NEW ALBUM RELEASE: Spa Days

We also have:

This is programmed to do exactly as the name says, to induce a deep state of relaxation while giving your muscles a ‘massage’ to melt the stresses of life. It uses far infrared as well to help with blood flow throughout your body.

Energy healing video, its like having your body massaged with energy and a reiki treatment. To help with relaxing, muscle pains and a general all round healing.

15 Likes

Is this album inspired by one of my suggestions? I mean I don’t know, it might just be a coincidence but days before I suggested something similar

lol tonight i’m gonna be

13 Likes

Smallest picture ever. :face_with_monocle: :rofl: :joy:

Lemme help you out with that

9 Likes

I need to learn how to do these properly lol

3 Likes

The Book of Long Life and Good Health on Patreon really works well for me and may be useful for you. I use it daily. The 3 sigils in it with an activation word each are powerful and targets all your internal organs for cleansing, restoring and strengthening them. Each activation takes only several seconds with one hour gap in between them and it saves a lot of time.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/book-of-long-and-17050454

13 Likes

My new sleep playlist:

Vibration of divine love
Vibration of creation
Soul restoration series
Deep bone massage
Muscle massage

On loop, think this will be “it” for my sleep playlist for a long time now :slight_smile:

Occasionally I’ll add one of these to the loop for personal growth:

Quasi crystal
Pietersite
Third eye and crown

11 Likes

Lol yep was just thinking that.
@Maoshan_Wanderer, back to the labs! LOL

3 Likes

Sleepin good tonight

2 Likes

Señor @_OM - time to publish your new stack!!

5 Likes

I gotta admit, I rarely use the crystal audios, for some reason! Should use them more often.

3 Likes

I say that every time I create a playlist, then very soon after that Dream releases something awesome that I need to change up my list. So, never assume your playlist will last as it is for very long lol

5 Likes

:rofl: Words of wisdom right there! Haha hey, if something new drops and I have to change it, I won’t be complaining haha

6 Likes

Dude, we gotta evolve after all :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this. I would double-heart it if I could.
First sigil was very strong.

It seems each new thing I do feels the strongest I have ever felt.

I wonder if it works with your own energy. Because some don’t feel sigils, yet I can feel them immensely strong at times.

6 Likes

I accidentally fully lol’d at this in public :joy:

3 Likes

This is awesome, like if a ghost massaged you.
Really removed my tension.

5 Likes

How does a “deep bone” massage work? Does it target joints?

1 Like

I felt it as a denser energy in my bones. I usually feel energy, if it’s strong, like a magnetic field.

1 Like

Me while listening to the whole album

16 Likes