Nerve Damage Help

@SC448, your presence on this forum is always a light and it is wonderful to have you here!
I hope this field truly helps you in your healing. :pray:

Thank you on behalf of everyone whom this can help for creating this field, @Captain_Nemo! :pray:

18 Likes

This one can be useful also for anyone who plans to take the vaccine :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @uial lā€™m very grateful for your comment! :smiley:

7 Likes

This one seems to come hand in hand with Orgone (or Plasmatron :zap:).
Over-use being most certainly pushy for the nervous system.

4 Likes

This is exceptional.

Having tinkered with the actual study itself, I can tell you this field is a much more refined and all-encompassing experience.

The external stim of the study feels like clunky brute force in comparison to the elegant sophistication of this.

This will be a MASSIVE door opener for a lot of people.

22 Likes

been waiting on your review of this. Keep us (me) updated!

10 Likes

Absolutely dude. Appreciate it. I actually welled up with tears because I felt the love that went into making it. What an absolutel awe-inspiring lense to experience the world from.

As Iā€™m wrapping up the injury storyline on this little adventure, itā€™s pretty obvious that Iā€™ve been acting like a well-intentioned parent loving their kid too much, and actually smothering their growth.

Fear (in all of itā€™s cleverly disguised forms) has a beautiful set of survival skills if I must say.

My experience asideā€¦

In true Captain fashion, this field is grossly understated. I donā€™t know if itā€™s technically a ā€œsmartā€ field, but itā€™s 100% providing the language of the body to nourish itself. So in that way, itā€™s brilliant.

Again, people are going to have a lot of fun with this.

23 Likes

Sometimes when we get accustomed to one thing, it becomes our new homeostasis, it can be hard to imagine we can have a new way or being, or everyone around has convinced you enough over time, and so our hope and belief gets eroded.

49 Likes

Well I listen to the:
*Smart Stem Cells X1
*Nerve Damage help X (almost) 2 >more than that pain is greatly increased
*Brain and Spine Antioxident X2. > more than x2 and my brain gets over heated
*The Spinal Tapper
*Enhanced Blood Circulation

every night since Nerve Damage Help has been released.
So its still too early for results (but I hope of course for fast results)

Thanks DreamWeaver and team for creating this.

21 Likes

Well Iā€™ve been listening to PTSD help about every other day X1, which contains the Stellate Ganglion Block already

4 Likes

This has resolved my frequent night fall problem. Any reasons why?

3 Likes

A proper and healthy nervous system is essential to balance, so maybe thatā€™s why?

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense. Our sex is intimately related with our nervous system and endocrine system.

3 Likes

This field seems to work wayyyyyy faster then the previous nerve repair fields like Nerve Growth Factor, Body Nerve Healing, etc.

1 Like

Anyone else feel like that is true?

1 Like

What condition are you using it for? Or just general nerve health?

To repair neuropathy, and damaged nerves due to unbalanced blood sugar

3 Likes

My new permanent stack is 3x Diabetes Treatment, 5-10x Pancreas Regen, 4x Kidney, Endocrine System Couple times, and Nerve Damage help, and at night I have a hair stack

2 Likes

Damn nice thatā€™s encouraging. My dad is using it for the same but he hasnā€™t noticed a change yet. Iā€™m sure he will though.

1 Like

Some peopleā€™s nerves are more damaged then others (like mine as an example), so it will take time to work man

2 Likes