NEW ALBUM RELEASE: Spa Days

This is awesome, like if a ghost massaged you.
Really removed my tension.

5 Likes

How does a “deep bone” massage work? Does it target joints?

1 Like

I felt it as a denser energy in my bones. I usually feel energy, if it’s strong, like a magnetic field.

1 Like

Me while listening to the whole album

16 Likes

This is quite funny. Captain, were you inspired by Hakuin’s Healing Egg spa? :joy::joy::joy:

Should probably post this in the Share Your Nightly Stacks thread at some point, but I’ve been really enjoying an experimental modified version of @_OM and @Maoshan_Wanderer’s nightly stacks with Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced added every 70 to 80 minutes! :smiley:

Edit: Nice synchronicity, was writing this when @ryantraveling posted.

6 Likes

Just woke up and I must say I haven’t felt this relaxed in such a time, I’m not a tense person but my god. Woke up in the middle of the night and was amazed, it felt like I was able to feel every part of my body.

12 Likes

Is there a particular order we should listen to this? I was thinking outside in, starting from muscles > organs > bone marrow > hakuin

5 Likes

I think anything works, but that order looks impressive, considering some testimonies from hakuin egg.

3 Likes

I think the deep bone massage should always come before the muscle massage, it just makes sense to me

Massage from the inside out you know?

Not sure if order matters with the rest

1 Like

LOLLLL they meant shoulder but your reply [quote="_OM, post:18, topic:8707"]
left
[/quote]

cracked me up :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I had my elderly mother, who has body pains, listen to the Muscle Massage from this album twice on my phone for the first time while she was watching TV. After that, she told me that the pains on her shoulders are gone, there was definite improvement and felt a gentle warmth in her body. I will also let her listen to the Internal Organ Massage audio. It’s been a long time she listened to another Sapien audio.

What is remarkable is that she did not even have to listen to prep audios to boost this one (Ego Disso, SLR, Plasma Light) and the effects were rapid.

17 Likes

Deep bone massage feels amazing.

8 Likes

Yes, very much. The whole album is extreme luxury.

I’ve been sleeping on a couch for the last 6 months. Not only because I have visitors at home nor that there’s no other bed available but it’s simply because I like that special corner at my place lol.

Certainly not a very smart choice. Without this album in my night stack, I’d wake up totally rotten. But thanks to it, I get up light as a feather.

It has also helped with a few other inconveniences/emergencies.

14 Likes

I’m definitely trying out the other audios in this album later

1 Like

Especially in the gym.

1 Like

Amazing album… :sparkles:
I’ve been feeling each of these three massages very clearly in their specific places. Did not know how an internal organ or deep bone massage felt before. Pure luxury, instant relax. This is so perfect to calm down and sleep. Thank you Captain :pray: :heart:

9 Likes

Muscle Massage is amazing. Take both your hands and squeeze your stomach and twist them, that’s what I’ve been feeling for a long time. Looping this field for hours and I can feel the twists slowly becoming undone and it’s going all the way down into my pelvis, which is another problem I’ve been dealing with recently and I think this field is seriously helping with the problem.

All this time I’ve neglected Muscle Massage and looped Internal Organ Massage and Iron Gullet believing it just to be an internal issue when I really think now it was also a muscular issue (as those other fields did help a bit). I wonder what causes such a twisting feeling like that?

Whatever the reason, I’m super grateful! Thank you, Dream.

6 Likes

Question,

is “Muscle massage” a ‘direct’ upgrade of “Utter Relaxation and Muscle Massage

This is programmed to do exactly as the name says, to induce a deep state of relaxation while giving your muscles a ‘massage’ to melt the stresses of life. It uses far infrared as well to help with blood flow throughout your body. Use as often as you need on loop even to sleep with.

the goal is to relax/melt the body to the fullest extent.

3 Likes

Bumping this underrated gem of an album.
These are the most relaxing fields ever created. Try all of them 3x before your night stack and see if you don’t sleep better and wake up feeling amazing. We all deserve a treatment like this every day!

8 Likes