New Audio - Acne Ablation

Keep in mind as we go into the winter months that the weather brings even drier conditions with the drop in humidity.

I could see this being beneficial for oily skin during the super hot summer months as pores open up and oil production is increased.

7 Likes

Dont ruin the manifestation!

3 Likes

If anyone is worried about dry skin in the future. A tablespoon of coconut oil a day (ingested) will probably take care of you.

4 Likes

Butā€¦ will this work for everyone?

1 Like

What, coconut oil? I couldnā€™t say.

1 Like

Hahaha, Iā€™ve been conserving(we are on lockdown again where I am at), but I had to get this one. Still had a $100 dollars that was given to me, for me to spare. Like, I literally get a pimple(sometimes 2) once every 3 or so months.(I am blessed to have my dadā€™s genes as far as skin went, my mom used to have bad scars from her acne in the past, but are now faded craters.) I know some of you might think that this is a not a good enough reason for me to get this, but man, thereā€™ve been so many times when I had a pimple on the wrong day! It almost always happens on a wrong day. Like on a date, or if Iā€™d seen somebody I am talking to or somebody I really like, or at a party(in the past, donā€™t really party anymore.) or etc. Tbh, any day with an inflamed pimple sucks. I know itā€™s not that bad of a problem that I have though, and I can empathize with people that have had bad acne problems, since my mom had it. I ainā€™t worried about dry skin though, because Iā€™ve always used Skin milk(lotion). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Might as well kill all these sebaceous glands now, and never have to worry about them ever again. :smile: Also, all my life I have had super oily skin, like on my forehead, so I am really looking forward to this one. :slightly_smiling_face: I love the music to it too. :ok_hand:t4: NO MORE PIMPLES FOR LIFE MAN! :grinning:

15 Likes

You are awesome, funny too! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::smiley:

5 Likes

Hahaha, thanks my friend! But I was being kinda serious. :laughing: I think you are awesome as well! :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks my Bro!!! Hey did you try it? Comment your experience! I asked for the voice of charisma in this weeked! I am si exited! :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

No problem! I always love your positive energy. :slightly_smiling_face: I am sorry bro, but I am in a small town right now, and everything is on lockdown again. So I have been stuck at home, and I rather use it around people other than family members, you know? (I am on parole, and canā€™t leave to my hometown in Houston for maybe another month when I am off)

3 Likes

I understand my brother, I hope you are very well my dear friend as well as your beautiful family, hey! know something? All this time that I was in this forum I learned from you and from many people who live here, wise, funny, intrepid, direct, tough people lol in short this is my favorite social network my brother! I read your first publications and I thought this boy is very advanced then I began to admire you more because you have overcome many strong challenges in your life, my respects to you my brother! go ahead please and here I am to serve you! a big hug and if you can tell me your experiences!

10 Likes

11 Likes

Lol @Maoshan_Wanderer and his funny gifts!!! :smile::smile::smile::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

Well, destroing sebaceous glands can be a solutionā€¦ a bit drastic maybeā€¦ lol

If you suffer from acne you really have to cure your liver guys :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha is this going to help with the Anti Aging field Pikachu side effects such as raging hormones and wanting to conquer the world here and now?:grinning::sunglasses::running_man:ā€ā™‚:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

BLUEEEEE! BEAUTIFUL ARTICLE :innocent::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: (sorry for unrelated post)

4 Likes

Thank you. Happy to reflect that aspect of yourself back to you :grinning: Ascending never endsā€¦

3 Likes

Man, itā€™s only the second day of using this, and I swear my skin looks like it has a nice dewy glow. Looks hella smooth. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Only on face, right?

2 Likes

I just canā€™t wrap my head around actually destroying the sebaceous glandsā€¦long term consequences of doing so? Dry skin ages the fastest. I imagine though if you stay on your skin care regime one could be okā€¦

7 Likes