Conceptual Realizations

No trouble as far as the fields are concerned. They’ll be just fine because you’re not doing anything to the file (of the field) itself. You’re simply changing its route to how it gets to you. You’ll be fine.

1 Like

And last bump i promise.

This field is a must tooo :eyes: :mega:

Now with a 15% discounts for holidays on gumroad and Teespring!

7 Likes

So, this field basically makes it so that the user understands concepts (like physics/math concepts) quicker?

2 Likes

From my understanding, yes. Not so much with skills but more with understanding the concepts behind them.

4 Likes

Guys get the Conceptual Realization.
Its big help to whatever your upto

Science, Psychology, Energy, Psychic abilities what ever you have in mind you will be able to understand it and learn it in easy way.

22 Likes

:+1:

7 Likes

This as well brother: The Arc Light (Arcturian Community Project) NFT: Testimonials - #46 by JAAJ :+1:

Been using it again for the last days, this one goes easily in the Top 10 of all time :trophy:

5 Likes

I just bought this field and after listening for awhile, I realize (real eyes) that this is the pair glasses.

23 Likes

Super awesome Bro!

I still believe that THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FIELD Dream has ever released!

@ Everyone:
For many 2022 is a new beginning and a new chance to skyrocket your life to a whole new level!
Get this field asap if you don’t have it yet.

• Recognize the patterns in your life.
  • Break through your matrix loops.
  • Free yourself of useless iterations.
  • See through the illusions.
  • See through other people’s life lies.
  • Improve the communcation with your Subconscious Mind, Higher Self, Aliens, Servitors, Angels, Astral Entities, other Humans…
  • Understand stuff way faster than before
  • Wake up from the collective waking trance.
  • Save incarnational time.
  • …a thousand other cool things!

multipass

57 Likes

I agree this is a GEM.
I have played this a few times since but plan to do it consistently for a long time.

Thanks to this I have realized some bad patterns and habits in my life and I can understand people better.

This can help you in all areas of you life, personal, work, study, relationships, bussiness, etc.
You can make better choices, understand things better, etc.

18 Likes

@JAAJ the official sponsor of Conceptual Realization. :call_me_hand:

25 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

This audio has done more than we could ever list. There are benefits in whatever you’re studying, but I’m making this post to highlight areas where people like me - energy sensitive introverts who are liked by many people, but struggle to make deeper connections and/or feel there’s a misunderstanding in communication with others.

I used to be that person who felt like people didn’t understand what I really meant, {i.e for acts of service I’d throw in those extra "thank you"s and then question why the person seemed a bit annoyed with my gratitude.} As if I was being unauthentic or an inconvenience.

This has drastically, over the course of weeks, shifted my mindset in social communications and I completely understand when to “shut up,” what each person is really looking for in their own personal relationship with me. Hidden tones, response prediction, processing a meaning they didn’t even write…you really have to experience it, but this field deserves its praise. I’ve been able to see the root causes of issues not just in miscommunication between others but in many areas of my life. (Highly recommended for anyone working with subconscious reprogramming!) It’s saved me in more scenarios than I could count.

That’s all I wanted to add. There’s of course, alot more benefits in how you’ll be thinking and understanding everything in this world, psychic work, etc. I did not buy this field for social comprehension, but it’s undoubtedly had a powerful impact.

47 Likes

New owner! Time to break out of these loops

15 Likes

Which field do I need to listen to understand some unconscious patterns from the past or in general to understand the causes of why something is happening and to be connected to the subconscious and simply understand the messages?

Is it conceptual realitzation or increased of psychic function?
What is the best choice for this task?

And can I loop them or it for a long time or is it not recommended due to brain overload?

2 Likes

From my perspective Conceptual Realizations would be better here if you are aiming at ‘understanding patterns’, also those that are unconscious (yet).

Psychic Functioning is better for ‘knowing when to act, what to do, what to look for, recognizing the intuitive impulse when it comes’.

For me looping Conceptual Realizations for 1-3 hours works fine.
Can’t say much about Psychic Functioning as I am wearing the IPF tag and I believe it is weaker than the audio so that you can wear it all the time. I rarely have time for the audio…

I would always to start getting Conceptual Realizations first, since it allows you to understand EVERYTHING and EVERYONE much better.

21 Likes

Has anyone used this audio to help them conceptualize emotions? Currently using this as my training wheels in order to bring up emotions that I would like to collapse with the freedom course and I was wondering if anyone has succeeded in doing that.

5 Likes

While yes you can and it works.

I still prefer Imaginarium Divine for that exact purpose alone or combined with CR

Even higher self one alone too

7 Likes

Thank you. Also what is CC? Too many audios to keep up with abbreviations now :joy:

6 Likes

Conceptual Realizations lol

Typo up there

6 Likes