Conceptual Realizations

I’ve had this field for more than a month now. I’ve listened a few times a week.

I listen to it most often when I know my thoughts are bullshit, and it always delivers. What do I mean by that?

When I’m being judgmental, when I’m down on myself, down on other people - and I also know there’s a better way I could be looking at whatever it is I’m looking at.

It creates space, and helps me to further not believe the thoughts I’m having. It helps me to see from a better - and truer- perspective.

Thats very valuable, and I know that sounds pretty vague, but it’s not.

I think everyone has known at some point that they’re being negative and they’d rather not be right now.

Try this, I believe it will help.

15 Likes

That was clear! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I try to be a straight shooter lol

5 Likes

I imagine a lot of people don’t leave ratings on audios.

6 Likes

Which I find strange, because it is just one extra click when purchasing the audio and by rating the audio with 5 stars one is supporting the content creator’s overall rating on Gumroad.

5 Likes

Sometimes people ping me because they really want to acquire Conceptual Realizations, but find it too expensive. For such cases, here is my recommendation:

1. Do not spend money on fields that you need to survive and feed your family.

2. If you can invest into a 1 month Sapien patreon membership, get these alternative fields that aim into a similar direction:

• Imaginarium Divine
  1. Additionally, listen to these FREE alternatives:
  • The Interconnection Of Everything (Self Realization Series Pt 1.)
  • The True Self of Others: Divine Spark (Self Realization Series Pt 2.)
  • Timelessness (Self Realization Series Pt 3.)
  • Mindfulness (Self Realization Series Pt.4
  • Depths of your Soul
  • Higher Self Connection
  • Raise Your Vibrational State
  • The Voice of Gamayun (Voice of Prophecy)
  • The Guided Path
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
  • Permanent Brain Enhancement
  • Nerve Growth Factor
  • Ancestral Knowledge
  • Wisdom of the Dying
  • Tap into the Collective Consciousness
  • Animal Empathy/Telepathy
  • Spiritual Growth States of Being
  • The Honored Ancestors
  • Shen Yang
  • Ojas Refined and Defined
  • The Brain Refresher
  • Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation
  • Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex
  • The Explorer
22 Likes

How you going to forget millionaire mindset :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

High quality post :point_up:

5 Likes

I have included the “Spiritual Growth States of Being” which is from the same series (and is often overlooked because of the other two) but focuses on more than just money :hugs:

6 Likes

yes! so overlooked. I put it back in a playlist yesterday, just brought me back to alignment in a way.

4 Likes

Money heist?

You right :100::100::100:

2 Likes

What does this mean.

They should

It means this field has protections against piracy and other less-than-honorable distributions.

2 Likes

This is a very unique field with very unique benefits. This is what I have experienced!

IMPROVED COMMUNICATION
Pretty much any social skill you can think of, this audio has increased it considerably. I am more aware of others emotions, I am willing to listen to people and I am also able to contribute to the conversation a lot better than before! I also smile ALOT more in conversation than before! Something that is also cool is that I can read between the lines with ease now.

MORE WELL-SPOKEN
Interestingly enough, this has made me a lot more well-spoken! When I speak now, there are no more ums or filler words, I just say stuff directly and clearly. Also the speed and tone of my speech more controlled and balanced.

MORE CHATTY
This has made me more open into chatting with different people! I start alot more conversations with strangers now. Furthermore, I get into deeper conversations more frequently now, it is actually amazing how enjoyable talking to people is once you get the hang of it!

INCREASED ANIMAL UNDERSTANDING
I may be tripping, but I am quite sure that I understand animals a lot more now. I remember I was able to somewhat interact with a squirrel when I was sitting out at my garden! I literally have never had this kind of experience with any kind of wild animal before!

INCREASED HIGHER SELF/SERVITOR COMMUNICATION
This has the communication between my servitors and higher self a lot more easy. It is like I can translate the feeling or energy into words? (I hope that makes sense, idk how else to describe it)
Because of this translataion ability, I feel like I can actually understand my servitors and higher self a lot better!

Thanks for reading this review and I am so grateful for Captian and Sammy for this audio!

41 Likes

I like this field!

1 Like

@Nice2knowU
As discussed in today’s therapy session :grin: :laughing: – get this field ASAP!

4 Likes

I kept saying this is going to be my next field… and then I kept getting other fields. Not sure when I can afford another field.

To be honest, being an audio is a drawback for me, I prefer NFT tags now. But it’s in my “next 3” LOL. I really want Shielding 3.0

2 Likes

10 Likes

One more addition to this, because some people here need to hear it multiple times before they allow the message to get in:

But, there is no such thing as “fate”.

Except maybe for a few major events / points in life that are orchistrated by one’s Higher Self and been put there as part of the incarnational plan.

Everything else however, is subject to your personal manifestation.

But, you will often call it “fate” and experience it as “fate” because the origin of the manifestation is unconscious and coming from the subsconscious mind.

Because 99% of one’s personal reality bubble is manifested by the subconscious mind.
While one is focusing on daily stuff, playing video games, driving the bike, chatting with people etc. the subconscious mind is constantly doind the actual work and the heavy lifting of manifesting one’s life circumstances.

So…

grafik

…the unconscious conscious,

by either becoming aware of it and making a new decision,

and/or by changing your deep subconscious core beliefs (via fields, subliminals, energy psychology techniques, higher beings intercession, support from aliens, grace from your Higher Self etc.),

…what is being manifested in your life will APPEAR as if it is coming from an external source and not from yourself. It will APPEAR as “fate” and “luck” and “external circumstances happening to you”.

And, your EGO will use this mechanism as an argument to blame the outer world for everything that you are not happy with.

It will use it to push you, to one more time, put off your responsibility for your manifestations and the shadow work that needs to be done, and will continue to try to keep you in your loops and your so called “currently comfortable” reality. Because the ego is afraid of changing roles and believes that it must encourage your to stay in your current role in order to survive.

Ego Dissolution is only the first step of the equation.
What comes after is the shadow work and the reprogramming of the subconscious mind.
And THEN, you will short-term and long-term manifest a new personal reality.

Maybe many of you already noticed, that there are exceptions for everything in life.
There are exceptional people who achieve exceptional outcomes.
There seems to be people everywhere for whom in certain life areas, certain “rules of society” seem to not apply at all and these people seem to be “put under exception” by some “higher powers”.
How do you think these exceptions take place and manifest themselves?
Do you want it too?
These higher powers are already within you – in your precious holy Subconscious Mind.

And so with that, in the end, it is…

grafik

#ConceptualRealizations
#BreakTheVictimLoop
#TakeResponsibilityForYourManifestations
#FlightToFight

30 Likes