I Probably Got Rid of My Inhaler! My story - Allergies, Asthma AND Other Issues

Thank you! :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

It is for many of us (or for all of us) the chance of our lives, to have access to the creations of such a genius and great soul.

1 Like

Thank You!
Well, I will try it someday, but not in the winter. :sweat_smile:
I liked how he defined allergy, it means that I donā€™t like this planet/world or at least some parts of existing here.

1 Like

I think this is like root chakra thingy.

I have now started walking barefoot now haha
All the snow melted so its all green now.
Cant wait for snow.

1 Like

Maybe, but I heard that allergies can be alleviated (also) by higher chakras, like heart or throat, anyway, You know WHAT I FORGOT?

• To listen to CHAKRA FIELDS!
    Starting with base chakra in 3, 2, 1ā€¦
    Already started.
    Thank You. :pray:
1 Like

Would anyone know or have a guess at why the Allergy field or even actual over the counter allergy meds like Allegra/Claritin would make post covid worse? I tried it 3x(the field and actual pill) and itā€™s too big of a coincidence.
Anyone here ā€œenlightenedā€?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Post covid symptoms like brain fog,balance issues et

1 Like

Idk why, to be honest.
HGF should also reduce Inflammation throughout the body (so it should or rather could help alleviate covid symptoms), besides lowering IgE, but why would the body react to it, post covid, in the ways that you described, Idk.

I hope that someone with better/ more knowledge will answer.

Maybe the virus affected your brain chemistry and body (possibly immune) response to certain proteins/substances?
Just speculation.

1 Like

Thank you for your input!
I have done every test imaginable including auto immune ones and they all come back negative so it is a mystery

1 Like

Then brain fields, like Brain Regeneration, Blood Brain Barrier (for brain fog and the other issues) and you can also try Reiki, to alleviate allergic reactions, it can be Quite Helpful.

Also, you can check on HGF every few days (or daily) to see if itā€™s better, to see if your body still reacts that way.

Also, supplements, I highly recommend protein, vitamins and minerals, etc.
(if its them the cause of your symptoms)

1 Like

I take all the brain supplements and multivitamins possible and all of the above,thank youšŸ’—

Maybe I should add the Auto immune reversal in for a while, see if it gets better.

1 Like

And maybe continue with or try Restoration from The Long Haul (loop it - I even tried for almost an hour, but up to half an hour should be enough) and Virus Disruption (loop it as much as needed), just in caseā€¦

Just some suggestions.

1 Like

Youā€™re so sweet! Thank you!
I use them both but I have never done more than 4 loops of the restoration one. I will give it a try. I have the plasma flaunt too and I just started on it today.

1 Like

I take it youā€™re in perfect health and thrivingšŸ’—

1 Like

Oh, I wish so :sweat_smile: (but overall Iā€™m quite Good).

Pesky Viruses, Asthma and sometimes allergies still give me some trouble, sometimes, but otherwise Iā€™m much Better, health wise.

I wish You All The Good Health in the World. :pray:

1 Like

Can you recommend some basic allergy tests if I should decide to get my levels checked?

Thank you and I wish you perfect health!:heartpulse:

1 Like

For blood tests, Just IgE, for a start, then thereā€™s a patch test (Idk the English name) and a prick test (for skin tests).

Also, besides ige, there are tests for intolerances and blood tests for all sorts of (potential) allergens.

Also, you should check your Immune system.

1 Like

How does one check their immune system? I have done so many tests but I guess you mean the auto immune ones orā€¦?

1 Like

Idk about immune tests, that was just a suggestion.

If I remember correctly there is a prick test to check your immunity as well, but there are blood tests as well (possibly more accurate?).

1 Like

Well I guess they fall within the auto immune ones and I know they are all ok however post covid there might be inflammation in the body for sureā€¦

I will add Quercetin to my supps.
What supplements do you use daily?

1 Like