New Audio: Dragon Experience and Intercession

Update: feels like home. I can meditate to this all day without noticing. Such a calming and fierce presence…

The scale (no pun intended) of these creatures was a bit daunting … compared to the one communed with our sun looked smaller than a grain of sand.

I couldn’t wrap my head around it really. Also, it was fog everywhere.

3 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Aventxa year ago

your description sucks dream seed lack of information.

profile_pic

Whitey McCrackera year ago

Dragons didn’t seem to fancy me very much when I tried this a year ago. Let’s see what they have to say nowadays. Thank you Sapien!

profile_pic

Eric Jonesa year ago

Green And Orange Dragons From Jupiter Help me find want i need and desire

profile_pic

Shay A2 years ago

Wow I was beyond tense a moment ago… Thank you Sapien you’re truly more than amazing. <3

profile_pic

Jeron Ragoonanan2 years ago

I hd my dragon golem listen to many audios and I told me what it likes:
this
kyoto garden portal
Dragon aura(maitreya fields)
healing in the womb (maitreya fields)

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician2 years ago

Any experience with this . Just discovered

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician2 years ago

I was always fascinated with dragon even in yugioh

profile_pic

Nnooo2 years ago

“They don’t exist,” says the person whose never had any experience.

profile_pic

Tortik2 years ago

I feel something in the third eye area while listening, vibrations

profile_pic

Waterislife2 years ago

Draconis monte monte draconis!

profile_pic

Richy Gzz2 years ago

Why this beat slapping tho :fire:

profile_pic

philipsmagicnumbers 11 and 123 years ago

As soon as I play this it’s almost like I can feel and see myself in a 3rd person perspective

profile_pic

ONE MAN ARMY3 years ago

should we listen to this with headphones/earphones or on speaker?

profile_pic

Juliesunshine 3333 years ago

Beautiful

profile_pic

xavier nunez3 years ago (edited)

Beat and visuals are A1​:revolving_hearts::candle::art::infinity:

profile_pic

Lola Poente3 years ago

My heart feels heavy amd i feel tired whats going on?

profile_pic

mo hawkinson3 years ago

I don’t know why I have an affinity to dragons all I know dragons v a source of. Great power to call on for the dragon minded

profile_pic

AKG3 years ago

profile_pic

AKG3 years ago

This reminds me of the wish granting dragon Shenron in Dragon Ball series

profile_pic

Dilan’s Channel3 years ago

A field for emotional indépendance please.

profile_pic

Hristo Lazarov3 years ago

Hello dear ones!
As you may know we wear shoes, we travel by air, we live high above the ground in our flats in the big cities of our world. Most of us have blocked contact points on our feet with the planet. and believe me almost all of us have no real connection with that planet.
Useful grounding tip from me today:
Use a stainlesssteel spoon to rub your feet from toe to heel (not my invention and i am very grateful for it). an then comes my idea:
Place/stick a copper coin on each side of your both heel and on each side of your everyday shoes, that you wear (home and work). The coin can be for example as big as 5 Eurocent. Then you may take a walk in the nearby park (of course u will walk on the grass). Then sit and enjoy the feeilng.

The above said helps with very many problems (EMF, negativity, astral parasites and most of todays ailments).
Have fun and live free!

profile_pic

Regina and Ken3 years ago

Whenever i hear this there is immense pressure in my third eye area… can anyone tell me why this happens?

profile_pic

Ray Asher שֵׁדִים3 years ago

Does sapien have any audio for crystalline body activation? Light body that is?

profile_pic

Samuel Aka3 years ago

are you supposed to meditate to this

profile_pic

Igi Igi3 years ago

I came to this video, because I am seeking for help because I am suffering from the heat as well as my animals and plants in the garden. I tried this and got the inner feeling that we need to be calm inside and that the dragons need the heat but also are aware that to much heat is not so good for us. But they are seeking a connection for that both of us can tolerate and help each other as good as we can, although we might not always have the same basics for a healthy life. So further I got the idea inside me that we as humans should reduce the amount of electricity and energy we use in daily life. So that we as humans do not rise the heat without limits. I for myself prefer to wipe my house with a broom for instance instead of using a vacuum cleaner. And I got the new idea that I want to learn more to sew by hand with a needle instead of using a sewing machine. These are the ideas I have since I recently am thinking about the heat and the ideas are getting a little bit clearer by hearing those video. So I share this with you. Will see what happens next. Connection with dragons btw is nothing I am doing regularly. So it’s just my 2 cents.

