New Audio: Dragon Experience and Intercession

Anyone who wants to get a better idea of what this field can do, just one aspect of it at least, watch this 5 minute video if you haven’t already (I posted it in the requests section too)

Then listen to the field on loop. 3 times or 10 minutes. Then go play this game while keeping the field audio playing and see what happens.

Enjoy.

8 Likes

Did you make contact with a dragon yet…?

Like getting signs or trough dreams maybe?

I don’t think so. Just new and cool ways of seeing myself and others. Really liking this. Can’t wait to see how it changes my experiences with different people.

4 Likes

So this Dragon field gives me big boost of energy. So i can actually listen to more fields and not get overwhelmed…
Also gives me this smile, this sneaky smile…

And if you ask over some period of time, Dragons might give you firebending… :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

14 Likes

@anon17734191
“So i can actually listen to more fields and not get overwhelmed…”

You’re on to something. I’ve noticed all day long fields I’m wearing or listening to have a greater effect than normal. I didn’t think to put it together that Dragon has something to do with it. Everything has been working very quickly, even immediately like everything has been accelerated. I don’t know how I didn’t think something was up. I was just like, man these fields are really working, not even stopping to wonder why everything is moving so fast.

Makes sense though. If we’re experiencing being a magical being of great power… yes, makes a lot of sense.

14 Likes

Alright… heres the real deal…

Anyone already got Dragon girlfriends?!?!?

6 Likes

Can I Soul-Bond with Dragon?

4 Likes

I understand that reference :joy:

2 Likes

Does anyone know what these beings(dragons, aliens, and angels) in the intercession audios (expect to) get in return from people listening to the audios?
The reason I ask is that two days ago, out of curiosity, I listened to the dragon intercession audio because I wanted to know how the energy feels. I didn’t ask for anything specific thou. During the listening, I felt some energy worked on some of my health problems. I did feel better, and the problems still exist… Which is ok… I didn’t ask for anything.
After that I haven’t listened to it again. Today (2 days after the listen), I feel like my nervous system is about to get anxious and be agitated about most things. I keep it under control thou. I thought this maybe because of emotional release from the energy work… So I listened to emotional release audio few times… Not feeling better. I tried auric cleanse and few others. Not getting better. Then, my last effort was listening to etheric cord cutter. 1 listen felt better. 2 listen, normal now.
I have listened to etheric cord cutter few times before without any obvious feeling better. So I guess the energetic attachment just happened recently. This makes me curious about the dragon audio whether they expect something in return. I am not saying it was because the dragon thou. Thank you in advance for your answer.

9 Likes

I have only received help and blessings using the intercessions and I use at least two of them every day. Be it Devic, Angelic, or Dragon. They never asked for something in return.

Your contact with the beings might last a few hours after you stop listening. But only if you don’t listen to anything else from Sapien, right after. Two days is way too long. Can’t be the work of the dragons.

Maybe you naturally became a bit more energy sensitive and now you are able to sense that something is wrong, when cords are attached to you. Just a theory though.

4 Likes

It seems someone played too many times dragon Intercession :smiley:

9 Likes

Dragons look cool

6 Likes

15 Likes

First post. Just listened to this field and it was too delightful :star_struck:. I’ve recently been getting into bazi (Chinese astrology) and feng shui and decided to check out this field out of curiosity. Also I’m a Monkey and Dragons and Monkeys get along very well in the chinese zodiac (maybe check out your Chinese zodiac sign for Shen Long).

I’ve not yet felt anything this strong from other fields, but a couple seconds into the audio I felt something was “swirling” all around me and through my body - like swishing wind/air - the presence of twirling, twisting motion felt so real. In my mind’s eye I could almost see a Chinese style dragon :dragon:- not too large but beautiful and green dancing looping around me. The movement and sensations felt playful and almost ticklish - I found my self smiling, almost laughing because the sensation was so nice and fun to experience :pray:!

I didn’t think too much of request but vaguely asked the dragon to balance my feng shui. I also felt strong protection from this dragon, and a sense of “dragon” energy being activated within me.

On second play I paid more attention to my thoughts and not the sensations. I noticed many memories surrounding dragons came up - one from a television show I watched as a child that I haven’t thought about for a very long time, but that had special meaning for me. I felt this time the dragon was nuzzling against my body too and I “petted” it in my mind’s eye.

Finally I asked if there was any advice or anything they wanted to tell me. They said to me “You are the child of the Shen Long (Dragon) - do not be afraid”. I’ve been considering doing something that’s a bit out of my comfort zone in my career so it felt very empowering to hear that.

Anyhow very cool audio. I haven’t tried any intercession vids before so had no idea what to expect. The dragon(s) I encountered were so friendly, powerful and generous in spirit!

16 Likes

That’s a really cool testimonial :) welcome to the forum coreten!

8 Likes

Ty :slightly_smiling_face:! Excited to finally join the discussions.

I forgot to add that dragons are actually luckiest symbol in feng shui bc they emit the special cosmic chi - Sheng Chi. This is the most desirable energy of prosperity and luck - essentially feng shui is all about capturing this energy.

So maybe worthwhile request (one benefit of this video) is to ask the dragon for good feng shui for your home :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Amazing! Good to know, thanks for sharing :smiley:

6 Likes

Quick update - this morning I woke up and have been feeling amazing… Renewed, energized and just very, very happy - I literally just did a little dance in my space… :sweat_smile:

I don’t think I’ve encountered this sense of pure positivity from other audios before (maybe like love, gratitude and appreciation - but much more amplified), a positivity that makes you bouncy on your feet… maybe it’s the feng shui change in my space :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Also, there were a couple tasks/conversations I’ve been feeling resistance/blocked on and I could just feel my optimism/positivity just seeping into the conversations. Needless to say - they went very well. Almost feel as if I can convince anyone on my ideas with this energy.

The Dragon is one of the most powerful and auspicious creatures in Chinese/Eastern mythology, where it’s seen as kind and benevolent animal associated with the nobility and the divine. I think there could be a difference depending on whether one connects to Eastern dragons (The Mandarin and Cantonese Soul can maybe help with this) vs the Western dragons(which has different associations/energies/powers)… this audio may very well be underrated :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

“The Dragon Knight has returned”.

Let’s see where this goes :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

“One of our own - which we mocked and showed no respect for - betrayed us and told those in heaven of the secret of our invulnerability and immortality. Having learned this, the Angels descended upon us like a shower of stars. With the source of our power confiscated, and most of our kind on the brink of extinction, we made a compromise, a vow of vengeance. We, imbued the essence of our collective power, merged it with the angelic essence we could extract from those of them we defeated, and placed the amalgamated vortex of energy that resulted from our draconic alchemy into a son of Man. The first Dragon Knight. A presence so mighty, fierce, majestic, divine, compassionate and pure, that on its own, it pushed against the highest of their ranks. He was… indomitable… the greater the challenge he faced, the stronger he grew… relentless… his power, seemingly bottomless… fighting against him only made him grow more and more powerful… they had no choice but to retreat… However, we then realised we created an abomination. A force that truly is not meant to be. A contorted merger of valor and virtue … so we parleyed with those in heaven, and agreed that a seal would be placed on the Entity we created, so he may lay dormant, thus preventing any further chaos from occurring.”

Lol j/k, made this up. But love this audio’s vibe. 🫠

4 Likes