Conceptual Realizations

Ok hey guys. I don’t know why but this audio raised my vibration in a more faster and effective way than vibration of creation. I don’t understand why though, because it is not stated in the decription that can raise your vibration

17 Likes

2021 the year of: IPF tag psychic conceptual telepathy, learning, mind hacking and mind evocation (pathworking)

17 Likes

Where all the business men and women at??? This is valuable to yah too!

15 Likes

Cerebro field! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I thought the same, but didn’t want to keep tagging OM all the time​:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

@_OM the good days

Conceptual Thinking Field

6 Likes

Dude all my expensive Sapien purchases are going as business expenses (educational/learning) if it makes sense.

Will be though to explain to tax authority how I’m expecting the tag “intercession” to be business related.

Me: “Well ehmm I’m expecting to connect to a random alien and it to give me a helping hand in business”. See you all in prison 2022…

18 Likes

@Captain_Nemo would it be possible to upload this on teespring too?
Gumroad gives me $42 of VAT to Italy :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

:eyes:

17 Likes

This is wonderful. Thank you Captain :man_pilot:

4 Likes

Around the time this released I kept seeing 2:22. Like 2 or 3 straight days of 2:22

2 Likes

I hesitated about getting this, as my energy levels have been all over the place, but then decided to jump on it. I noticed it calmed me right away, and my vibration felt cohesive in a way, I had not felt before.

21 Likes

I understand what you are saying. I have been emotionally all over the place myself. I am going to give this a try next week.

1 Like

I understand that its a Gemini Full Moon/eclipse tomorrow…I ran Nullify planetary effects earlier as well, but CR hit the spot. :grinning:

7 Likes

Second this, would be great if it could be uploaded onto Teespring also.

1 Like

I think, you can use a VPN to change the country setting where no tax is applicable.

7 Likes

I’ll try that, thanks!

Thank You for your answer and for this marvelous creation of field, really valuable field

I see what you meant with “rapport”

Although honestly I would like more that you have one field for sharped observation and understanding behind every situations, meaning, reasons why it happened, why it’s happening right now, what are causes behind it etc
To simply know,… you know what I mean

And I think this one is more focused on this fact but only on people side, for different form relationships among people to create better understanding behind it etc

I would like also one for understanding different kind of situations

Although I cannot complain
I am already slowly developing this kind “ability” (answers are popping up from nowhere) but I would rather like to develop it with your fields and tools than with others

But that’s just my wish, my yearning and striving for, right
you are not obligated to do anything, really

Thank You for all, always
Anyway I am grateful

10 Likes

IPF tag, vibration of transcendence ?

IPF tag, vibration of transcendence ?