profile_pic

Fit King3 years ago

Dear Angel, I’m sorry if this a vague question or request - right from my childhood (as far as I remember, I’ve been very passionate and attached to Snakes - specially the King Cobra. My dad has always been an ardent and sincere devotee of Lord Shiva. Lately I found my attraction / calling to the Lord very intense and I even tattooed lot of Lord Shivas symbols, A King Cobra etc. Can a similar Audio be made for me to experience and intercession of a King Cobra serpent ? I apologize but I don’t mean this to be a religious request - I have HUGE respect for ALL RELIGIONS and Races. To me the only true worship is kindness to fellow living beings and nature and it’s a lesson I learnt from my Dad and Lord Shiva. I even dedicate every workout of mine as a prayer to him. Would love to hear your thoughts.

profile_pic

jvanwoesik3 years ago (edited)

I just had an interesting session with a dragon right now. He ended up catching the attention of my baby 9 mo old daughter on my lap instead of me. Lol! So naturally i asked my daughter to relay a message to him for me. Apparently this particular dragon became ecstatic by the interaction between my daughter. Seems they were playin back and forth with each other energetically. Daughter was just thrilled to make a new friend! :dragon::relaxed: That just made my day a lot brighter. I did intuitively recieve an answer for my question too. It was rather blunt and to the point. Im walking away from this experience refreshed and renewed. Thank you dearly Dreamseeds! :heartbeat::dragon::heart::dragon_face::heartbeat::dragon:

profile_pic

Hams M.3 years ago

how do I know that the Dragon Golem has actually worked? I played this one along (used it before and thought it’d aid the process) by the 40 mins mark I felt energy accumulating and then left the item anyway for the whole hour. I have tried asking for specific signs for existence, or through this audio, but nothing I could really get hold of.

profile_pic

Catvanbrian3 years ago

Dreamseeds can you do amethyst/rose quarts darkening video?

profile_pic

Love Life3 years ago

Timely arrival on Red Magnetic Dragon day (Mayan Tzolkin calendar). Thank you

profile_pic

Kathlina Macleod3 years ago

Thankyou , Sir, was so excited when i just saw this post. Love Dragons. Also, my chinese birth sign is a Dragon. They are so wise and beautiful. They prefare the term Monty. Love and light to all. Xxx. Xxx. Xxx.

profile_pic

Kuma Baavgai3 years ago

I am also interested to hear of other people’s’ experiences. It brought back some childhood feelings of wonder and excitement. I was trying to do research on dragons. They are so prevalent in different cultures, but somehow continually remain elusive as there are so many explanations for what they are or symbolize. I wonder what would happen if you listened to this every day?

profile_pic

conquerer3 years ago

Can u guys tell me which subs of dream seeds or saien is tell me best for those who cant get results

profile_pic

Serrano3 years ago

When I played this a few times last week nothing happened. Then a few minutes after they were played, I was falling asleep and felt something. I don’t know, like a sudden pressure around me that made me jump. Maybe I wasn’t expecting that. So I’m trying it again and see what happens.

profile_pic

TheAscendingBicep3 years ago

I really love the music and the animations :)

profile_pic

Lolli Poppins3 years ago (edited)

Having being born during the Year the the Dragon, this resonates with me deeply. Awesome graphics btw. Xx :dragon::heart_eyes:

profile_pic

Marianne Apers3 years ago

Nothing happend after 3 times playing after each other, :disappointed_relieved:

profile_pic

Jaded3 years ago

Could you maybe do lion or Phoenix

profile_pic

𝔄𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰3 years ago

hi dream, can i use the golem sigil on patreon on my screen instead? my printer isn’t working

profile_pic

Hubba Bubba3 years ago

Apparently dragons are the most powerful/ancient beings in our universe, I’m not sure if that means all existence but that’s kl to ponder on, maybe i can take that vessel 1 day, thanks for all the help sapient and my future dragon buddies

profile_pic

Axillaris Thubten3 years ago

Cool, can i have a female dragon as my girlfriend??

profile_pic

Nabs L3 years ago

Called my Dragon Golem by name and asked him if he likes this video… He then immediately sent energy to my heart chakra which I felt as a rush of excited energy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dragon_face:

profile_pic

Helios3 years ago

Loved this, thanks!

profile_pic

Louise Powell3 years ago

Wow these graphics

profile_pic

Louise Powell3 years ago

Hey hey hey yaya baby yay. I live on dragon lane I love dragons

profile_pic

Blessings Neutrality3 years ago

Dream Seeds can I listen to audios simultaneously on different tabs or will it lessen the effects?

