Muscles Beyond Limits

does this increase only biceps or the whole body?

1 Like

:point_up:

9 Likes

My arms feel so tight, many of my shirts are becoming too tight around the arm area. :sob:

14 Likes

after how many days of listening?

1 Like

I told you so, my friend!!! You’re on that 'Hulkster stuff :slight_smile:

Well umm the audio been out for 29 days :sweat_smile:

So 29 days?

PLUS HOURS in the gym… You’ll see results depending on how much effort you’re also putting in.

16 Likes

Hi,
I can’t seem to buy this audio. Do you know if gumroad has been having problems lately? I have already managed to buy fields on them in the past.For precision I live in France , the site specified “The card has been declined for an unknown reason.” I am trying to pay with a Visa card.

thank you in advance

1 Like

I was having issues on gumroad and yesterday i read all the gumroad payments policies, apparently and this is new, direct payments to the bank with credit card are only allowed for a few countries like Usa, Canada, and the UK i dont remember what other ones but it was just a few and then it said any other country must pay through paypal.

And its how ive been able to buy the last few weeks.

4 Likes

Actually that is something to note. With myostatin inhibition I’ve noticed stronger overall face muscles. Not sure if that came from muscle beyond limits or the test and estrogen reduction fields I listen to. Regardless I’m loving the more overall masculine jawline I have now

16 Likes

It depends where are you now and if you train those muscles as well Mr @Ruslan .

Daijobu :+1: :white_check_mark:

10 Likes

nice man, well done

6 Likes

yolked

9 Likes

Thank you brotha’s! :white_heart: I expect to see yalls progress as well! Let’s all look good together!

12 Likes

oi oi brother. Looking serious. Madness! Well done, more to come :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords:

6 Likes

Damnnnnnnn, brother!!! You look big!!! If I didn’t know better, I would guess you on some (Sapien) stuff :wink:

15 Likes

Haha cheers mate that made my day!

6 Likes

All the best, mate!!! Your progress is tremendous!!! Keep it up!!!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :partying_face: :partying_face:

13 Likes

Actual footage of me after this treasure :

Keep the nutrition on top with this . I can recall one time that i was feeling cold and with some sweating … Definitely was because lack of nutrients /energy .

After that i am more conscious about my nutrient intake using this , not happened again . :+1:

18 Likes

Are you stuck in a A-Ha video??

Nod once for yes.

12 Likes