Negentropic Jing (N/A)

Absolutely, one can overdo this. (Many reports above. Check them out.)

Classically, the other 2 Negentropic Treasures.

3 Likes

@WellBeing are effect from Negentropic jing permanent? I mean if i return to initial state where when i not overloaded on energy easily will i still have benefit of those 4 Listens i made 3 months ago.

Not permament.
Jing is energy.
If you use it up then it is gone.
And you can recover it again by listening to the field again.

4 Likes

I don’t think im supposed to listen to Negentropic jing anymore i will take less dense energy field.

Don’t get me wrong Negentropic field is very beneficial and i’ve seen what it can do in term of health and nutrition absorption even with sleep you get most restful sleep. It knock me out at bed time lol once you switch off the light your gone.

1 Like

Any field you suggesting @JAAJ

Chi? Shen? Ojas Refined?

1 Like

Chi i can overload easily shen too
As @WellBeing have stated before im little bit different and i feel it now in every aspect.

Fields works differently for me. Just two listen of ojas im good for months.

1 Like

The the Soul Restoration series to grow your Dan Tien’s storage capability.
Then you won’t overload that easily…

3 Likes

Thank you @JAAJ i might look in to it I thought about it too

I do hope you took that as the compliment I had meant it to be. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

a compliment??!! Lol
I know but i do feel different than before.

1 Like

Any updates

Negentropic Jing is an audio only; not an nft. One cannot transfer it to another, only works for the one who purchases it. If you want to use it you’ll have to buy it yourself

1 Like

That’s not how it works lol… you may be new but it’s been brought up many times that there is a mechanism in all of captain’s paid fields that recognises the rightful owners of said fields. Captain himself mentioned how can one believe in the ability and effectiveness of the fields and not believe in the ownership mechanism.

4 Likes

It is in the sapien shop still

1 Like

Have you noticed any benefits with this audio?

Negentropic Jing

2 Likes

Noticed any benefits with this audio?

I´ve looped this for an estimate of at least 7h and feel like I could go on forever with it.

My body is just absorbing it like nothing.
I´ve been really burned out over the last years and this just feels revitalizing.

Similar to soul core restoration, absolute essential for vitality and strength.

Also been addicted to energy drinks, increased when I´ve started to go for bigger playlists.

But since listening to this, I feel the desire decreasing, reduction around 60-70% so far.

A nourishment and restoration on a deeper, even cellular(?) level.

This is healthy as fuck.

22 Likes

Glad, you’ve got it!
Everyone should get this field.
Recharging lost energy and feeling whole again.
Also, extends life span through boosting vitality and ensuring your physical vehicle will last longer.

A great addition for the Eternal NFT and the Max Heal Potion NFT to enhance regeneration and healing. And any type of physical and energetic healing in general.

Adding Jindan or Minor Blueprint of Power afterwards, will push the internal alchemy even further.

giphy

Also check out Alchemical Jing Charged Blood.

18 Likes