profile_pic

MycoMarco3 years ago

Whoa the visuals! What did you make that with? Thanks for this one.

profile_pic

Margarita N.3 years ago

Thank you so much dear Dream Seeds. I love this video it provides me with unique experience. I feel this video most powerful than any other, and expected nothing when first time I played it. Love this video very very much :heart::four_leaf_clover::cherry_blossom::green_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

profile_pic

The_walking_Immortal14899993 years ago

Unicorn and Phönix Intercession would be nice. Or Kitsune.

profile_pic

W4DSolutions3 years ago

Oh, it’s like you made this one just for me…I have stories…unbelievable stories. :-)

profile_pic

mohammad momani3 years ago

Is this permanent ?

profile_pic

Samantha Gregory3 years ago

How did you read my mind?!

profile_pic

Selenee Rodriguez Rebolloso3 years ago

Wow i love it. When we need encourage to go on, our dragon get out to help us :dragon::dragon_face: Thank you! :bouquet:

profile_pic

Rajkumar Rb3 years ago

Can this be used to train and communicate better with dragon servitor?

profile_pic

Cc3 years ago (edited)

Yay. Really felt closer to the dragons. Love you♡Respect you and I have missed you amazing beings! Thanks so much Dreamseeds

profile_pic

Vania XII IPA6•SMAN6BOYOLALI3 years ago

nah bro dinosaur never exist, thats a fake memory

profile_pic

Thelma Eldrún Ísdögg Þórsdóttir3 years ago

I can’t believe you made this video I asked for it few years back thank you I will listen to this after 9 months or so :dragon::rose::black_heart:

profile_pic

Anastasya G3 years ago

Make some friends and get some help. Man I felt that, deep. So anyone wanna make friends? :see_no_evil:

profile_pic

Hen Han3 years ago (edited)

If i play this next to sapiens Golem will Draconis Nagi appear faster ???

profile_pic

Orion333 years ago

Love it!!!

profile_pic

Joy3 years ago

I was actually just talking about how much I wanted a good luck dragon! & Yes - I’ve always believed that they were dinosaurs of sorts. Thank you for this🐉

profile_pic

Faith. Love. Hope.3 years ago

Thank you so much Dream Seeds, infinite love and blessings <3

profile_pic

The Lightwarrior Diaries X Super Soldier Secrets3 years ago

Dragons are VERY REAL! They are the most ancient of ancients. On Earth before human beings. They are still here but most don’t have a clue due to their extremely high vibrational frequency. They are interdimensional beings, extremely intelligent, loyal(if you’re loyal), friendly, loving, and very helpful.

profile_pic

pandesz tökiʕᵒᴥᵒʔ3 years ago

Is there an audio to regulate hormonal and all kinds of bodily cycles and also regulate the ones already done, like correct the hormonal problems of puberty which remained since then?

profile_pic

:star2:Twinkle​:star2:3 years ago

Feel heat in my chest. Crazy.:fire:

profile_pic

MohammadMahdi -e Ghafouri3 years ago

GENIUS

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

“So go ahead and listen, maybe make some friends, get some help”
Yep, I’ll get right on that…
THANK YOU :}

profile_pic

lisa3 years ago

Wow xxx

profile_pic

Ray Asher שֵׁדִים3 years ago

So what will this actually do?
Make us feel the presence of a dragon?
Or make us feel like a dragon?

profile_pic

Mimi Berlin3 years ago

Awwwe…I love, love, love dragons! Thank you so much :dragon::dragon_face::pray::heart:

profile_pic

paul1999a33 years ago

Hey Sapien, I hate to ask you for Things as you Provide us with more than we could ask for basically but I would like to see an extensión of the language series that would be awesome!

profile_pic

Helen Holmes3 years ago

This one is for me, I am a Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac and my life number is 8. Dragons are revered but have complicated lives until middle age, when they start to enjoy what and who they are. My answer to that is bummer, King of the hill and flat on my face all at the same time. The only mythical sign, excelling on mountain tops or ocean beds. No wonder no one understands me. :heart:

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé3 years ago

Thank you very much Dream Seeds. I love the energy of dragons. Love and blessings.:leaves::rose::leaves:

profile_pic

Dragon Luna3 years ago

Love it :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::gift_heart:

profile_pic

Subconscious Alchemy 3 years ago

YESS I CAN FINALLY BE LIKE AMERICAN DRAGON JAKE LONG :gem:

profile_pic

Shannon Shannonbobannon3 years ago

:dragon:

profile_pic

kpriya pp3 years ago

Are u serious…?? :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:omg…

profile_pic

PSI PATH3 years ago

Dragons are revered for their magical abilities, their wisdom, their wealth and their prestige amongst the mystical creatures class. They are the highest among the creatures as they are the most adaptable, diverse and magical of all.

