Nervous System (Public Field)

I have recently engaged in a conversation with Dr. Manhattan, who has expressed a willingness to develop a specialized Nervous System Healing Field. Dr. Manhattan is keen to identify individuals experiencing issues related to their nervous system and requests that those with such concerns kindly share their specific problems. This information will enable him to meticulously document and subsequently channel the healing energy into the proposed field. Your cooperation in this endeavor would be greatly appreciated.

33 Likes

Count me in!

1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I’ll document it and Dreamweaver will make it.
He’s the maker, he’s the wizard. I’m just the assistant here.
:slight_smile:

But do proceed

15 Likes

Should we DM you @Dr_Manhattan the health details?

We’ll make a group once people show up

9 Likes

Oh yeah this is the one :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Personally, I fried my nervous system after a Kundalini Awakening. I experience spasms everyday in different part of the body for more than two years now.

3 Likes

Hm… I’m not sure what kind of framework this project has. I can share the details of my son’s condition if it helps

2 Likes

@maTata
Please do, we’ll try to help :slight_smile:

We may not be able to fix every conditions, but I think we can do a lot. No purchase obligation as this will be public.

Warning for everyone else: This will be biological/medical, not for the energy system.

9 Likes

Kundalini is biological also since in tap directly in the nervous system.

c.f: https://www.biologyofkundalini.com

Yes, everything is linked with something else eventually.

But we’ll deal with medical illnesses not ascension symptoms or energetic symptoms.

1. There won’t be enough place for everything
  2. I’m no kundalini expert

Genes, proteins, cells and membranes are what I specialize in

7 Likes

Yes please. I was vague concerning my request but what I meant by spasms is the biological expansion and bombardment of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system by the energy itself and the chemicals activated that comes with it.

You can find below multiple informations about it.

https://www.biologyofkundalini.com/article.php@story=TheNervousSystem.html

I can help with this aspect.

You were very afraid of energy and talismans because it wasn’t Catholic. It’s strange that you’re a kundalini expert all of a sudden

:sweat_smile:

But why not,
That’s my motto

5 Likes

Is kundalini related to any kind of magic or talismans? I don’t think so. Kundalini can be awakened from prayer. Catholic prayer, judaism prayer or even Islamic one. Some awaken it without any intent.

I don’t know why you bring this here and relate it to my avoidance of magic, sigils or talismans.

Would be great if it included reversal of neuropathy caused by glucose highs and lows. I’m sure many Type 1 Diabetics (like me) would appreciate it big time.

7 Likes

Neuropathy, in the group it goes

4 Likes

Manhattan the Hero :man_superhero:
Dream the Heroes’ Hero :man_superhero::top:

3 Likes

I thought it was strange, I was surprised. But your help is welcomed

3 Likes

I don’t know what my exact condition is, closest thing I found is occipital neuralgia.
Tried posture fields, brain fields, eye fields, nerve fields
It starts on the back of my head, if I move my head fast I get dizzy, when I sit down sometimes I get dizzy, when I lay down for more then 2 minutes the back of my head hurts, when I wake up every morning my head hurts. I can’t sleep on my sides, If I sleep on my stomach my eyes hurt, if I sleep on my back my head hurts.
I don’t have spasms or anything simmilar, only pain in eyes or the side/back of my head

Don’t even know if it’s a nervous system problem. Wrote it incase tho

3 Likes