Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork - Gumroad Project

Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork it makes very attractive face by reshaping your maxilla.

The upper jaw (maxilla) greatly affects the attractiveness of your face. It closely goes up to the eye sockets and goes quite deep into the skull. The size, shape and location of maxillae directly determine the position of the nose, eyes, cheekbones, palate, upper teeth and even the lower jaw.

And it is Negentropic so it fix any defect in the area.

Just need to buy it and listen to for 3 times daily till you reach the result you wish to keep.

5 Likes

Thank you for both the welcome and the explanation!

I’ve read through the reviews/recommendations now and they have cleared up some questions :slightly_smiling_face: One thing that puzzles me though is that no one seems to mention the Temporomandibular Joint Disorder field. I’ve been using this field for the last week hoping it would help make room for my wisdoom teeth and broaden the palate and it has actually helped me a lot. Just putting that out there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well Thats why i said Negentropic because it will deal with TMJ

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the explanation, Psimindset!

1 Like

You welcome

1 Like

That makes sense!

1 Like

It works with your maxilla.

If your palate room is an issue, this is a must.

This precedes any fields like Auto Mewing etc.

Your tongue needs the room to do all of that in the first place.

See

5 Likes

does the masterwork also include auto mewing?

The Marquardt Masterwork should cover that.

New Release : Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork

4 Likes

Thank you, Shellhead100! I’ll make sure to use it before the Auto Mewing field :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Hi @anon328739 can you DM me?
I’m unable to DM you

does this field help with building the masseter muscle?

no, it isnt an automated workout

2 Likes

Is it maxillofacial? Upper + lower jaw? For example deep bite condition requires both upper and lower jaw to be worked on, will this audio help?

1 Like

Hi I couldn’t help but notice how this field mimics An MSE device. Will it still work for me despite me have 2 dental extraction on my upper jaw? I actually plan on having implants in the future and thus a reverse extraction revealing the gap left by it.

1 Like

Did you figure out? i have the same question!

yep

1 Like

Been listening for a couple months already. Feel the effects of it while listening and some pain/discomfort. just no results to show tbh will continue listening.

How many times a day?