Negative Karma Removal Tools (Fields)

I just want to thank you anyway for sharing your opinion I treat it as the finger not the moon where i wan’t to go :smile:. Nonetheless I think it’s always a very valuable information to think about.

5 Likes

@SammyG what if what we called karma is just name for what is happening after our life , I mean in the name of sake of choosing next life with our souls guiders? According to our previously doings?
That our previously doings in past lives formed our now and next lives? Be it good or bad one?

I just wanted to ask you do you or @Captain_Nemo believe in this one?

And that’s the reason why I asked you does Dream believe in this, does he has his Soul guiders and did he met them with his abilities already?

Why is my friend after her car accident/went to comma met her soul guiders who tell her in that time who her soulmate is and she married him now even if that was impossible for her in that time to believe and to accomplish? And she is said so many things there? She even met Jesus there, did she halucinate, did she all made up with her imagination I wonder

I just wanted to know does Dream know about existing that place if it really exist?

1 Like

That’s exactly what she was telling me that it’s going there according to her experiences with her soul guiders.
If someone raped or anything did anyone in one life then in next lifes they will switched roles or someone will raped that person…or even its same with wars sufferings etc, I mean if some persons bullied hard one guys, in next life that guys will building them etc, it’s circle she said
She said that Soul guiders told her it’s what they calling ultimative karma and none can escape from it or Soul contracts.
I was confused then, but perhaps it justice idk
That’s the reason why I initiated this thread with adm. To know ways of escaping this if possible.

She said jews in this life will bulling (killing) nazis from past lives, and they(Jews) or anyone who suffered from them, will be characterized as really bad guys. I don’t know what she was meaning in future. She didn’t tell me. But it’s all planned, that’s the point she telling me.
Well probably she hallucinated idk
But the point is according to her “it’s all postponed” and that’s the reason why life seems unjust , her words not mine

That’s why I asked if there’s any karma removal tools or tools for tearing up soul contracts and if Dream believe in all that or not?

2 Likes

So you think we have 100% free will and we all everything creates/created, be it good or bad?
There’s no such thing as soul guiders which determine some of our soul contracts, I mean our free will and destiny?
We are in 100% charge?
Just want your opinion on this one it’s all

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bazaarmodel.net/ftp/Project-C/Soul/JourneyofSouls.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjtxJu879TpAhUIlhQKHQsPCsoQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2XqcQ3id1l6mFI7EGWtjeJ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.unicusmagazine.com/PDF/Destiny%20of%20Souls%20-%20New%20Case%20Studies%20of%20Life%20Between%20Lives.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiJy7WL79TpAhVT8uAKHZn2CAQQFjACegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1aWr3_JlHa4RuB8UsoJw2u

One of the very first things I said in this thread was ‘we are not the keepers of truth here.’ So I hope you aren’t insinuating that we are claiming to have the absolute truths of the universe. Because we are not. And we have never even claimed to be enlightened either. I’m just pointing that out since you keep bringing up enlightened people being wrong. Which I must ask, if you also don’t know the absolute truths of the universe then how would you know they were wrong?

I do agree though that many so called ‘enlightened people’ throughout the world end up growing massive egos. They fall back down instantly like climbing up a mountain and then just falling off the peak. The power gets to their head. People believing and following whatever they say leads them to believe that they are always right. And in falling into that trap, one loses sight of the bigger picture.

That’s quite the opposite of me and dream’s philosophy. We don’t want to tell you all what to believe and we haven’t up to this point. We simply hope to help people realize their mental, health or spiritual goals with the tools we have created. I was asked to share my perspective on a matter and I gave my honest opinion. And while you also gave yours, you were rather offended that this is was our perspective to the extent you wanted to hear it from dream. I’m rather sensitive so I can feel your emotional reaction from your posts.

I really don’t need any of you to agree with me. You can all disagree with me and I’d respect that 100%. For example, I agree with certain aspects of @Toniayu ‘s opinion on the matter and I thought his/her post was insightful. That is the purpose of discussion. To share and learn from each other. If we all don’t have it figured out (no human does), then we should be more open minded to all kinds of information.

But our minds have this habit of being emotionally reactive to conflicting information. It’s just the way we are wired and is part of the reason humanity has so much trouble communicating when there is disagreement.

