Need some advise on weightloss stack

When I want to lose weight I listen to the weightloss combo all day, drink LOTS of water, and only eat cauliflowers (it has less calories than broccoli but it’s practically the same). I like to use fat to stemcells for sometime before, to put my fat to good use . With the weightloss combo all day, you’ll be hungry like never before, eat cauliflower regularly throughout the day to fill your stomack. You just need to keep doing it untill the whoosh effect kicks in. I just eat what I want and every few months I do a few days of weightloss combo. People wonder how I stay slim.
I easily lose 3-6kg a week like that (you can lose more if you workout). You will probably be in a bad mood for the duration of that diet (if you go with it), but that’s okay. If you feel like breaking down, use the neurotransmiter audio to get a good mood and it will be a smooth ride.
To lose weight you need to have a calorie deficit, eating cauliflower will anihilate your intake. Water will keep you going and maximize fat cell lysis. Weight combo will stop the storage of fat and consume it at an amazing rate even if you don’t put in the physical work.

13 Likes

For ideas on a weight loss stack, please see this Weight Loss Stack. The audios are listed in order of importance, effectiveness and logical progression.

5 Likes

Thanks Philip, thats some AMAZING tip. Now that I am quarantined at least till 4/7, I got all the time to try this out!

1 Like

Thanks GPO!

I wish Patreon had a search feature. I think all audios out there are on Patreon except for Caffeine Surge and DHEA Boost.

There is a search feature that has recently become available on Patreon now, I believe. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, as @uial mentioned, it’s on the Posts Tab:

2 Likes

Holy moly, never noticed it!! That’s like a BIG enhancement :slight_smile:

1 Like

@gpo would you mind commenting on what fields are combined as part of the Weight Loss Combo? Currently not in that patreon tier but it’s got me intrigued!

1 Like

Weight Loss Combo is a combination of the Automated Workout System, Fat Burning Genetic Advantage and Thermogenic Weight Loss audios. It’s only 6 min in duration.

7 Likes

Very impressive. Would I lose progress from listening to fat burning genetic advantage for three months before this?

1 Like

No, I don’t think you would lose progress.

3 Likes

Great, switched over to it. Pretty excited to reap all the benefits.

3 Likes

Thank you! I tried this and it worked extra fast!!

3 Likes

Happy to hear that :grin:

2 Likes

How long does it take for genetic advantage part of weight loss combo to be permanent?
And are there any specific things that we should notice from the workout & thermogenic weight loss parts? Because I can loop this audio continuously for a long time and never feel sore.

4 Likes

I don’t feel sore either, or notice much. I do feel my heart rate going up now and then, so I assume it is working? Its been 3 days so I will continue for a few weeks and see. I also am doing a strict keto and cuting, so there’s that too

2 Likes

This is random but i figured i would ask here, Would listening to the weight loss combo and butt enlargement cancel each other out?

1 Like

Yes or breast enhancement. Would trying to lose weight but gain butt or breast cancel out one or the other?

i think so as trying they’re called ‘enlargements’, so maybe they cancel out.

how have people’s results been?