Myofascial Release and Anointing

Does this help scoliosis?
Yesterday, I heard my massage master said that adjusting the fascia is helpful for scoliosis

1 Like

and especially via Aleister Crowley, who used a similar version of the oil in his system of Magick
Aleister Crowley is directly linked with Satanism if you study his biography. May I know what sort of Magick is being used in the oil properties here? I am curious to know more about his blend role in this scenario.

1 Like

@jonathan4all :point_up::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

@RongZ as much as i love and aprecciate sapiens fields i dont think that it can change the bone structure completely just by listening youll need to re train your body and nervous system to let go of the unwanted tension in all the achey areas, what i find helpful combining with the fields is Feldenkrise and nerve glides exersices, you can look it up in youtube, good luck much love

2 Likes

@Hauru I was wondering the same, this field can help with scoliosis according to John F. Barnes (cited on this threads description) and a few scientific papers.

https://www.myofascialrelease.com/about/problems-mfr-helps.aspx

Im going to buy this field in the next sale and will share the results on my scoliosis :)

4 Likes

@Ale Let’s update together

1 Like

Ofcourse, I think other fields may not work for someone with scoliosis because the muscles are “locking” the spine in the wrong position, so this field would be of great help. We will see, looking forward for your results.

3 Likes

wtD8H21Ub5rhD1K2Sm0TnH0rn8sgIz8FwHQUihIjMTc
Im just a big, toasty cinnamon bun.

7 Likes

Does this help the legs aswell because they’re not on the picture

It helps the entire body, any where fascia is located.
I love this field.

It is wonderful for “trigger points” and muscle knots.

16 Likes

This will my next purchase, I overlooked this not even reading the full description
So I will pair this automated cycling, I think it’s a great combo

3 Likes

I havent used this field as much. Such a pitty.

I guess because tho it feels so good, i wasnt in real need like in pain or something, and i had a lot of other fields to play daily…

But i just realized something big i never thought of i dont know why, since one of the shy hidden gems in Energetic Alchemy that i love using (also not too often :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sob:) is the Anointing of The Alchemical Holy oil, reason why is because i learned long time ago how important that oil was to use in spells, incantantions, manifestation work etc. I never followed through because the “wizard” that was teaching about it always gave me an eerie vibe lol, so when that audio came out i was fascinated with it, i have played it inconsistently with some other audios, and every time i sleep listening to it i wake up feeling super empowered.

And always say… dang! I should make it like a daily thing at least until i feel it kinda incorporated in me, that i can play it every some days along KQ.

Now, talking to someone about this MR and A audio here, i realized something i always say and have said in the forum several times…

:

A very important element when it comes to manifesting and very much overlooked is the health of the carriers in the body.

I called carriers or main distributers: blood, lympathic system, marrow, FASCIA

Just like we pay attention to how strong our energy systems, or how high our vibration is, or our mental state to manifest…

The carriers health is as important and a super big key to seal the deal. :handshake:

The equation here is super simple:

Fascia = a thin casing of connectivity tissue surrounds and holds evey organ, blood vessel, bone, fiber, and muscle in place, provides shape for tendons and joints; Supports structures in the body, fascia provides moveable wrappings around muscles, tendons and nerves.

Abramelian Oil = a ceremonial magic oil blended aromatic plant materials used in Magick and still used in modern occult traditions.

Anointing of the Alchemical Holy oil = which is the audio that was born from that principle but a purified version of the holy oil complete with herbal elements and a mild infusion of the alchemical holy oil (as per its description on youtube)

And now the mix here presented as:

Myofascial Release and Anointing.!!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

In simple words… you get to keep your fascia without any tangled spots, like a fluffy brand new sponge enhanced and empowered by the holy oil, which means that the oil’s energy locates fast and easy EVERY place in your body, the hidden corners, the unreachable places otherwise, every cell, tissue, muscle, nerves…

Are you following Me yet?!

Just imagine every thing in inside you being bathed (anointed) constantly with that oil!!!

This audio has just reached my number one daily from now on i can tell you that much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And tho it has Alchemical holy light… it says mild lol

So why not combine it with Tower of Power too, and or Cone of Power, Magician, etc etc?

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Thank you for this!!!

Needless to say… this audio is a must. !

18 Likes

Add to this one very important addition - the fascia is also the body’s wiring system. Your body’s energy flows through your fascia, that’s what your energy meridians are!

If you want healthy energy flow, you need healthy fascia.

17 Likes

It’s been over two months using this field, theres no direct results on my scoliosis curvature (I’m not using the spinal tapper, it doesnt work for me) however my backs bursitis is gone, that used to hurt a lot everytime I put pressure on the area or whenever I remained standing up for more than 20 minutes so it’s a huge improvement…
I didnt quite understand the anointing part but I knew I needed the pressure release and it worked, not only for my bursitis but there was some sort of stretching and relaxation on my backs muscles, I don’t know how to explain it but it feels more comfortable to be in my body, I even sleep better.
I know healing is a complex process, i’ll see what else I can do for my scoliosis but this field is a great addition, it has become a must on my stack.

14 Likes

Welcome back, @MasterOfYellow!

3 Likes

I know this is an old question and you may have already gotten your answer.

As the description mentions, Oil of Abramelin is a variation of a Holy Anointing Oil recipe that is in the Old Testament of the Bible. Anointing with oil was an important practice among ancient Jews (as Psalm 23 famously says, “Thou anointest my head with oil”). Ancient Jewish rabbis used to anoint themselves with Holy Anointing Oil before services and particularly before seeking an audience with God.

This oil (both in the Old Bible and in the Book of Abramelin the Jew) is an oil of purification. Even Crowley’s most well-known use of this oil is for purification of his students.

This oil is simply a tool. A tool simply is. What a tool does depends on how it’s used. A screwdriver can be used to construct or disassemble.

tl;dr: There is nothing inherently “satanic” about this oil, even if one well-known satanist famously used this oil.

10 Likes

Well said! :thinking: This needs to be posted somewhere…

7 Likes

yeh well i am sure he used the toilet and probably had a salad with olive oil or something.
we don’t shun toilets or salads generally.
(this is more of a joke, not berating anyone, its easy to worry and question things, but you should question things anyways)

40 Likes

@Captain_Nemo No, his salad definitely had seitan on it :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Oh now that is a holy hoot! :rofl:

6 Likes