Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork - Gumroad Project

Details to be added.

This with the Negentropic Auto Mewing Field alone should be hitting the nail on the head with desired appearance changes.

Ideally want this to be public Gumroad Field, but posting here because of the attention these topics garner.

Will come back to this description later.

Vote Below:

22 Likes
  • I also want this to be a public product on Gumroad,etc. available to purchase

0 voters

2 Likes

5 Likes

@anon14224340 :How does this relate to the field of Psychic University? The Ultimate Maxilla & Jawline…

1 Like

:raised_hands::muscle:

1 Like

This will be made by @Captain_Nemo only.

I can’t tell if you’re spamming here.

Will Dream make this? Did he confirm it to you?

Enough interest, thank you everyone.

I’m sure once it releases, even more will gather in line for a ticket.

You won’t be believing your eyes.

Let’s make it happen @Captain_Nemo gonna send you a DM.

4 Likes

@anon14224340 : ah no, just wondering… thanks

1 Like

All good man, it’s just too many new users to distinguish among the genuine.

This project is queued up for Captain.

1 Like

it would be better if it was an audio, i dont know but audios seems to work fast for me

2 Likes

It is, it’s a gumroad field guys.

4 Likes

Would you guys be ready to purchase this week if released?

• I would like to buy this week if made.
  • I would like to buy the next week if made.

0 voters

2 Likes

"Sapien Medicine: Hold my Negentropy :beers: "

4 Likes

Owners of Face NFT or Prince NFT are already covered with maxilla adjustment, right?

2 Likes

Prince to an extent, since this takes a different approach to ensure all bases are covered with the negentropy and device used.

I wouldn’t know about the Face, as that wasn’t my project so not my area of knowledge, etc.

But I would imagine this could accelerate any results you would already be getting with any aesthetic or beauty product/field/NFT.

I myself have many appearance enhancing NFT’s but will still be getting a copy of this.

Many would stick just to Auto-mewing, but this Maxilla field is the prerequisite before any of that.

People struggle to breathe with proper tongue posture etc, because you’re trying to stuff a tiger into a kitten’s cage.

It’s not feasible.

A lot of people have way too small oral cavities or palates to even reap the benefits of the mewing field.

And even then if they were to mew negentropically and properly, the maxilla itself needs special attention with it’s craniofacial expansion and development.

After you get this isolated and fixed, then the the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.”

9 Likes

Would the maxilla helping the jaw u should included somthing to uplift the hyoid bone. And maybe somthing for the lower eye lids

Good project btw

3 Likes

I ask Captain to include this part as smart targeted if people want:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pugsW-W6X5FGbhQ4m1ADz5JsxhUXgIgE/view

• Yes
  • Not necessary

0 voters

2 Likes

Doesn’t symmetry get complicated wouldn’t different ratios not work on different races and faces?

Hence smart targeting my man.

3 Likes