Musings about the Higher Self

The fk are you people playing that takes 3 hours? Some here use even more.

More isnt always better bro

Well two of them are limits dissolvers (ego dissolution and subconscious limits) which both amount to 30 min. So yeah my actual audios are only about 30 min. Just three audios.

2 Likes

Would this be the main reason to wear BPIL tag? Will the Higher Self really aim for my happiness or will it aim for its own spiritual development at any cost and just use me as a character in a game?

I know that outside of space-time we are one, but the incarnated fragment will always have more “earthly” goals and desires. The question is whether I as my Higher Self care about myself while being incarnated?

6 Likes

very fair question!

how i’ve experienced it is that my higher self’s goal is my happiness.

8 Likes

Yes, definitely.

7 Likes

Higher Self Connection equals “I” (inner self)…on steroids!

3 Likes

could your higher self be considered the version of you which is already “enlightened”?

1 Like

ye

2 Likes

oh yeah, it’s all coming together

2 Likes

Yes, it is the you in the future who has gained maximum experience from everything and has also integrated all your parallel incarnations and personalities. Your incarnational self is only a small fragment of the actual you (= Higher Self).
And don’t worry you will not lose your individuality when you merge with the Higher Self, you will simply become aware of your other selves and individualities as well, plus all the collected experience from the Matrix Game. The merge with the Higher Self will be an informational gain for you, not a loss (which is what the ego part of your fragment fears).

7 Likes

I See my higher self as a part of me that never dies and never died. A part of me that neither enjoy or suffer from anything that happens. It learns from everything. So “eternal student” i guess?

2 Likes

Could / is the so called ‘higher self’ at its core be the ‘collective consciousness?’

(Sorry for the … necro… didnt realize this was old)

1 Like

No.

1 Like