So please, @anon71742144 really isn’t in the wrong here. He’s actually helped us out with some website issues and is a good dude.

It’s honestly my fault for biding in. This doesn’t mean I won’t add to discussions and whatnot but I will probably not add much to philosophical discussions.

16 Likes

Please read a book, actually you don’t have to read a whole book, just choose one chapter to read, one which you are attracted, if you want, off course

Well, after all, Sapien has such audio as Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects, Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects, and this means that they still believe in astrology and it will definitely help to correct many negative influences for at least 24 hours. I think this will help many people, only you need to listen to them every day at least once.

2 Likes

Does anyone can tell if Michael Newton is lier?
Can anyone use some (muscle test) technique for truth, revealing if it is true or false information, all from him?
I want to know if he is scam, …anyone
What’s your opinion on him please

Karma is largely a concept, the result of action - reaction. In the context of this concept, the intention that precedes an act is sometimes more important for the resulting karma than the act itself.
Suppose you pick an apple and then, as a side effect, kill the caterpillar that lives in the apple. You then killed a living being, but your karma is based on why you didn’t pay attention to whether the apple was free of caterpillars. On the other hand, if you crush a living caterpillar because you find it disgusting, another karma arises from it, even though you have killed a living being in both cases.
As far as I understand, it has little to do with individual guilt, more with the personal maturity from which the power arises to check your intentions before you even act.
So a rapist does not necessarily become a victim who is raped. the victim of rape was not necessarily a rapist himself.
You cannot trace individual karma, there are too many factors.
Personally, I don’t think karma can be magically resolved. But I have no problem with people taking this path.
Karma is resolved as you develop, by adjusting your decisions to your level of maturity. The Dalai Lama wrote in one of his many books that he had brought himself up to give the best possible intention to every deed. In his view, this intention is: for the best of all beings.
The best of all beings in Buddhism means that you recognize all suffering-creating qualities such as hate, jealousy, desire, ignorance for what they are. They stand in the way of your happiness and the happiness of others.
Accordingly, you dissolve karma by acting neutral, unintended. For the best of all beings, not for the best of you or your friends.
In order to achieve neutral action, conscious action is necessary. That is why Buddhist monks are concerned with living life as a meditation in which they are conscious at every moment of the moment.

10 Likes

Often the results of our actions are quite unpredictable, especially over time, you can never know exactly what will happen if you go in one direction or another, take certain actions, quite often people do everything with good intentions and it turns out that something is not very good or evil and all this is not even the result of a wrong choice, but simply a combination of circumstances, which was not very dependent on us. In addition, often the same action is both bad and good, everything usually depends on the point of view. Sapien Medicine has such audio as Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects, Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects and I think that a tool that can help improve our karma is not very different from these programs, since basically astrology shows our karma in real time, since each situation corresponds to the location of the planets in a specific time and place and their impact on a particular person, since each situation corresponds to the location of the planets in a specific time and place and their impact on a particular person.

2 Likes

So, for example, in astrology, each situation corresponds to the location of the planets in a certain time and place and the influence that they have on a particular person. The success of a case and situation always depends on many factors that must coincide at a certain time and in a certain place in relation to the situation and person. Astrology shows karma in real time. Moreover, as a rule, karmic astrology can be traced quite clearly. To remove karma should not be so much a visible struggle as a weakening of the evil force coming from the past. The adoption of this or that decision by man is also largely predetermined, and astrology sees this. Cosmos, influencing the astral body, causes a person to have certain desires, intentions, interests, inclinations, a state of love, in the end. It is not clear how one can believe in astrology and not believe in karma, because these are puzzles of one painting.

1 Like

Yes!
That’s why one shall act without intention, but according to five simple rules (in Buddhism):
Stay free of taking lives.
Stay free of stealing.
Stay free of lying.
Stay free of sexual wrongdoing.
Stay away from drugs that can lead to the above due to lack of awareness.

Once again, karma is not about guilt, it’s about consequences based on actions.
The good of all is not defined. Life is about learning. Learning is about trial and error. Trial and error correspond with personal development. An excellent basis for checking your own development would be to study the Charter of Human Rights.
Shutting down your ego to act for the good of all would be helpful. A reduced ego is a perfect path to inner peace. Whatever you choose to reach that point, might be adequate.

