Nectar of Life

2 Likes

Sorry for all the pics just wanted to make sure I got all the angles lol.
And thanks again for this awesome gift

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity.

Drank a bit from it yesterday felt like a golden smooth nectar inside me and like a healing balsam that calmed my state down.
Gotta try it with some vegan milk today and then put the milk into my bowl with cereal :D

3 Likes

Drank this just about a hour before sleep and my watch that tracks my sleep had me with more deep sleep than I’ve had since I’ve had the watch for about a year. 20% was deep normally I’m around 10-15%.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@SorcerySupreme arent the bottles supposed to be open(decaped)?

with the Water Audios from Gumroad/Patreon one should have an open vessel of water to charge…

I’ve never had an issue one way or the other, but with the audios there could be vibrations carried through the air. This is being performed directly by Caladrius.

2 Likes

i am interested in this, could you please ask him directly? open or closed…or never mind

really just curious.

No difference.

1 Like

2 Likes

thank you for your answer and generous efford!

3 Likes

Thanks again

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Forgot a review for the cereals.

So from what I can remember it was like a smooth bowl of healing.
It tasted lighter and refreshed the texture was like I put a bit of honey inside it and mixed it.
All that with of course the phenomenal feeling from the energy itself.

I got a funny thought after finishing the last bottle that now I’m immortal :D.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks again Sorcery Supreme for letting us use Caladrius and also thanks to Caladrius.

Initial thoughts: There was a dull ache on the left temple but went away. My lungs felt stronger and I was having gentle reminders of when I was a about four years old and very young.

Later in the evening I felt very peaceful.

4 Likes