Naga Shield - Psychic University

Bump :sun_with_face: hoping to hear how everyone has been doing with this. Any stories?

1 Like

@Psychic_University does this shield work on curses or jinxes that were already put out n someone? As in does it work retroactively? Or does it only keep new things from happening?

7 Likes

Very Good Questionā€¦I would also request @Psychic_University to please answer this query.

2 Likes

It does

12 Likes

It does indeed. Just like Shielding 3.0. But the effect is felt far more profoundly. Basically, once your system adapts to the advanced version, it will work on you as a remover / cleanser tool also. I donā€™t know what kind of work / curse is on me but itā€™s still removing that trash lol. Heavy ancestral most likelyā€¦

In contrast to S3.0 the Naga Shield does not make you aggressive (it did that to me). Possibly the cleansing is done differently. In combination with HS Exorcism and Divine Purge works wonders. Just try looping both NS + HSE from different devices one night. You WILL feel cleaner and different afterwards.

I have noticed that all of PUā€™s shields used so far by me have a retroactive cleansing effect. The most amazing and profound effect was from the Projection Shield from Patreon. Never thought I was carrying so much of othersā€™ sh*t within me and it was corroding me from within.

9 Likes

True.

2 Likes

Until your system adapts to the advanced version.

I donā€™t know what kind of energy system I have but I can easily loop PUā€™s works. Although Naga Shield and Journey Pts 2+3 did feel different due to their cleansing effect.

4 Likes

Your Energetic Being from Sapien is a great tool for finishing all cleansing. Just put it overnight after.

Also, all of PUā€™s cord cutting tools (HS Cord Cutting and Crystal Alchemy CC) work extremely well.

Last but not least there is the tool named Archangel Cord Cutter and Parasite Remover by Supreme Sorcery. Not sure if it is still available on Enlightenedstates but itā€™s a bomb, very effective.

5 Likes

And sapiens version is titled etheric cords and is a bit longer, right? I have crystal alchemy cc as well as etheric cords on my phoneā€” i interchange which one I use because I havenā€™t developed a solid preference on one.

Iā€™m glad to know you recommend sorcerysupreme and youā€™ve had good results from him. Iā€™ve seen and used his arch Angel cord cutter. Itā€™s no joke- during it I had a vision of a bike accident and then that night my 3 year old almost got hit while on his bike. I sincerely believe his cord cutting work pissed off some type of black magic attachkent. Had a little hesitation after that, so itā€™s always nice to hear other peoples thoughts. I havenā€™t heard of his parasite work, Iā€™ll look into it.

3 Likes

Itā€™s the same cord cutter basically. It is its name - Archangel Cord Cutter and Parasite Remover. And it is indeed no joke. By far, this is the first most effective and the second is PUā€™s Higher Self CC.

4 Likes

Are you talking about the free one or the paid one ?

The only ā€˜freeā€™ one is Crystal Alchemy CC from PU, on his Patreon

Random, but Iā€™ve grown to love this field more as Iā€™ve developed a relationship with it.
I find it to be a very nurturing shield as well as very protective of the users children and home.
Itā€™s very ā€œsmartā€

Thankful for the mandala it comes with and that it can be used for the whole family. Think Iā€™ll see if my teen wants a copy to keep in her phone case soon :dragon:

Thanks PU

15 Likes

Just got Naga shield and bunch of other fields from PU, 3 days ago.

I played basic version and looking at the mandala immediately brought me tears. I have a close relationship with Nagas, be it my birth stars, name and few others.
I felt at home with the first listen. Felt energies in my head and spine and blissed out for few minutes.

Today I played advanced version and everything around me was just immersed in a deep silence. Calmness and peace within me since then.

This is one of the first fields I bought from PU, and I can see how amazing is his work. What makes his work so powerful is, you actually integrate the templates and can take it for your lifetime, especially the astro fields!

Lots of gratitude @Psychic_University :heartpulse::pray:

15 Likes

Hi @Psychic_University Can you please confirm if the Naga shield can be used by pregnant woman ? I want to share the mandala with someone I know because they need shielding. Even though I know this is completely safe, want to check with you.

3 Likes

Yes. I suggest using the image in this case. But the audio is fine too. Just donā€™t overdo and it will be fine.

9 Likes

Thank you ! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi PU,
So, for the first time I placed Naga Mandala below my pillow while sleeping for some protection. I got some dream, basically it was related to a movie that I watched few days before about snakes. My dream was similar to that, the fears of snakes and few not so good moments in there.

Is it just my fears coming up and clearing? Or is it a mistake to place mandala below pillowā€¦
Kindly help.

I love the mandala, itā€™s on my phone screen too ā€¦ protects me always :heartpulse:

2 Likes

One of the most stunning pictures ever! Has been my phone wallpaper since the day it was released haha

8 Likes

Same here ! Itā€™s been on my wallpaper since the day I bought it :heart_eyes: The image is so vibrant and can literally feel the nagas in the pic !!:hushed:

6 Likes