Negative Karma Removal Tools (Fields)

I’m telling you that I don’t have such an ego that I consider myself a teacher, i on a par with all of you, we all know something, I’m glad to share what I know myself and I’m looking for the truth together with all of you. We all learn, ask questions, look for answers to them, together we become wiser and better. Unfortunately, many people themselves are mistaken and convince others, behave aggressively. This is mainly with their ego and due to the fact that there is a lot of information and it is often contradictory. We often look for answers to questions within ourselves and find them there. Also, if we really want to find the truth, we can find it everywhere: on Google, TV News, Articles, Newspapers. If you know a deity who lives on this planet and knows the answers to all questions with 100 percent accuracy, please connect me with him, I have many questions for him.

2 Likes

I’ll tell you with 100 percent accuracy: It’s not strange to ask questions, it’s strange not to try to find answers to them yourself, especially when the answers are everywhere it’s also strange when people behave rudely and disrespectfully towards each other and believe that they have achieved a lot on their spiritual path. I would really like this forum to be a place of exchange of high energies and great wisdom, I would like us to look for the truth together in order to become wiser and better.

1 Like

A question is easy only for one where the one who knows the answer. The information that is on Google, in books or elsewhere is also answers to questions (even easy questions) that people have asked and that others have answered.This forum also makes sources of information (such as books, websites, and others) on which answers have been found (even easy ones).In short, what also makes a force of this forum, is that one can be member whatever is our level (beginner, intermediate, or advanced).

Yes, there should not be teachers, people who think that they know better, we all study here and any opinion is important to us, thanks to all of us we are becoming wiser and better every day. We all learn from each other. We are all looking for the truth among the vast amount of information. And we all have something to learn from each other. Respect each other’s opinions and look for answers to your questions, believe me you will definitely find them. Peace and goodness to you in search of your spiritual path.

1 Like

Your spiritual development and level of knowledge gives me reason to believe that I in this topic should bring more clarity, for more understanding.
I want to give you knowledge in order to understand the Guru in the true spiritual sense, the guru is more than a teacher, he is the one who dispels darkness and directs to the light: Previously, the concept of Guru included the highest souls or deities, they were also called Sons of God, who decided to be embodied on this planet, to make it brighter and people more enlightened, such high souls were: Issa (Jesus Christ), Krishna, El Morya and many others, they taught people, studied with them, they lived with them on equal terms, with them there was no ego. All these souls stand on a high pedestal and we need to take an example from them.
Now, the concept of the Guru is interpreted arbitrarily and can mean both the teacher and the spiritual person, and much more.
In fact, we are not equal in many respects, in the origin of our souls, by the frequency of our vibration, in experience, in wisdom, in skin color, much more, but we are all particles of God.
Here is another thing I want to tell you that we live in an era when there is no Guru and now we are looking for all the answers ourselves and no one should lead us, since we are not sheep, and the Guru will not bother us.

Users, please keep the discussion relevant to the topic and please do not resort to disrespectful comments. Please read the Forum Policy here.

4 Likes

According to feedback from @anon26869922, in this attached commentary, the dark servant can erase the negative karma.

PS: this is not a debate on the existence or non-existence of karma, and even less to say if we can modify or delete it, in other words, I just share a testimony lived by a member of the forum. Because, the main purpose of this thread is to shed light on the tools that can potentially remove karma.

6 Likes

Dreamweaver’s forum is an information exchanging platform. That’s how he intended it and it is seen through all the different topics and how they allow all of it. Very good intentions on his part.

What’s really great is how we can all gather on here from different parts of the world and share/ receive information that we have or didn’t have. We learn things from information when it’s presented with different point of views as well. See things from a new angle. I learn a lot coming on here.

I’ve learned so much through the internet my self. I was on online since the beginning when i was 5 years old. Most of everything i know came from online to be honest. I was in Google and YouTube when it first launched in early 90’s. You just need to be able to filter information. I believe it was easier to come across back then though. :+1:

I learned programming languages online. Python, borland c++, pearl all online. Lots of good resources.

