My thoughts on marijuana usage

my parent asked me something like, “should i try this just so i understand what you’re going through?”

and as i affectionately said to my parent and now to you, “you are amazing just as you are and you don’t need to try anything!”

:rose: :green_heart:

7 Likes

I’ve started smoking cigarettes (“normal”) ones) at age 14. I was abroad, beginning high school. And that school was literally a drug paradise. Some class mates used to sell or distribute them inside biscuit boxes. In total impunity since the local police was extremely permissive about those things.

If only I could stand the smell and taste of weed, I know I had a great potential to become a big addict. I tried a few times but then stopped when one night I stayed “stuck” in an elevator… I was so high that I wasn’t able to push the elevator’s door and exit lol. So stayed in there :))

Semi-funny related facts: the first time I got caught with a cigarette at school (with consequent administrative punishments, etc.), I was just holding someone else’s cigarette while they were busy washing their hands in the WC. Big time with my parents, of course… And shortly after, I was rolling some tobacco at home. Just tobacco. My father caught me and went to yell at my mother “you see… after the cigarettes, now your daughter has become a junkie. I saw her playing with suspicious plants in her room!”

Not to mention another time when an ex and I got ejected from a café: we were smoking herbal cigarettes bought from a pharmacy but the bartender thought we were doing weed…

:)))

Other than that, my last weed adventure was 5 years ago with a group of friends. Again that fried herb smell and taste :s , some inability to articulate my thoughts and words intelligently afterwards… Definitely not my cup of tea.

All in all, I’m not the kind to totally condemn weed and similar material but I guess I get the same effect through some kinds of music and that’s enough for me. And most importantly, I’m joining what has been said so far about the advantages of being sober → not missing the opportunity to stay alert/awake on things that can be worth it eventually.

13 Likes

Omg this cracked me up
:joy::joy::joy::joy:
I’ve never been that high, 1-2 spliffs are enough for me to start feeling like “oooh… It’s weird, I don’t want any more of this”

Yes exactly, this is why I don’t like it

11 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m usually in your boat but I think that episode was when I was more like 17 and “in love” with my philosophy teacher. I was probably trying to find some inspiration to impress him the next morning with innovative ideas :joy:

8 Likes
1 Like

I’ve smoked these past two days :upside_down_face:

Each time I’ve gotten high I’ve experienced ego death for hours to quite literally any vibrational field i put on

It’s like before i smoke im like okay time to die lol here’s my experiences and pondering questions (sorry it’s hard to put into words when I’m back here sober, it all makes too much sense when I’m in the zone)

The first time it happened to light of savitur

Made me trip out in a way like i felt i was about to be killed from a psychic person thats dear to me, till i realized i was having an ego death and i should surrender to it, then i became floating in a sea of consciousness, aware of my organs in a current place in time space, it was if all time stopped

Light and vibrational always seems to give me a different type of ego death every time i listen (i had the smallest ego death to it back in may 17, like 4 seconds lol but i never spoke about it on here and i forgot what happened lol it was just a realization of sorts… I guess I’m just more sensitive so when i smoke it’s crazier)

I had a slower one to vibration of divine love, but my favorite fields to… “Die” to lol… are VoT or light of savitur

It’s crazy how I realized how the universe is just one big reaction of events that happened and unhappened in a glimpse of a second, recorded as one possibility in a film tape roll in a library of infinite film, each frame of the film a reaction to the one prior

The cool thing is with our consciousness we can just hop different film tape rolls through breaking patterns, making decisions and raising vibration

While being still in the frame of this movie im aware of my eyes nose organs all together in this certain moment of space time, and I’m floating in a sea of consciousness and energies, it’s like i zoom out and see we’re all really one, one big reaction from source/void but then i want to know what’s next? How can I hop out? And if i hop out wouldn’t that mean i create my own huge “reaction based film movie”? That already happened and unhappened? Am i truly liberated from being stuck in the game/matrix/“film”? Isn’t all probabilities/film really one probability if you look at each probability as a dimension of sorts and then zoom out? Wouldnt i be just an add on to the prior film? A sequel of sorts?

It’s crazy cuz I see my self in my entirety, all of the actions making me in this moment, when i zoom out it’s like a big mixture of all that i was and am, but if i look closer i can see the details/moments

I dunno man, egos gonna die again soon lol i should try blueprint this time, see what i experience then… Perhaps i should loop spiritual growth before hand so i ask the right questions…

14 Likes

I was thinking of posting this on the light and vibrational thread before i started writing but i didn’t want to talk about smoking on that thread lol

3 Likes

Slower ego death for me means experiencing more fears and things i need to let go of even if the fear is brought up in a made up example, usually the fear is of me dying

Edit:

I forgot to add, i listened to PTSD help and i felt my pelvis burning up, the entire time i just wanted to turn it off lol never has that field been so powerful to me, other areas where burning too…

Over all was unpleasant but manageable, couldn’t listen more than once though

6 Likes

Haha, I was talking about smoking weed again with a friend yesterday.

You guys are making it tempting.

