My testimonial for the Theta Audio

Hello there,
so I have been using this morphic field for quite some time now, but I have stopped using it a few weeks ago. Nevertheless, I feel like the effects stayed with me and after a very interesting experience I had this after noon, I decided to share my testimonial with you.

I’d say the Theta field is exactly what you are looking for when you strive to becoming a master at visualizing like DaVinci, Einstein etc. It helps tremendously with creativity.
For example, when I relax a little bit and watch a texture like wood, I start to see drawings in there, in particular faces. So you become able to see patterns and make connections where most people just see randomness. Sometimes it is literally like watching a movie. I just take a look at the wall, relax a little bit and I start to see faces or scenes like drawings from a comic or a manga, and then they start to shift and become something else.

When I relax a little bit more and start to visualize a scene, I notice it becomes easier and easier to get immersed into the scene, but you have to practice to not fall asleep while doing it.
I did it this afternoon and I started to visualize a pool of water and then I kept jumping into the water and flying into the sky above the water, again and again.
It felt very immersive and at one point I thought “Lets confuse the subconscious by attempting to breath underwater” I did that and I felt like I surprised my subconscious, and then for a moment it felt like I was getting water into my lungs.

So all in all, I highly recommend this field, especially for creative purposes. But you got to be patient since the effects will start off unnoticeable and then build up

32 Likes

sounds like lsd trip

2 Likes

Not quite, but I am working on it

2 Likes

Is Epsilon even cooler than that?

1 Like

I haven’t tried that but my theory is that one needs to balance the brainwaves and go down gradually.
So in my opinion it would be wisest to start with Alpha, then Theta etc.
I tried Gamma a few times before and nothing happened, on the one hand because I didn’t use it enough, on the other hand I guess because it was too different from the brainwaves I was used to produce.
But I am sure it just gets wilder and wilder the more you practice this with the different fields

6 Likes

Do you feel more…“loose” troughout the day now that your theta is higher?

Maybe not as “grounded”, more daydreaming etc…?

Did it affect your concentration and focus?

2 Likes

I don’t really know since I have always been daydreaming since I was a child. Also, I have been testing the Hyper Focus subliminal and started using confidence and social-life fields and subs, as well as Jing Restoraution, which of course has a profound grounding effect. So all this definitely influences the effects and I couldn’t answer these questions accurately.

1 Like

Which one do you recommend?

Same here, its a curse tbh.

Especially when you realize it wasnt just fantasies and you literally manifested every daydream in the astral :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

I started believing in an higher instance that makes sure nothing too bad happens to me.
Has helped me very much so far and I’d also argue it helped some nasty manifestations to NOT come true haha.

6 Likes

Did you try it with subliminals?

1 Like

What do you mean?

Did you listen to the field whilst also listening to subliminals and were they more effective then?

Oh I see. I am sorry but I can’t answer that, since I didn’t took note. But all in all, I do feel subliminals and energies better when I am relaxed, which is no surprise, I guess.

1 Like

No worries, I will try it. Going to buy it soon

A little update:

I keep using the theta-field from time to time and one of the main benefits I am enjoying so far is that it makes subconscious communication very easy.
Imagine literally talking to your subconscious. For example, I am asking questions and I get pretty clear Yes/No-Answers which is very useful during meditation and I have an easier time being intuitive and developing new techniques. It has made experimenting with my subliminals very enjoyable and it also hightened my sensitivity for my system as a whole, meaning I understand when my dreams are trying to tell me something very important and I notice when I should take it easy and give my system time to integrate changes.

8 Likes

Do you actively meditate with Theta?

Can you see vivid images/scenes trough closed eyes?

1 Like

Most of the time, no.

Yes, very vivid, although not where I want to be yet (lifelike).
Apart from that, I can feel the images just as vivid as I can see them, which really adds to the depth of the images and scenes.

1 Like

By the way, I will have to communicate with my subconscious again.
I initiated some changes yesterday which had and still have a massive effect.
I never felt anything like this before and even my dreams showed me that the change I caused is something very seriously. I almost feel like I overdid it, but what I know is that my system definitely needs some time to settle things now.
No change work, no subliminals, no fields for now.
I have never experienced anything like this before.

3 Likes

Is it similar to a dream world, where its random images generated ?

Or do you see into the astral, see your room etc?

1 Like