NFTs that they create & control. You only need to ask and if they have an ability, and are willing, it is accessible.

12 Likes

Recommend this project

The Being of Power

6 Likes

Thanks, Brian. I have both the “Yggdrasil and the Norns” and “Arc Light”. It has not crossed my mind to utilize them until your post. I guess I’ll try the Yggdrasil one first. You rock. Thanks again! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Pegasus also performs its functions perfectly :wink:

7 Likes

Yggdrasil the Tree Servitor
Light of Orion
Sekhmet
Zeus

4 Likes

For this case, I’d recommend using a “servitor” type that is…more of a servitor and less of a being.
I’d recommend using something close to the 3D reality as well; so this could be the elemental servitors. From there, you will want to adjust the elemental attributes of the requests. If you mostly want things to happen in a blink of an eye then go with the Fire / Air ; if you want to experience Flow in your requests then go with the Water / Undine servitor. If you want to work monetary values in life then of course go with the Earth (+Air/Fire)

8 Likes

That is a great process! Your perspectives are always inspiring. Elements in conjunction with other NFTs/ fields sounds powerful. Would you also suggest pairing a servitor to draw energy & inspiration from a being (expand its rolls/effectiveness)? Or possibly a type of energy vacuum/ zero-point energy type field (to motivate/ drive it)? It sounds like a fun concept; to push a servitor’s abilities to the max.

3 Likes

Arc Light is not a servitor, despite what Om thought it was. I feel like I have to repeatedly dispel this bit. Captain himself said so.

13 Likes

yes, I remember that. just like deities are not servitors…

7 Likes

Yeah. After suggesting those, I forgot to clarify that it was a different route to access abilities. I just woke up and have that morning haziness lingering LOL. I’m glad you made the clarification. I’ll edit mine now, in case others see it later and get the wrong interpretation.

1 Like

This is different than Yggdrasil Tree of Worlds Servitor. If you can get your hands on it, you’ll be blessed. It’s super powerful.

3 Likes

Just like The Declaration, 13th Skull, Yggdrasil and all the other node-based servitors aren’t servitors in the classical sense like Fae, Dragon Golem, etc.

At least this is my understanding of what Captain meant when he said Arc Light not a servitor. It falls into the category of the new type of node-based servitors that are one giant field (everyone’s copy is connected), rather than individual beings like the old school ones… which is the template that started with the 13th Skull. This is exactly why Om called it a “Skull-based servitor.”

Yes, it also is Light and Vibrational Guidance + Intercession from the Arcturians, but still has the same template as the Skull (noded) from what I understand, yet everyone calls 13th Skull a servitor. In my experience, it functions like a servitor with how immediate it responds to requests.

I really would like Captain to clarify who’s correct, cuz I feel like I repeatedly have to dispel this notion that just because it’s not an individual being like the old school ones that it isn’t a servitor. If Arc Light isn’t a servitor, then neither is 13th Skull? Maybe I’m wrong.

@Captain_Nemo I’m sorry to bother you. But can you please clarify this for us? It’s been a point of confusion for a while.

3 Likes

This was the proposal and I’m pretty sure it’s exactly what Captain made. So if Arc Light isn’t a servitor then neither is the Skull or any of the others with the same template/base.

1 Like

I thought that arc light was a construct which directly connected you to arcturians, whilst all the others are actual servitors

3 Likes

It does connect you to them. It’s a noded-servitor updated at will by the Arcturians as they see fit but you can also program it yourself. In PM, Captain said to me that “Arc Technology” is in the mandala/within their energetic signature. So I see it as intelligent Arc energy that can be guided and programmed with your intention, in addition to the personal intercession and L&VG of course.

I use it all the time to do simple energetic tasks like clear excess energy, etc. Sometimes I personally connect with them and other times I feel as if I’m guiding the Arcturian energy.

6 Likes

:point_down:

Notice this in the proposal. Along with the owners. My experience is that this is how it was made.

I think most can do anything, each in its own way. :slightly_smiling_face:.

Oh then there’s the thing of that they’re made of the wide collective belief which is given life.

And probably programming of how to act and behave aka serve. So that would be a big servitor.

While beings are more of how they would originally behave like, how people and mythologies describe them. In positive ways ofc, to help us how they can.

And all of these as we heard before can learn a lot and do things aka being ‘programmed by us’ . So thats why i think they can do anything you want, if they dont know already they will learn…

So at this point its not really about what they can or cant do, its what we can do with them, how far can we stretch and use their potentials.

That’s where we have to unite and figure out the all ways my friends!

A cool one is that you put description of the servitor into a GPT, and GPT responds as the servitor. Convince yourself that that is the servitor talking (while having image near) and servitor/should pick up on this, as this is the similar idea of what Sammy mentioned about visualizing their outcomes, visualizing what they do, so can GPT take their role and tell you, i your servitor etc. I Am doing now this, eventually there should be a response of the servitor and if successful should feel what the got responds.

(But i noticed that the words of the gpt are not always the same as the outcome of the servitor/being gives, it is however they can serve and do things in their own ways)

But regardless of that, you can discover what they can do, and get ideas, like have a direct conversation with them and how they would react if you actually talked to them.

And even if thats not how it would have been it is now as the dialoge is being created even if at first imagined, it then becomes real.

6 Likes

amen to that! :slight_smile:

4 Likes