Then I get Mcaffee in my mind

11 Likes

No no, just remember Bronyraur stuck in an elevator for the night whenever you’re tempted and ça passera :joy:

Edit: I watched the video. The last lines are worth printing and hanging on some doors or fridges ;))

8 Likes

Maaaan, because of how it enhances almost every facet of my life; and makes it easier to slide through each moment of the day mentally unscathed, not sure if I’ll ever stop using. Mary Jane also enhances my natural Clairsentience and I’ve had mind-blowing breakthroughs while using morphic fields while cloudy. Only thing it impedes is workout motivation for me. I don’t mind gym time being the only time I’m sober though.

6 Likes

Personally I’d call you more grown up :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This this this this THIS. I drained 15 years from mine (and my eldest childs) lives sitting on the sofa imagining all the wonderful things I could do and taking ZERO concrete action to make ANY of it so. I didn’t grow a beard though, thankfully :wink:
The reason I am on this thread again is because I’m locked on the couch in a mega craving for a stone (kids are with their dads, eldest doesn’t live with me, I could pick up my poi and practice, oh bit wouldn’t it be more fun if I were just a teeny bit high? Oh wait, there’s no such thing as a teeny bit high for me, wait till I go check the forum, something will help me shift my focus…). This has really helped me, this wee video. Thank you Phillip from last year!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Fyi, one of the only good thing from being a marijuana addict for so long as well as being a mother at the same time is that my 18 year old son ABHORS the smell of smoke, can’t even be in the same general area as a smoking person and has zero interest in marijuana.

3 Likes

Mine. I’m getting a pen right now, and I’m not even kidding. Fuck waiting to get a printed copy, this needs to be on my fridge and in several other places around the house IMMEDIATELY.

2 Likes

Good :slight_smile:

I’d be concerned about that, I’m not going to predict that in 2-6 years he’ll be a stoner but I’d watch out

I’m not in the slightest bit concerned about that. The smell of smoke/marijuana makes him physically nauseous. I do know why you say this, been there with my dad. Used to get into so much trouble throwing his cigarettes in the toilet and of put no smoking signs up all ove the house, bless wee me, and was then a smoker at age 13. Don’t get me wrong, he has a debilitating screen addiction, cannot be without a screen for two seconds (I am really not joking). He’s definitely found his own way to “checkout” due to basically being somewhat neglected by me (I can’t say that to him, he gets really mad when I do “I was NOT fucking neglected”. Something like Stockholm syndrome only not because he wasn’t abused, but still, he won’t let me say a bad word about his childhood).
But I can tell you for a 99.99% certainty, he won’t smoke.
Getting high on my yin yoga now. Way more sustainable and good for me than a pipe full of the green stuff.

3 Likes

@electrorainbow

Hmmm

To be honest, everything you said above sounds to me like predisposition factors (checking the boxes so to speak) to become a heavy drinker or weed smoker, but I don’t know him and I’m might just be projecting. I’m no therapist and I would’nt want to disrespect your family.

Enjoy your Ying yoga :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, he has a predisposition for addiction. Just not to substances. He once tried getting drunk and was like “huh, this seems like a total waste of time,” and never did it again. Smoking wouldn’t even happen because it disgusts him so much. He has pretty complex autism issues though, he’ll never live on his own I don’t believe.
Would that seem like disrespect,what you said? I suppose it might to some people. Just seems like fair observations to me. They would make sense, but he’s not really on the same wavelength as that. All he cares about is gaming, is impervious to peer pressure (honestly, I’ve never seen anything like it, no one has ever been able to bully him, even when he was really wee, he’d just laugh at folks when they try, it’s quite the skill, I wish I’d had it when I was young) and just isn’t at all interested in substances. He asked to try acid when he’s older.
Some times when you have an addict for a parent, especially when the parent can be completely honest about it, it can have the opposite effect in the young person, really helps them see what not to do.
My daughter (10) hasn’t seen it to the same degree, nor has she been neglected like he was, now SHE I will be keeping a close eye on, she already has a pretty bad food addiction. Not the same kettle of fish as her brother and my gut says potentially very susceptible to substance addictions later. She’s feely, like me. Scott’s too logical and rational.

3 Likes

@electrorainbow
Oh boy, I tried to keep the doubt, but I definitely know this story.

Now you added the “he’s smart, logical, little empathy, addictive and OCD, spends a lot of time alone with a hard time expressing his feelings”.

If I had to watch over a kid, I want him to have lots of empathy and little logic.

Autistic kids get too much benefit of the doubt lol

Everything weird is explained by the diagnosis and the parent feel a little guilty, protective or whatever, they spent their childhood behind and lagging in maturity, so they seem innocent.

But then as teenagers they learn to compensante for their conditions (especially the social side if they are smart enough) and become a whole other beast.

“He expressed his interest in acid” but “not interested in substances”.

I personally call it testing the water.

There is thin line between an autistic’s obsessive pursing of habits and isolation which makes them feel safe and an addiction.
They are quick to change once they find something better, like I don’t know… a substance that slows you down and takes away your overstimulation.

There is thin line between an autistic’s obsessive pursing of habits and isolation which makes them feel safe and an addiction.

Can’t stress that enough

3 Likes

Does he use fields?

You get him to watch healthy gamer gg. Somone else recommend it on the fourm and it has been really helpful

1 Like