1 Like

@SammyG I totally understand why you and @Captain_Nemo are reluctant to engage in such discourse with people on the forum. You are not wrong.
However, please do consider thes points before shutting that door on us:

• Many of us choose to buy your products and/or listen to your audios because we believe that you have valuable knowledge that will benefit us through your products. That doesn’t make you deities, just knowledgeable people who have interesting perspectives.
  • This is your forum. You set the tone and if you hold back, I’m afraid all sorts of prophets will begin to appear to try to fill that vacuum who will sound as if they have special knowledge by virtue of how active they are on the forum and how convincingly they write. I have seen that in other forums where the admins were too removed. Many of us are more interested in what YOU have to say than other individual contributor to this forum (You means you and/or Dreamweaver) . It’s not about the views in this thread, it’s a general point.
  • All the necessary disclaimers were included in your comments to let the average person know that you were not claiming that this was dogma. Most readers are actually not sheep and will understand that this was an opinion simply based on your own experiences.

In short, I (and others I believe) WANT to hear your views on these topics, so please do not deprive us of that we seek because of what appears to have been an off-key conversation.

Note that this is just a plea to you @SammyG for future conversations, it’s not about any other participants and their merits.

16 Likes

I think that @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo have little communication and are not involved in disputes, and they act very wisely and correctly, so do governments, basically observing the process and making changes at times, rather than expressing their position about many things, you will always achieve more than openly speak everything. Their position was expressed and many did not like it, although @SammyG clarified that this was only their opinion. It looks like you decided that these are not administrators, but gods, In addition, knowledgeable people and deities rarely communicate with people and share their knowledge.Everything is quite logical and correct, and I do not think that someone from the forum administration here wants to argue with someone. We are all seekers of truth in this world and everyone has our own experience, you limit yourself to thinking that someone knows more than you yourself, do not make idols for yourself, develop and implement your plan, we are making reality right now and you are no worse than someone else. We are all a manifestation of the experience of the one God, and everyone contributes. You can believe that there is no karma and make good audio that helps people from all diseases, you can also be a doctor and treat people and not believe in astrology. All this is in our lives and almost no one knows all the truths.

7 Likes

It wasn’t really the off key conversation that ticked me off. I’ve generally not wanted to provide philosophical input because I know it can cause more of a reaction in people since me and dream represent Sapienmed. Especially if what we say contradicts people’s current beliefs. The mind tends to be sensitive to information that contradicts one’s worldview and can get very defensive pretty quickly. We prefer to not cause discord and remain at the very least neutral with people.

It’s also a bit weird because me and Dream’s beliefs are very fluid. We know what we know now but that is ever changing. Our perception of karma isn’t concrete. It is what we have come to learn through experience but also through observing history. Beyond what he’s discovered in the far reaches of consciousness, it’s also what has made the most sense logically… for the time being.

It’s funny though, this whole conversation is the 2nd chapter of the course. To the extent, some of the things we have said are word for word things that are said on it haha. The chapter is on truth being subjective. And that no, none of us have the whole ‘truth’ figured out. So the course isn’t about telling you what the truth is but helping you explore your consciousness in ways that you can discover truth yourself. (close to finishing it finally btw)

But yes, you raise good points @KiloBravo . My input may sometimes add healthy weight to discussions. So I may be around for some of those. I will say though that @adm is correct as well and is the reason why dream will likely not be a part of those conversations lol.

21 Likes

The irony is everyone in this thread thinks they are intelligent than others and superior. That’s why I’ve deleted all my posts as there are many intelligent beings in this forum who surely knows more than me. So, it’s a waste to share something in this forum as intelligent beings already know more than the rest of us.

There are many in this forum I don’t want to name any of them. But one thing I want to say that everyone should learn to see the world from their own eyes, NOT from someone else eyes.

This is my last post in this thread and forum, don’t reply.

5 Likes

Maybe you won’t even read this but try to figure out why this got you so angry this could help you in your developement.

6 Likes

Dont worry babe i’ll manifest you back ;D

6 Likes

Everybody has their views and at the end of the day will except what agrees with their views or will change it based on what new understanding they gained. We all have our own personal bias that we judge everything by. But what’s fascinating the most is how we can all share them in healthy ways and have friendly arguments and disagreements without getting angry about it.

Most importantly wisdom is also about gaining knowledge in that which we disagree with aswell.

9 Likes