Muscles Beyond Limits

It works what else do you want to know

3 Likes

When will this field be available again?

Welcome to the forum! You’re in luck.

For the time time being, the field is available right now, through the forum. Just follow the instructions in the first post of Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields

2 Likes

Can you recommend this field for a girl, who needs to get stronger and more toned? Or are the free fields enough? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Gita! So from what I’ve read across the forums, Hardcore gets you stronger, and 20 E Pepper gets you stronger and leaner.

But I think if you plan your workouts and routine in a specific way, the free fields can help you out for sure as well! What comes to mind are the free workout audios and Muscles Hungry For Fat audio

Like with any muscle building protocol, if you have a programme that’s dialled in for those specifics, then using the fields greatly adds to it. But even without physical activity, if you approach the fields with the same thought process, you should get the results you’re looking for :slight_smile:

++ @GoddessAndGodOfAll and @Zen are the to go guys for this hahaha

3 Likes

Have you checked out Sign up for the best Gym for Women Ever right here at Captain Nemo’s Land :smirk: thread?

2 Likes

570lb deadlift achieved :white_check_mark:

27 Likes

Josh alias “The beast” has been created :100:

3 Likes

F yeah. Solid achievement

3 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Link please

Just got this gem, I’m really excited to see what it’ll do, you all hyped me up as I workout seriously. I will try to share with you every single change. :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

I have the derivative version of this, Arms Shredded and am very satisfied

2 Likes
1 Like

Ok I got this yesterday but there are already things to say, I listened to this yesterday, before listening to automated workout, muscles were hurting like hell; it was a strident pain. I woke up, felt heavier, it was weird, so I weighted myself in a fasted state and without water, + 1kg.

First workout, since having this, I swear to whatever you want, it was unbelievable what happened, yesterday was already hurting a lot but today, while pushing it was as if someone was stabbing me, muscles were aching as if electricity was running on my body.

I only needed one set to feel like a complete workout, all my body was pumped up. I felt a lot of hunger too. I finished the workout no matter what and then I listened to muscle recovery… (it was necessary :joy:) I never felt this good, pain faded INSTANTLY.

13 Likes

So, the 19th was the first workout since stopping for 2 weeks, I’m bigger than 2 weeks ago, before stopping, in just 2 DAYS. Also I’m way way stronger than any period of my life, I lifted two times the weights I usually lift, it was unbelievable, in proper form. Since 2 days, I feel being more stable, with less muscle imbalances too and sweat less than usual.

9 Likes

This or androgen receptors for actual strength increase?

1 Like

For strength , mbl

6 Likes

Ok, it’s been one week, I gained 3 kilos of muscles since day one (with workout training on the side), at current weight, I usually start to stock more fat. Muscles are undeniably bigger, they fill in more areas and have more definition. Fat is burning, even after starting to eat more, surprisingly I’m leaner than when I had 4 less kilos.

Being a smart field, I can’t wait to see what it’ll do in 3 weeks. :muscle:

11 Likes

What muscles, if you can know?