Negentropic Jing (N/A)

Maybe @Maoshan_Wanderer can guide you.

From my little understanding of them

Jing is physical sorts energy

Chi is momentum?

Shen is spirit energy.

What do you want to work on?

I believe the same concept as soul restoration applies here regarding which you should fill first.

10 Likes

Idk tbh but I’m gonna get jing first on Tuesday, then chi and shen later.

4 Likes

What if I use outlook, not Gmail

Hi @DeepOcean sorry I can’t help you, I have outlook on my work laptop but I hardly use, I prefer using Gmail. If it isn’t in your inbox maybe try your spam folder or look in other incoming folders, it might work like Gmail where they store all adverts and promotions in a separate folder? Good luck!

5 Likes

Anyone tried it with Soul Restoration Core yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sigh just waiting for more funds before I process this. Was wondering if it’d give more energy to go about my day despite lesser sleep.

2 Likes

@ryantraveling I actually just tried it today. I usually use the Soul Restoration series every day and so I added Negentropic Jing today and listened to it for an hour or so, had a lot of energy all day today. Though, I suspect some of that would be from the Pendant of the Magi that I got today as well. I’m usually sleep deprived so Negentropic Jing helped quite a bit, highly recommend so far.

10 Likes

Do you have all three fields from the Soul Restoration series?

@Fender_Cad Yea I do

Description says:

The Yin and Yang Jing transform to create and replenish each other, Yang Jing circulates through the eight extraordinary vessels and transforms to become and replenish yin in turn the marrow becomes blood, body fluid and semen.

From what i understand, ojas is the product after refinement of the yang jing. If we already have ojas, is there any practical benefit of having negentropic jing? Just wondering if there’s a use for this if we already have negentropic shen, for example.

11 Likes

Dont know if I get what you mean but… no jing = no ojas
Actually no jing = death

17 Likes

Doesn’t negentropic jing replenish prenatal jing as well? I would think that alone would be reason enough to get it.

17 Likes

Yes it does.

22 Likes

Ok, just purchased this because of recommendation from @anon31415926. Thanks mate!
Looking forward what this will do in combination with Ojas when it comes female attraction :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Does it offer any other indirect benefits besides this one you wrote?
I bought it to restore prenatal Jing.

2 Likes

You save time by listening to a stronger version. Incarnational time is of extremely high value.

22 Likes

In theory with infinte jing you’d be immortal

7 Likes

Ok like a life extender.

2 Likes

Jing is used for many body processes though.

But yes when jing ends there is death

5 Likes

Grazie

2 Likes

Thank you for speaking to this… a lot really don’t get it.

7 Likes