Need help with psychic attack / negative entities

Either my mind was playing tricks on me last night, or I was visited by an entity.
I have been reading up on servitors, egregores, thoughtforms and other related topics for the past few weeks. Yesterday I felt the urge to look up what succubus and incubus are. And even though I asked my light servitor (born 2nd of september so still very ‘young’) to protect and shield me during the night, I woke up a few times during my sleep. The last time I woke I ‘heard’ something say: “Something will come out of her in 9 months”. It freaked me out a little but I instantly thought of playing the 11.24 minute version of Negative Entity/Bad Spirit/Demonic Removal (Banishing Frequency) I bought from Sapien, after which I slept peacefully again.
I am playing the Etheric cord cutter now and will follow with the Exorcism Rite.
A few weeks ago I bought the Shielding Dog Tag and it has arrived in my country but is still being processed at the International carrier.
Yesterday was also my 2nd day of using the Energy Sensitivity field of the Course, which is maybe why I even noticed at all something was up last night.
I don’t know what triggered this visitation but I have been the victim of psychic attack/entity attachment before and I would like to know if anyone has any more advice for me as to how to protect myself from these things.
Is there anyone who can help me banish any attachments/entity residence if needed (in the Shielding Protection dogtag description it says to have Dale remove anything if you already have been infected, which might be so in my case, but I am aware that he is retired). Is there anyone else who might be able to do the same for me?
Any help and advice is more than welcome!! Thanks in advance.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Take some encouragement in that your Shielding tag is on the way to you. Once you put it on, if there is a negative energy entity feeding off of you, then you will start feeding off of it instead. And it will get away from you as soon as it can, if it can.

Wearing the Michael mandala and saying the prayer to Michael before going to sleep should help.

6 Likes

Thank you so much, that’s very helpful!
I have the Soul/core restoration track as well, playing that now too. And will look into all the other things mentioned. I am still working on my visualisation skills (I have aphantasia… but I know from the course that it shouldn’t matter as visualisation doesn’t have to be ‘visual’ at all) so I hope trying to work with the shielding white light egg will work.
Strangely enough I played the Atmospheric Vibration Riser yesterday too, but maybe the vibes need to rise even more. Will follow with some angelic intercession. :)

4 Likes

Thank you! Yes,I can’t wait for the tag to arrive to be honest. Hope it doesn’t take too long anymore. Your description of the effect gives me a lot of hope.
And I’ve been meaning to print the mandalas and card system from Instagram, so I’d better get that done a.s.a.p. Thank you for the link to the prayer as well!

4 Likes

What if it can’t? Is that possible? Would it possibly not be able to leave if there’s black magick used (curse/hex?) working against me?

Entities like this live on fear/anger… Be mindful of your thoughts.

You are going to be fine.

10 Likes

No. If it was too weak to escape then it would cease to exist. It would get transmuted completely.

3 Likes

Thank you both for your replies, @_OM and @Atreides.
It is not so much fear/anger as it is worry, or let’s say awareness of it happening. Perhaps also being a little annoyed with it.
Many years ago my sister got involved with a black magic practitioner when she was desperate to have a lover return to her (cost her lots of money) and the only way to stop this guy was me telling him to stop pursuing her. In all honesty ever since then my own love life has been affected in a negative way, in hindsight. It also affected my relationship with my sister in a negative manner, but we’re getting better now.
Unfortunately I have also been involved in a group that started as a subliminal channel by someone who used pagan magick, after leaving them I sense they’re still using that against me through psychic attacks. So yeah, I guess there’s always that ‘shadow’ hanging over me and I really want to get rid of it.
With your suggestions and the fields here I know I can let go of my worries. So again, thank you.

4 Likes

Justice For all

May you find rest from them.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve used this one from QI in the past but haven’t for a while. I do remember it working actually. Ty for the reminder!
And now that Archangel Michael is mentioned again, I’d better get to printing his mandala so it can stay with me overnight. And so He can as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You may find this helpful as well in attaining freedom from both the night-time attacks as well as the ongoing negative interference you described, if you’re open to a multi-disciplinary approach:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I will check out the links when I have a bit more time today. I know the :heart: is powerful and mine could do with some more healing/activation, so I look forward to using the media you shared in your post.

Hi, I was wondering if you have any updates?

Yes I do!
I have been using the Michael Mandala and also used the mini-wand from Twisted sage. I ended up giving the wand to my roommate who had a couple of episodes of spontaneous channelling. One time he couldn’t even breathe (he was channeling someone who died on the gallows) so I used the Exorcism Rite on him, and this helped! Then I knew he needed something to protect and ground him all the time so he now wears the wand. I’ll likely get a new one myself, but am first considering a new tag or audio from Sapien.
As for myself, I have been calling upon archangel Michael and one night I woke up ast 3:32 AM, with the lyrics of the Robbie William’s song “Angels” in my head: “When I come to call, she won’t forsake me”, as I heard these two lines, I opened my eyes my clock went from 3:32 to 3:33AM. So I am quite sure my calling for protection worked!
I still get weird dreams sometimes, also of a sexual nature that is unpleasant (getting shown images that are not appropriate so to speak) but overall I think the attacks are less severe and less often. I feel protected.
BTW My shielding tag never arrived as Teespring messed up the address labels so I don’t have that one (yet) for protection.

6 Likes