Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork - Gumroad Project

I can relate to some degree,
I will share something I noticed in my journey, maybe it will help you and others

I wasn’t seeing results at first… So I thought… It was confusing because I FELT the difference, I felt the field, sometimes pain, some days my tongue would feel in a different position, when I would wash my face I would feel with my hands that something is a bit different than usual, the guasha would fit my face differently… I couldn’t point what is changing.

I noticed over time that in photos it’s much harder to tell the difference (front view and side view in my case)
BUT
in videos where there is motion and you see all the angles - You can tell there is improvement.
The mouth is moving a bit different, and there is more volume to the face!it’s just really hard to tell in photos when it’s two dimensional (for me at least)

I am not sure if it would be the case for others using this field, but I would recommend making short videos of yourself talking about whatever you choose (your day, present, future, your feelings etc.)
And then over time and every couple of weeks/months seeing what’s up… :slight_smile:
I’m usually doing in the same spot in my room, with the same lighting, same posture, same distance from the camera, it’s like mini vlogs hehe…

If someone is trying it out, I would love to know if it helped!

5 Likes

How long you’ve been listening to it and how many times a day?

I have this field since the end of February and I listen to it most days(maybe missed a couple here and there)

I listen at least twice,
This is one of my favorite fields though, so a lot of days I’m looping it for 20-30m…and changing from active listening to passive listening… Some days I will spread my listening time and sometimes all in one sitting… It depends on my schedule, and how I feel

Sometimes I would feel like I’ve had enough and will pause it in the middle until I will feel like listening again later that day/the day after…

So to sum it all up,
2 times + Intuition, and what I feel like👌

About active listening:
for me it’s super important to clear my mind and FEEL the area the field is working on and try to amplify the feeling for a couple minutes. Even if it is for a minute or two a day… It gets easier and quicker over time

I don’t think it’s 100% necessary, but for me it is :rofl:
I’m not an expert, I don’t know what I’m actually doing, and I am just trying things around

5 Likes

A quick tip I will add to the active listening segment:

I listen to the field passively at first…
After a few minutes I will pay more attention to it, and start focusing on my breath,
Most time I’m closing my eyes…
And for the important part:
for a couple seconds I will pause the field, take one or two deep breath, and press play (usually I will feel exactly where the field hits once I resume playing it, or the sensation, even if I can’t point to it physically or describe it in words)

On some days I’m less sensitive to fields, and I’ll have to repeat the pausing and playing part 2-3 times
And it’s OK too. Don’t be hard on yourself :purple_heart:

Again, I am not sure why I do it. I just feel like I should. And I know not all people feel the fields and some are more sensitive to others… But I invite you(and remind myself) to make it a relaxing and grounding experience and not let stress take over the body(for me usually stress comes with expectations)

5 Likes

I have the field since May, I listen 1-2 hrs a day. Minimum 1 hr. it’s almost 3 months now and zero improvement. I started looping it over night since 3 days and I’ll continue to do so. it might need more that 1-2 hours a day, so let’s try 6-8 hrs and see.

This kind of fields need strong boosters coz it involves permanent change to the shape of the face, I dont feel that this field has a strong booster, so let’s see if looping over night will work.

Note: Aesthetic University’s Ultimate Maxilla has a much stronger booster you’ll feel exactly what the field is doing to your maxilla and jaw, his field is very strong I like it, but I don’t want to use them together to see which one will work better. I’ll gives sapien’s one till end of the year and update you guys here.

1 Like

Oh! You reminded me that in the first few months I used the mewing fields at least twice a week, and a fields that relate to bones (bone breather /bone shaker/bone massage . I don’t remember their exact names…)

But I feel you, physical changes field (and every change in our life if we are being honest) has a non linear graph that improves long term

Try listening to ego dissolution from a separate device while playing this.

5 Likes

Cool, I think he meant with a good intention and I don’t see any offense in suggesting to use ego dissolution since u were talking about boosters above. Most of us use ego dissolution, aura clear & body repair, kinetic aura, mana, blueprints etc. to boost the results.
There is no better booster than ego disslution imo as it clears negative unproductive beliefs and plants positive outlook ‘easily’.
Just putting my view if u wanna consider it…

3 Likes

If I have permanent retainers glued to my upper and lower 6 teeth, would this hinder the effectiveness of the field? I Plan on removing my retainers so that this field can work better lol

Is that field only for looks or also for teeth health?

1 Like

Looks and teeth alignment, but not directly for teeth health.

1 Like

Thanks Rene! :pray:t3:

1 Like

Anyone still use this

Yes me