Negentropic Hunpo 負熵魂魄 - Testimonial Thread

This is Negentropic Hunpo. (Mandala only)

I would like to thank @Captain_Nemo making this possible. This is truly my dream come true. I am very grateful for this to realize.

Q&A

What is Hunpo (魂魄)?

The Taoist and East Asian Folk Religion version of the concept of soul.

What is Negentropic Hunpo?

Congratulations, your hunpo (soul) is safe and sound with the magic of Captain.

Does this only do negentropic hunpo?

More than that. It is also a complete package of East Asian Shamanism. While the owner of this NFT has a negentropic hunpo and hence can repair automatically, you can also repair others’ soul with the knowledge and skill of East Asian Shamanism.

How do I ‘use’ this to protect my hunpo (soul)?

It’s automatic. Just own this and you don’t need to ‘use’ it for this function.

How do I heal others’ hunpo?

This is where you have to ‘use’ this NFT. However, it’s your personal journey, and there is no fixed path. Work with this and you will find your own way.

Help, I am still clueless.

I am also clueless. :slightly_smiling_face:

The three functions/abilities included are the following: (Slightly edited version)

:one: The Negentropic Hunpo: Having a negentropic hunpo (the essence of life, the ethereal and corporeal souls) that is in its highest perfect order, harmonious with the universe. This happens in an automatic, self-assembly way. The wholeness of such beings is inviolable. The practicality of this is immense. There is also a great spiritual implication of having a negentropic hunpo. This is left to the holder to explore on his/her own.

• Stealth Mode:
    Smart camouflage of not being perceived having a negentropic hunpo. Smart camouflage of all the advanced capabilities. This is to ensure that the holder of this NFT can still have a normal life. Of course he/she can choose to expose himself/herself to experience a life that hits different.

• Heavy-Duty Grounding with Heavy-Weight Body:
    Have a heavy weight corporeal body as the anchor and conduit for grounding. The higher your vibrations get, the deeper your grounding is. The subtler your consciousness is, the denser and firmer your corporeal body is. The more light you essence is, the more lean body mass your corporeal body has. One common pitfall for spiritual people is to lose the grounding so their bodies become lifeless and in bad health. Bad health and a lifeless body contribute to vulnerable hunpo. A corporeal body needs mass to act as an effective anchor. As the further and further far away you can fly and travel with your abilities, your body on earth grows more and more in its mass to have the gravitational pull for effective, deeper grounding that you need. The corporeal body should not feel nor behave like heavy, bloat, fat and sluggish, but rather dense, firm, steady, and agile.

• Mastery and Realization of Perfection:
    This is the further extension of the passive aspect of the main ability to make it active. To expand the use case of this NFT, this NFT facilitates the holder to consciously grasp the workings of this NFT and to actively use the concept for self-perfection.

:two: Be a Shaman/Mage of Fusional East Asian Folk Religion: There are many works a shaman/mage does. One of them is to heal other peoples’ hunpo, which is the core concern in this project. You can locate, retrieve and re-install the lost hunpo parts to the afflicted people and heal them. To achieve this, the holder needs to be a competent shaman/mage of fusional East Asian Folk Religion. The reason it’s specifically Fusional East Asian Folk Religion is that the concept of hunpo is mainly present in this tradition but not others. But there are common elements among all traditions of shamanism and magic. Thus this may translate to quick and easy learning of other traditions.

• Full Knowledge and Skills of Shaman/Mage of Fusional East Asian Folk Religion:
    The large part of functions of this NFT is backed with the knowledge and accumulated practices and experiences of Fusional East Asian Folk Religion. I think it would be beneficial to make this consciously accessible and assists the holder to utilize and practice, and thus gaining the competence in various rituals and magics in this tradition. It’s fusional in the sense that it contains Taoist religion, Austronesian shamanism, and Buddhism. Nowadays even Shinto and western spirituality are introduced by new generation practitioners. This religion in practice not only includes various rituals, but also folk medicine, since prior to the advent of western medicine, people go to shamans for healing physical illnesses. Finally, it would not be complete without divination. Sometimes one requires intensive training in power/sacred spots. Practice in such places in auspicious time can bring the most out of them. Hence, ability to locate, travel to these places and safety and sustenance in these places (these places can be remote, or harsh, or exotic, or combination of these) are also part of the knowledge and skill set.

• Expert Negotiator to Beings of All Realms:
    Large part of the work for a shaman/mage in Fusion East Asian Folk Religion is to act as a messenger between man and beings in other realms and to facilitate negotiations between them. Many of these shamans/mages have an affinity or a pact with a certain deity as their supporter, and they relay the deity’s messages to man and other beings. Because of its fusional nature, the deities that shaman/mage work with are innumerable, and encompass almost all religious traditions of the world or even outright aliens. This NFT should be able to facilitate the holder to, first, become a good psychic medium to receive and transmit messages, and second, an expert negotiator, since too often it’s just a matter of negotiating and reaching to a conclusion that all parties involved are satisfied, and finally the third, to access, download and utilize the database/library/records of Ākāśa for quick diagnosis of the core issue. (Note: The third one is actually optional. Sometimes it is just not open access to all. But it will save so much time if doable.) The holder of this NFT would have a good partnership or relations of any suitable kind with gods, deities, aliens, spirits, demons, animals, etc that can bring fruitful outcomes in his/her practice as a shaman/mage. This is an inherently risky job, but the safety of the user is assured by the first main function of this NFT. The chances of getting misled doing this job is also high, but I think holders of this NFT would have the inner authority to avoid this because of, again, the first main function of this NFT.

