Naga Shield - Psychic University

Maybe not. PayPal is the credit card processor. If you look carefully at your screen, you’ll probably see a statement that says that, even though there’s a PayPal button, you don’t need a PayPal account. You can (assuming you’re not in a country that PayPal has blocked for its own reasons) check out using a credit or debit card and not a PayPal account.

You have to read your screen carefully because, of course, PayPal would prefer you use your PayPal account (more profits for them) but most of us (except those, like Ale, in Bolivia) have options.

I have seen and read this statement but I am constantly being directed to a Paypal account. it remains to be hoped that the author will create a store on gumroad as well

Does anyone have any updates to share? Also if you had to choose one, would you choose this or Shielding 3.0?

Also, in the description it states;
“It also protects your family, friends, pets and finances at a milder level respecting their free will and experiences”

Does that mean my family gets protection only from me using the field, or do they also need to listen/carry the mandala with them?

1 Like

Yes, but feel free to share the files with them

16 Likes

How does this field give protection? Does this call upon the Naga race to come and protect me or it just uses the concept of NAga race and gives protection?

3 Likes

I’ve used this only a little. Kind of like dipping my toes in the water trying to figure out if I’m safe with Nagas. No offense intended.

People are more respectful, so far, with the little I’ve used it, when I’ve used it. I was surprised by that. For whatever reason I’ve seen a lot of shields induce people to be worse. Maybe shields unintentionally taunt entities in people. I don’t know. Like red flags for bulls.

(not talking about Sapien shields, someone might ask. I’ve used many many from just about everywhere)

People were more respectful. Significantly more. And also I noticed it seems to make me more respectful to people. I already consider myself respectful but it was more with this.

Only other thing I’ve noticed so far (again, I have not used this much so I want to be fair - this is a review with minimal experience) is it seemed like I was shielded from witnessing someone else being psychically attacked.

I witnessed what some might call a boundary break or someone being mistreated, treated unkindly when it was not called for, a bit of undertone of potential violence in the person’s voice towards the mistreated person.

And typically I would notice something like that and think “yeah what a jerk” and that would be about it. But this time I really noticed it. It was like the severity of the trespass was highlighted and in bold and underlined so I could grasp just how wrong it actually was. And I guess that equates to the scenario not seeping into my subconscious as if it were ok on some level.

As if comfort were complacency and then acceptance and agreement.

19 Likes

Very potent shield.

Thanks

6 Likes

Agreed…just playing 2 times is enough for me as a community worker

3 Likes

if i just played the audio twice a day, when the shield effect will start to fade away?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Hi, does this protect from psychic harassment / intrusion and/or negative cords? Or, for psychic harassment, would the one on Patreon be better suited?
I got this field about 6 months ago and it helped tremendously. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes

But yes for this too

6 Likes

The music is so beautiful

2 Likes

And it’s low volume/subtle, so you can play in public :)

This has me curious, anyone who can compare this to the shielding 3.0?

2 Likes

I just got this today and the protection feels much more robust IMO. It’s very very solid.

9 Likes

I just got it a couple of days ago, and I like it.

I start my day off with it.

3 Likes

I can’t tell rn exactly what is different, but it does some things Shielding 3.0 doesn’t. It can stop some things S3 doesn’t. I only meditated with it in the beginning, and… it was something. Seems to have some clearing inbuilt as well. I think I may have discovered 1-2 keywords/commands for emergency situations. I find that wearing the mandala PLUS listening to the advanced audio provides the benefits in full. That audio may require grounding, it’s very strong.

8 Likes

would thus make me invisible like shielding 3 does ? not tryna get that effect, I like the attraction

thanks

yeah I believe this too…I just discovered it…the audio by itself is NOT enough I believe

1 Like