Nerve Damage Help

Also look into Biotin, it is essential for nerve health

2 Likes

Thanks brother! I will!

1 Like

Super underrated field, Iā€™m surprised that this field isnā€™t getting that much recognition

4 Likes

May this finally be the answer to all your problems bro. I have a good feelinā€™ about this one. Wishing you a quick healing. :pray: :angel:

9 Likes

Hadnā€™t seen this one until now. Thanks alot Dream. :pray:

4 Likes

Can this help with repairing neurons and preventing neurodegeneration?

Dreams new Deep Brain Stimulation thatā€™s part of the Cerebrum Album works for neurogenesis

2 Likes

Ok, just shared to a former client of mine (and friend) with advanced sclerosis and currently a bad neuralgia to the triumph nerve:

• PTSD (x2-3 per day for the upcoming days, then she regulates)
  • Nerve Damage (x2-3 morning & evening)
  • Cosmo Volt (as much as she wants, while not forgetting to ground herself :grin:)

Will keep you updated guys :hugs:

Feel free to correct me if my recommandation can be improved :pray:

12 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s safe to listen to everyday. Recommendations are once a week, who has severe ptsd maybe couple times a week.

5 Likes

That was my ponder man.

Did some experiment myself, my current personal use is 2 listen every 3 days.
Feeling I could do a lil more, but not risking it.

I feel for her, due to the intense pain and advanced sclerosis, playing it everyday for the first few days might be good.
@Captain_Nemo do you think you could help? So we donā€™t mis-use it.

Iā€™ll copy the answer then to the PTSD thread.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure either. Maybe she/he can use Stellate Ganglion Block Clean version instead?

1 Like

Not resonating surprisingly. Thanks for offering that nice idea :)

Edit: what I am feeling is that the amygdala field will be good to her.
Not that she is a fearful person (even a bold one Iā€™d say), but there is a nice resonance here :grin:

1 Like

The Outlook Retrainer at the end could be helpful for her emotionally as she works through stuff

7 Likes

Yes, Dreamweaver recommended playing *The Outlook Retrainer right after *PTSD (or *Stellate Ganglion Block)

14 Likes

Has any field helped you for this?

Have you tried aloha lipoid acid?

1 Like

Love this field, the key to this field is consistency, you CANā€™T miss a day with this, ever since I have been listening to this on loop for the past couple days, I could tell that this is going to permanently heal my Neuropathy

The great part about this field is that it actually regrows damaged/severed nerves, not just heals existing ones (for me most of my damaged nerves are on my scalp, canā€™t wait till my scalp pain/neuropathic itch goes away)

Gabapentin (the new patreon release) could be quite useful in treating short-term pain associated with neuropathy but the thing is that it wonā€™t regrow damaged nerves or anything of that sort, this does

11 Likes

Wow this is brilliant. Iā€™m having the same symptoms as neuropathy all over but itā€™s anxiety. So Even though Iā€™m actually not anxious Iā€™m getting symptoms constantly! So frustrating as Iā€™m calm but my nerves are overstimulated but once my nerves are desensitised it eil go away

Are you listening to hyperbaric oxygen this should help you
Lions mane helps grow new nerves apparently

5 Likes

Just want to be sure, is this specifically targeted to the spine (I understand this from the description) or to the nervous system all around the body?

Nervous system all around :)

1 Like