My stack for weigh loss?

hello
i am new to this
i am a female with 73 kg and 152 cm
and i just starting listen to my playlist for weigh loss and to reduce fat around my stomach
its very huge and i don’t like it, i can’t work out because i was in accident and it hurt my back
& if i should add some please tell me and if its a big list tell me what to remove please
i listen to
Enhanced Fat Metabolism
Automated Cardio (Energetically Programmed Audio)
Core Strengthening (Energetically/Morphic Programmed Audio)
Stomach Shrinking and Toning (Psychic/Morphic programmed audio)
Fat Burning Genetic Advantage (energetically programmed audio)
Extreme Fat Burn: Thermogenic Weight Loss (psychic/morphic energy programmed)

thank you

Welcome to the forum!

Have you checked out the threads for those fields? The threads have great advice as to how you can get the most out of your fields.

Also, we’ve had a number of discussions about weight loss. You can find those discussions (and their suggestions and tips) using the forum search engine, which is that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum.

Some threads to help you, which might be harder for you to find using the search engine, include:

A pro tip that took me a while to learn when I first joined this forum: if you have certain requirements (like “no paid fields, please”), it’s helpful to you and to your forum friends when you let us know of those requirements (if any) in advance. I bet you can imagine how that reduces the back and forth which can occur.

Have fun here on the forum!

1 Like