Nectar of Life

After 133 seconds I didn’t notice anything.

After a few more minutes, the water tasted more like evian.

After an hour, the water tastes more like there has been a lemon wedge in it, a little tart. I feel more energy from it now.

So its presence is there, but vague for me for now. I think I’ll be pleasantly met with the morning though. Thank you for this :heartpulse:

Update:

I slept a long time overnight. I was able to handle heat much better than usual today.

7 Likes

Again please and thanks so much!

4 Likes

4 Likes

thank you boss i forgot to comment last time i used this i felt hella euphoric was buzzing everywhere

2 Likes

hey man by the way if i play deep aura cleanse while the energy is in the water will the clearing field clear it?

2 Likes

Seems probable.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

@SorcerySupreme
is your servitor doing this automatically?
this is a great idea

I want to try

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, this is performed automatically by Caladrius.

3 Likes

Thank you again for your services I had some really good dreams when I used this last time and my body felt amazing.

2 Likes

before drinking the water I had a little anxiety
after drinking disappeared

If I put a bottle, how long would the water be charged? How would be the best way to store the bottle with charged water and not lose its effects?

1 Like

I think it’ll stay charged unless it’s subjected to extreme heat/radiation/etc.

2 Likes

Thanks man :v:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

[added new pics of household water. Hope Caladrius doesn’t mind the bulk!]

I also had buzzing sensation in right hand as if Caladrius were greeting me. The water seemed to get smoother and smoother over time. Now it has been 2 hours and it tastes like a cloud or liquid celestial pearl would taste, if it had a taste. Initially after the 133 seconds it still had slight tap water flavor, but now it tastes like nectar of life.

Thank you so much! This is amazing.

Do we need to repost or can we edit the post with a new photo? I do suggest if someone posts more than once to delete prior post.

7 Likes

Thanks @SorcerySupreme :slightly_smiling_face::pray::heart::sunny:

4 Likes

You can delete and repost or just add, etc. Caladrius won’t complain either way.

2 Likes