Nervous System (Public Field)

Can this field help in cases of Emotional Sensitivity, ADHD and Emotional Fragility ?

1 Like

@anon46723072

1 Like

I think an aspect of sensitization to the reproductive organs as well would be beneficial because of the many things that can cause nerve damage in that area such as neuropathy and nerve damage

1 Like

is there any sale going on, or will there be any sale soon?
also i am not able to pay for drops of memory using my visa card from SBI india bank.

I suppose then this will be more geared towards treating the Physical Nervous Disorders such as Muscular Atrophy, Diabetic Neuropathy etc etc

1 Like

Hi there, waanabetopper!
Blue buddha welcome

2 Likes

Any update sir @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

The group can only have 25 members, so I guess we’re full.

3 Likes

Let’s get the show rolling :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

If this field could improve/heal:

• Multiple Sclerosis
  • ALS (also called Motor Neuron disease)
  • Parkinson’s
  • Neuropathy
  • Stop the Hypothalamus from attacking the myelin and nerves of the body
  • Regenerate Myelin in brain, spine and all of the nerves of the body

Then this field would be an absolute blockbuster.

I know this list is asking a lot, but would certainly help a vast number of people.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Very interested in healing, strengthening but also enhancing and evolving the nervous system beyond the current limitations.

1 Like

Very interested. Especially in full rejuvenation of the nervous system and its protection. Some sort of this concept was introduced in Master Chief and Yaujta of all NFTs.

My nervous system fried completely after 2+ years of constant retraumatization, still rebuilding it. PU has a great audio dedicated to NS healing.

I would suggest a psychological / trauma healing effect to this as well, possibly adding concepts from Project Mental Health (NB: while it eases the trauma, it takes ages to rework it, and if your nerves are “shot”, here we go again). In the event of retraumatization the nervous system can easily jump into full overdrive mode, like mine.

If any slots become available, please count me in.

1 Like

Any update on this field?

1 Like

I asked Dr.Manhattan a couple weeks ago, he said it hasn’t been made yet

3 Likes

Hey @CoyoteJr did this ever get made?

Neuropathy is the one of the biggest issues with type 1 - and I bet even type 2 diabetes.

@Dr_Manhattan all the dia-baddies :muscle: appreciate any help we can get on this 🩷

1 Like

Yes it’s called the Opus Manhattan

3 Likes

Really?

But the description for OM does not mention Nervous system at all, only about brain, cognitive
Functions and Memory

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to link it but docs second post on the thread of it says that it heals nervous system

1 Like

Here is the post.

It repairs the nervous system itself but it doesn’t heal the symptoms like nerve inflammation, etc.

4 Likes

Ah ok, yes its not in the main description thats why i was confused.

Thank you!

1 Like