5 Likes

Anybody remember these engines? Archie, created in 1990. Then came vlib, veronica, jughead, altavista, infoseek, Netscape hotbot, lycos, etc…

These were the best days for me. I went to school got poor grades, then went online and learned what i wanted.

Remember mosaic,? Took about 3 hrs to watch a very poor quality video clip online. :grinning:

P.s. sorry for going off topic

5 Likes

kay, now please tell us, “does Dream believe in soul guiders, does he has his Soul guiders and did he met them with his abilities already?”
do we call demons with your attract love and prosperity and abundance and your sigils and all this stuff? 'cause if we do, we’d better know it :wink: if you want to convince us for your work my friend you’ve gotta be crystal clear with what you believe, ready to die for it. or else you are fooling us. there is no “we just don’t get involved” and emotional talk, thas BS. facts please. if you have such sensitivities, then you have surely met “them”. either you are fooling us, or you don’t have 'em

You are a moron, and they don’t owe you a thing.

Dream does NOT use demons. I do. *edit: I do not in fields where their help is not listed

9 Likes

i have read all the filed descriptions and none says anything about demons. which are they?

@rbfotis Ahh, never even caught this message before. I’m not even sure what you are asking. If you’re in this forum lurking around, me and dream make plenty of posts indicating what we believe and our perspectives on things. We just prefer not to make objective statements on things because our underlying belief behind everything is that reality is subjective. Take a look at our post activity and you can get a general understanding of where we stand on things.

But it’s very clear that you aren’t here to genuinely ask questions or get to know us. You already have a hostile energy towards us. You’re just here to rile us up eh?

Me and dream are not here to convince anyone of our work. Most of our work is free and we’ve had thousands of people try it and get positive results from them. If we were calling on demons with our audios or fields, best believe it would be widely known and masses of people would be having all sorts of issues when listening to our audios. But that’s not the case is it? Or else, why would we even have an extremely active forum with a bunch of people who use the audios and fields with positive benefits? You don’t have a good case here.

Thing is though, I don’t feel like arguing. If you feel like having a sensible discussion without throwing baseless accusations and whatnot, then sure thing. Shoot your thoughts. Let’s have a conversation. In fact, if you have any proof of your accusations, then please, share them with us. But if not, and you want to bring hostile energy to the forum, then you’re getting banned on the spot.

18 Likes

I have hostile energy towards you because i used your sigils and i felt i was possesed. you didn’t mention it on the instructions. i also know a truth that has only angels and demons and that when we use occult we surely only see demons as angels do not serve those who approach them via magic. so i doubt any of your “alien, angelic and BS intercessions” are true. to me,hey have to be something demonic. but that’s just the way i know things to be true.
so my question is, if you are in touch with these beings, whatever you call them and whatever they mean to you, do you use them in your “fields”? do you call them to do stuff to us? do we have them around when we hear your audios? if so, why don’t you mention it anywhere on yt?

Wasn’t mentioned in the instructions becasue our sigils don’t conjure up entities. Our website is full of this information too.

….
If you were possesed or dealt with an entity, it was around despite our sigil. Why would we unknowingly conjure up entities and whatnot to people? That would cause so many more issues to us in the long run. Especially since some spirits/dieties would not take a liking to that and end up attacking us. Our intercession audios require permission for example.

Our method of creating fields is quite different from that of most occult techniques that deal with spirits, dieties and other such energies. There is an infinite amount of energy around us and we gather the energy around us and program it to carry out the results we seek. Occultists tend to gather energies from different belief systems, spirits, dieties, ext… And with me saying this, I’m not saying doing that is wrong either. Just that we do is rather different.

And yes, we have fields that call on beings to you. But the field itself isn’t made of some being’s energy. It is an energetic call. And if you want to do that, then we give you the choice by letting you know ‘Angelic intercession’.

In the 3D realm, everything is so far apart, but energetically, everything is very much interconnected to the extent anything or being can be called/drawn to you. That is what those fields do.

