Muscles Beyond Limits

You’re good, neither reduce the effect.

I couldn’t resist and bought this, I don’t use it much… becaus eim still trying to be focused on something else :laughing:

But I leg pressed 3x+ my body weight yesterday reps of 12 and I’m not even sore now. Even my trainer was surprised lol (obligatory “I’m a girl”)

20 Likes

Cheers good stuff.

Thanks I been hitting major prs and sometimes I need that extra boost. Love this field. Been lifting weights I couldn’t touch before and everyone has been complimenting me on my physique.

13 Likes

I thought the myostatin inhibition lasts a long time and doesn’t really matter when you play? Regarding just the myostatin inhibition

2 Likes

It does last a long time.

5 Likes

Oh you guys are right. Forgot about this. Glad that’s a thing. No myostatin for my lifetime sounds awesome :joy:

2 Likes

@_OM didn’t you mean to post this one? :smiley:

They clearly use Muscles Beyond Limits…

15 Likes

Only a DJ could find this nonsense :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:

And yet the song is sooo good… it makes this nonsense watchable…

15 Likes

If I may add on, and not to be a negative nancy, something to keep in mind though for down the line is do look after your heart and joints. This mainly applies to serious body builders but the heart and joints are not meant to hold onto 300lb of muscle. When they say moderation is key…that definitely applies to this field. And would hate to see anything bad happen to anyone

Best wishes everyone and looking forward to all of our gains :+1::muscle:

10 Likes

Haha I love this

I can’t decide what’s the best, the outfits, the dancing, the camera work or the special effects :laughing:

8 Likes

Lol this is to good

4 Likes

facts here. Healthy is not being the biggest guy in the room.

4 Likes

Started doing this exercise about 3 weeks ago after coming across

at first, I wasn’t able to go past70 degrees to now a little below 40(?) I noticed I have been getting much more of a pump not only in my legs but feel my ligaments improving (the reason why I’m doing this) I want to say my running has been improving because the new muscle fibers muscles beyond limits is creating especially in my hamstrings.

28 Likes

Man your shoulders got all kinds of striations! Canon ball delts :bomb:

13 Likes

Man wont lie, your shoulders, biceps etc look so mad. You look like a drawn anime character. Look amazing bro. Many blessings and more to come! :smiley:

9 Likes

Thanks bro!

LMAO that’s funny! i appreciate it bro!

I’ll upload a clip today cause I feel like my biceps and triceps have seen the most benefits from androgen receptors :)

12 Likes

noordic curls are one of the most painfulls but still one of the most rewarding excercises out there.
The form is too good! Congrats!

3 Likes

Bro why don’t u do modelling?

2 Likes

you know, because all body muscles are targeted, things that dont usually grow as easily, will grow just as easy now.
Which allows for more graceful movement with bulk.

43 Likes

Yeah i noticed my chest was always very flat and its growing with ease

13 Likes

You know I’ve joked around about here on the forum and some with friends lol I honestly don’t know why I don’t venture into it.

I’ll probably would have to open a Instagram account :sweat_smile::slightly_frowning_face:.

12 Likes