They are the most fanciful and devoted of the creatures as they have an affinity for the human race. They are extraordinary beasts of magical powers and the energy of their powers supersedes most creatures and any humanly powers. They are capable of supreme feats of magical display and their talents range endlessly.

Though each race of dragon has special talents known only to its race they have common threads of powers such as magical aptitude, magical casting, reading minds of humans, control over lesser creatures around them, most powerful land and air dwelling creature.

profile_pic

It’s just Huy3 years ago

Lol! Thanks Dream. :grin:

profile_pic

Yoshi Yasaka3 years ago

So, SO, cool.

profile_pic

Drayzee3 years ago

I loved dragons as a kid and I still like dragons today so I love this too :grin:

profile_pic

AuthenticSOLfullness9993 years ago

WOW :dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon::dragon: touches my heart :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::alien::zap:

profile_pic

Anushree RAI3 years ago

Can you tell something about lizard human??

profile_pic

Tren Monster3 years ago

???

profile_pic

Tren Monster3 years ago

what can i expect from this

1 Like

AI generated based on the description

10 Likes

Homie needed some help and was calling them through the field. Niiiiiice.

So…until now, this field puts me in “GO!” mode. But it doesn’t take away my back pain so I can’t “go!” xD. Anyways…I hope to finish everything they want me to so I can actually meditate with this.

I also read a statement casually and gave it a different meaning than the first time I read it, with more focus and trying to understand conceptually. I don’t know if the effect is a general cognitive boost, one applied to language, or something to do with their wisdom (it was something esoteric themed…maybe even related to dragons but I don’t remember now).

I do feel a general cognitive boost, and mostly a sense of flow, from looping it in the background. My memory works better, I have better clarity of thought, but mostly, I think the right things, as if they were guiding me down the narrow path instead of wasting time in dead-ends and distractions.

Usually my mind has to go around something to get to the point, which is a double-edged sword. But with this it is more straight to it. It’s probably useful to see things in an objective and factual way.

5 Likes

This field fascinates me. Does anyone know of a good system or way to work with dragons, specially towards shadow/inner work, self growth, etc.?

Doing some research on my own I found there is a trend for ‘Dragon Magick’ online, but pretty much all sources have different ways to work with dragons, some are simple meditations and visualizations, others use more traditional rituals or adapt the dragon concept to their own practices like wicca, chaos magick, crystal grids, etc.
It seems this idea of Dragon magick originated (at least recently) from a book named “Dancing With Dragons’ by D.J. Conway. I read the book and the first part is some kind of crash course about the dragon in human culture which I found informative and the second is a detailed old school ritual which I think is very convoluted and totally unusable in the age of programmed energy as the author is kinda strict about following the procedure, it involves an actual metal sword, dagger, wand, chalice, and those tokens representing the elements of creation plus facing this it and that direction way while chanting something… really makes you appreciate having access to this kind of energy on a short and cool audio track.
Something that called my attention from the book is that the author shared a script supposedly passed to her by a Celtic being during channeling and she claims dragons may pay more attention to your requests if written this way:

I probably shouldn’t bother them as much but here is another result I got.

I played it 3x while in bed (with the intention of getting enough strength and energy to get out xD, also to wake up after looping deep sleeper), and was thinking about how cold it was and how my day would be ruined by low back pain.

And behold, I got hella hot and could direct the heat to my lower back too. I woke up without worries and went straight to work.

If it wasn’t for my health issues this is the only field I’d need. At least, for day to day use. It puts me at peak physical and mental state.

No emotions, better cognitive function, they take me straight to the point and I don’t need to think things through, and “motivational” energy. Again the problem is my body isn’t up to par.

Fields may have stopped woking for me too, recently, and this still works in one play.

Can’t figure out the magic of this one but it surely is magical.

6 Likes

It felt like my entire being is shaking. Idk how to explain it. Like my heart is pounding, every cells are vibrating and I feel weightless. I was relaxed and at the same time a bit anxious. The ‘shaking’ could be intense. I felt overwhelmed (but not overwhelmed as in using too much fields or having cns fatigue)

2 Likes