23 Likes

haha the part i disagree with you is that i believe that gathering energies from spirits,dieties ext is wrong. then you are attempting to play God’s role, that means you have no humility so the real angels will never make contact to you but only low level demons, as good beings only serve Him, not people. see the key is the way you think, not the stuff you do. you become enlightened by being humble, occulists are not. they have a personal life full of lies and yet they want enlightement. that’s not gonna happn’ :p but i don’t know much. anyway, thank you for your explanation! i apologize for my attitude and i am sorry for my negativity

3 Likes

How did you feel, what you experienced?

2 Likes

No problem. Glad we were able to have civil discussion about this.

5 Likes

Well, given I have training in Zen, particularly Buddhism, I thought I could give the official Buddhist take on this.

Karma is a doctrine of morality in Buddhism. Moral (wholesome) actions - by manner of action, speech or thought - cause pleasant results; Immoral (unwholesome) actions cause unpleasant results. The doctrine says that all happiness and suffering is caused by a being’s own moral or immoral act, either in this life or previous lives.

In fact, you could directly translate karma as intent (cetanā). And from the Abhidharma, which is a text compiled by enlightened disciples of the Buddha:

What is cetanā? It is a mental activity that propels the mind forward. It has the function of making the mind settle on what is positive, negative, or indeterminate.

Some points worth noting:

• There are four types of karma

• Dark karma (producing dark results)
    • Bright karma (producing bright results)
    • Mixed karma (producing dark and bright results)
    • Neutral karma (producing neither dark nor bright results) ← Leads to enlightenment
  • Karma is not completely deterministic. Intent is what makes it variable. By providing wholesome conditions, you allow wholesome conditions to ripen. By providing unwholesome conditions, you allow unwholesome conditions to ripen.

• For example, bad friends enable bad actions, enabling dark karma. Doing more bad deeds enable you to do bad deeds more easily, enabling even more dark karma to ripen.
    • On the other hand, good friends enable good actions, spiritual friends enable neutral actions, etc. Good deeds enable further good deeds, etc.
  • A karmic action has three components that needs to be fulfilled. If any of them are not complete, then the full karmic “ripple” does not occur - Intention, Action and Result. An example:

• Intention: “I want to stand out.”
    • Action: Lying about your achievements.
    • Result: Deceiving people, and gaining a mental imprint in your consciousness.
    • Hence, you can have just intention, or intention+action, or intention+action+result, or even without intention you might accidentally do it (action+result), etc. So all these permutations control how karma fruitions.
  • Karma is completely individual, unique to each being’s mental-stream. This means that there is no actual thing as collective karma (although it can seem to look that way).

• The Buddha’s definition:
      • To the extent that there are beings — past and future, passing away and re-arising — all beings are the owner of their actions, heir to their actions, born of their actions, related through their actions, and have their actions as their arbitrator. Whatever they do, for good or for evil, to that will they fall heir.’

So karma removal may not actually make much sense. Instead, it is much better for us to change ourselves right now so that negative karma does not have as much ability to ripen for us, and to nourish our own positive actions so that positive karma can ripen more easily for us. Be kind, loving, help people and do positive deeds.

And if we want to transcend negative karma, we need to be able to discard the “storage consciousness” (Alaya-vijnana) that houses these mental imprints (analogy used are like sleeping seeds that ripen when conditions come). Only way that happens is through awakening, leading to full enlightenment.

5 Likes

For those interested in the evolution of the concept of Karma, one would need to look at the predecessor, Purva-Mimamsa, from which Buddhism borrowed this concept and added its own interpretation (with further differences in Hinayana vs Mahayana as well as Sutrayana vs Tantrayana, to a degree).

It is always helpful to understand the historical, social, cultural and philosophical contexts in which concepts develop, so that there is a enhanced dimension to understanding and personalizing them (rather than just accept them).

Karma Doctrine in rDzogchen (translated as The Path of Great Perfection)

9 Likes