Muscles Beyond Limits

I also use St. Biceps but I think it is mostly from this one because my calfs are becoming much more muscular and defined looking and I haven’t even done much work on them lol.

10 Likes

Oh bro man. I noticed that too - looks amazing when you wear shorts man. The St. Biceps field and this work hand in hand.

One is the fundemental of muscle growth which is androgen receptors, it stimulates all the receptors. So it even helps with places where we have not much growth. Then the growth process is amped up MAJOR ways with this. To be frank, its such a amazing combo. I suggest people just combine both and see great progress. Whether its athletic, looking more better, being more receptive to training or even just staying fit.

the thing is ANYONE can notice good progress with these. It will make you feel more motivated when you see results

25 Likes

Exactly, probably the biggest benefit of these two fields is that it gives hardgainers hope that was lost and motivates people (some atleast) to get back into exercising.

I’ve been lifting since I was 16 about and around 20 I reached my limit because no matter how much effort I put in I was seeing little to no results. This gives back tremendous motivation and hope to finally break through the plateaus

8 Likes

You waking up pumped yeah ahah

7 Likes

:muscle:

3 Likes

It is the first field of bodybuilding where I feel the effects on me, in one day I can feel as if I have done sport

16 Likes

This is definitely THE field for bodybuilding. Worth every penny and then some. :pray:

18 Likes

Facts everyone thinks I’m competing in a bodybuilding competition. Eternally grateful.

14 Likes

I’m just trying to run sub 10.6 second 100m (for now lol)

Currently high 11 seconds, but I run once a week lol.

Might incorporate a another running day into my workout routine.

13 Likes

Posted a photo of me flexing to my IG story last night (which i never ever do) and I actually had someone ask me if im taking steroids LOL

22 Likes

Hey @Dreamweaver wasn’t sure where to post this but some random guy texted me claiming he wants to trade fields. As if that even works :joy:

I thought I share his account as he claims he’s a sapien med fields collector. No idea how he found my Instagram.

10 Likes

HE MESSAGED ME ON FB! LOL
I figured he found my facebook from the event group

12 Likes

there are several people who send emails, I have received many, even messages in chat, but obviously I never replied!

4 Likes

He is everywhere on Facebook group!! Asking people for exchange!

What’s even a sapien med collector???

9 Likes

Man is a menace I don’t even have anything related to sapien stuff on my insta and my name is entirely different. How did he find me lol? Guess I’m getting stalked by a sapien meds Pokémon collector :joy:

7 Likes

Oh wow wtf :confounded:

Maybe Facebook -> insta?
Or if you comment on YouTube, could be from there as well.

3 Likes

I have a Facebook but nothing about any sapien med related things. Haven’t touched it in 4 or so years. Boi built like Ash Ketchum he singing gotta catch em all rn. :skull:

Never commented on a sapien post either lol. Thanks for trying to find all the ways he could maybe finding me

3 Likes

You can ask him if he has so many fields he got as “exchange”, why is he still so broke :rofl::rofl:
Works every time

9 Likes

Oh I did with one guy once haha he said “I have good intent”

With a blue heart :blue_heart: :’D

4 Likes

Lmao I’ll keep note of this :rofl:

3 Likes