• Expert in Trance, Visualization and Dreams:
    All shamans must master the art and craft of entering into trance and leaving trance fully awake, complete and unharmed at will. Also, for any work that a mage does, visualization skill is a must for fully manifestation. Both shamans and mages do lots of work in dreams. This NFT already protects the safety and wholeness of the holder, but without mastery of the arts mentioned above, it would be inefficient. This NFT would assist the holder to master these arts and become a successful shaman/mage.

:three: “Random Extras,” consisting of one item maker, one water charger and one space gadget. These are useful for helping others and your own practices.

• Safety Talisman Maker:
    Put an item on the image of this NFT. Speak the activation phrase: “Create Safety Talisman,” and the talisman would be complete and activated after 20 minutes. This is a physical, mental and spiritual shield that can help the wearer to lower the chance of encountering all kinds of dangers. It’s crucial for the injured to not get harmed during recovery. It’s also a beneficial talisman for healthy people.

• Rescue Grounding Remedy Maker:
    Create effective rescue remedy to pacify those in acute conditions of severely damaged hunpo with instant grounding, to give the injured more time to receive healing. To create this remedy, put a drink on the image of this NFT, and speak the activation phrase: “Create Rescue Grounding Remedy.” The remedy would be complete and activated after 20 minutes.

• Personal Sanctuary and Altar:
    This NFT can create a sacred space centered around the holder, covering the whole room the holder is in or a sphere of some size (it increases its size with practice) if the holder is in an open space, and this sacred space contains an altar if it is required. Then, it will create a portal/tunnel to the desired place and retrieve, rebuild, uphold the vibrations, information, energy, electromagnetism of that place in the sacred space. To activate, speak the activation phrase “Span Sanctum.” After the practice/ritual is finished, speak the deactivation phrase “Collapse Sanctum.”

47 Likes

Instantly one of my favorites. Just played a round of Negentropic Three Treasures while gazing at The Mandala and am feeling so blissful and whole!

Thanks to @kimchisauerkraut and @Captain_Nemo :sparkles:

15 Likes

Yes, that’s what I wanted to achieve with the first capability. Being inviolable and whole… :+1:

10 Likes

And here I’m still in repair mode :joy: :rofl:

8 Likes

Achievement unlocked :raised_hands:t3:

12 Likes

This is lovely! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I was quite surpised that the art work turned out to be Taichi. Totally unexpected in a positive way. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

This came out beautifully!
Congratulations everyone! :gift_heart:

3 Likes

I forget that the concept of hunpo is not commonly seen on this forum, so I think a small Q&A is needed.

Q&A

What is Hunpo (魂魄)?

The Taoist and East Asian Folk Religion version of the concept of soul.

What is Negentropic Hunpo?

Congratulations, your hunpo (soul) is safe and sound with the magic of Captain. And there are quite a lot implications of negentropic hunpo. Find that out. :+1:

Does this only do negentropic hunpo?

More than that. It is also a complete package of East Asian Shamanism. While the owner of this NFT has a negentropic hunpo and hence can repair automatically, you can also repair others’ soul with the knowledge and skill of East Asian Shamanism.

How do I ‘use’ this to protect my hunpo (soul)?

It’s automatic. Just own this and you don’t need to ‘use’ it for this function.

How do I heal others’ hunpo?

This is where you have to ‘use’ this NFT. However, it’s your personal journey, and there is no fixed path. Work with this and you will find your own way.

Help, I am still clueless.

I am also clueless. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

i love this haha

3 Likes

LoL I was also clueless that there was a water charger anyway.

2 Likes

It’s always been there, but perhaps I do not value this function enough :sweat_smile:

And also talisman maker :sunglasses:

3 Likes

i cant remember, isnt there an image or something under the glass
cant remember the fine design details
but it is as written in the description.

It should be fine remotely i think.

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

This may explain something that always puzzled me greatly. I am 5’2" and for most of my adult life, I was lean and fit while eating like there was no tomorrow. I weighed between 68-80kg (150-180 pounds) which is a LOT for someone my height but you’d never have been able to tell as I was really quick and light on my feet (my boyfriend used to joke that I gained weight behind my ears where no one could see it haha) :joy: At the time, life came easy to me, I was joyous and usually carefree. When I got ill, I was eating very little and started to gain size (the weight didn’t shift much on the scale). It was mind boggling and certainly defied all I knew of biology. Then, the more I delved into spiritual practices, which really helped with the illness, the more I would gain in size! And now that I’m doing much better mentally, I’m losing the weight without trying and I’m rediscovering that life loving gal haha

Very, very, interesting!

In any case, what a lovely NFT! :heart: I had never heard of the Hunpo, thank you for taking the time to explain :heart:

8 Likes

Yes! I was also swooned hahahah

3 Likes

Does this hunpo healing work similar to the soul restoration series? I recently traded for this NFT and am thinking maybe I do not need to have the restoration series on my wishlist. :milky_way:

They’re a bit different. The soul restoration series uses big ideas from Robert Bruce and the central channel/three storage centers being related to the core energy/soul energy.

The Hun/Po uses Taoist theory which involves a slightly different set of references—namely, the 3 Hun and 7 Po and the different types of shen that are connected to the different organs/organ systems.

3 Likes