My boyfriend is dying, HELP!

I too wanted to mention that…internal alchemical crucible, emotional release and become whole are v important… but perhaps he is not in a state to handle so many fields. His own consciousness will play the biggest role for a radical remission to happen. @Gita

4 Likes

Do you have eternity redux? Let him wear it if you have the tag. It greatly boosts the immune system and enhances the body’s healing process. It’s designed to increase lifespan by a lot. If you don’t have it I would suggest investing in it. Till then you can use all the mentioned fields above especially anti cancer 2.0, DNA repair and plasma light.

6 Likes

Will do the same.

Much love to you Gita, Mads is blessed to have you at its side :pray::heart:

11 Likes

There’s no greater solace than having someone by your side when u r facing ur worst demons and ur mortality is at stake. U are doing a brave thing @Gita More strength, resilience and divine support to you. Surrounding him with unconditional love, the way you are doing, is a remedy belonging to the realm of the divine. It is the arena of magic and miracles. Love heals all.

9 Likes

Yeah, in the past months i have played a lot of fields for him, so he is used to it.
I listen alot to my intution, and i have a good idea, when he cant handle more. Or the audio switch off by itself.

Right now I’m currently playing these:
Aura Cleansing 30 min.
Aura repair (just bought it, my intuition says he needs it now)
Etheric cord cutting (10-20 min.)
Ego dissolotion - 10 min.
Emotional release 5-10 min.
Trauma release 5-10 min.
Acetylcholine 30 min.
DNA repair - 2-3 hours
Torsion field
Cosmo volt
Jing charged blood
somtimes vibration of creation and vibration of divine love and grounding

not in one time but over the day

…and of course im experimenting with all the suggestions youre coming with

Thank you and bless you all

I am sending healing and good positive vibes to him. Just been through the healer course, so it helps a lot too.

22 Likes

I honestly admire your strength Gita, just through this you can be sure you’re radiating your inner strength right to your boyfriend’s heart.

If this adds up or you feel a pull towards, consider adding in this Negative Ion Charged Plasma Blood and The Quintessence of Marrow. I feel as though they can put his body further in a more powerful state.

More healing power to you :)

14 Likes

You can also see this…

5 Likes

@Gita
Try printing and using this mandala. Since everyone gave awesome suggestions I will just add my 2 cents on how to improve effectivness of those fields.

1.Use bluetooth or pc or any kind of dedicated speaker. People will say u can get results with phone speakers and yeah u can, but for ME I get results faster and feel effects stronger when I use dedicated speaker. Also I feel greater strain on my nervous system when I use earphones for full body fields, as opposed to when I use speaker.

1. If u ever watched Joe Dispenza, people recovered from cancer by doing this basically:
    Get into meditative state, visualize future where he has fully recovered and u are both walking by a river or anywhere in nature, being carefree and just full of joy in the moment.
    First part of this is visualizing desired future, second and harder part is to FEEEEEEL like u would feel when that moment arrives.

So basically this is how I imagine it would go- this is hardcore approach for hardcore situation.
-Both of u sit next to each other and hold hands if u want to.
-You can use audio Be the healer at that moment, or mandala I posted.
-Both get into meditative state however u want.
-Both of u visualize same moments of pure happines where u are together carefree and grateful for how he is completely healed. U dont have to visualize same things,intent matters the most.
-Do this daily whenever and for however long u feel like it. Doing this in pair is way more effective than him doing it by himser, or u by urself. In the morning and/or night before sleep is best. It works also if u do it while away physically, but at the same time.

I would also suggest asking Aliens for help(Alien intercession audio), but I dunno how open or comfortable u are with that. I have a hunch ur man will be one of many success stories here and that 2 months from now u will be writting teardropping testimonial. All that is left now is to make it a reality.
It might not be appropriate to quote main character from anime but…

GO BEYOND, PLUUUS ULTRA :pray: :muscle:

10 Likes

@everyone and @Gita

I woke up earlier to meditate on him and i saw soo many of you holding him with good energy and so much love and lots of high vibration and light i teared up.

His aura is much more stronger his nervous System and heart area. You guys are awesome :heart:

Lets keep doing it but lets focus this weekend in the digestive system, those who have done the energy course could activate the healing energy and focus your right hand or awareness hand (if you can) on his first pic like reaching all his core.
And of any other healing practice you do

:clap:t3::clap:t3:

21 Likes

Amazing!! :heart::heart::tada::tada:
Today i’ll meditate again before bed. Lets keep doing it guys!

8 Likes

If you are open to it, I can send reiki towards him.

10 Likes

Yes, he would like that. All help is welcome. He knows I’m asking for help in this forum, and would like to receive all that love and energy, you want to give <3

18 Likes

Alright, my mom is helping too

11 Likes

I hope the next person that you and the other members of community are going to help is me. This is so nice when people try to meditate and focus on healing another person instead of just dropping some audios below the request. By the way I almost didn’t recognize you, as you’ve changed your profile picture!

3 Likes

But we all have the power and tools to heal ourselves, theres just so much we can do, this person is in a real hard spot that cant help himself, tho i love healing and helping others, i do not enable lacking someone from their own journey and means to help themselves and instead rely on others hun, i however send you light and if you need guidance on what to listen etc more than welcome to help.

12 Likes

you can make a dragon golem. I did it almost 2 weeks ago and at first night I was in severe pain, I was burning badly. I didn’t believe in dragons, but now I believe in them.

3 Likes

yes, nice word. But I found out something. When people strengthen the connection between conscious mind and subconscious mind all the audios work magically for them. “Ego dissolution” and “PsychicStimulation” can strengthen this bridge between conscious and subconsious mind.

@Gita

2 Likes

Hey @anon34550888 how are you doing? :innocent:

1 Like

Thats exactly why we use the meditations on the weekend or pretty much every day if you want. Have you joined them?

Anyway lets keep this post about the OP request, you can create your own post if you need help knowing how to approach your situation :heart:

5 Likes

by the way, you should play “ego dissolution” before the other audios. And you’d better to categorize them.

1 Like