Conceptual Realizations

Cerebro field! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I thought the same, but didnā€™t want to keep tagging OM all the timeā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

@_OM the good days

Conceptual Thinking Field

6 Likes

Dude all my expensive Sapien purchases are going as business expenses (educational/learning) if it makes sense.

Will be though to explain to tax authority how Iā€™m expecting the tag ā€œintercessionā€ to be business related.

Me: ā€œWell ehmm Iā€™m expecting to connect to a random alien and it to give me a helping hand in businessā€. See you all in prison 2022ā€¦

18 Likes

@Captain_Nemo would it be possible to upload this on teespring too?
Gumroad gives me $42 of VAT to Italy :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

:eyes:

17 Likes

This is wonderful. Thank you Captain :man_pilot:

4 Likes

Around the time this released I kept seeing 2:22. Like 2 or 3 straight days of 2:22

2 Likes

I hesitated about getting this, as my energy levels have been all over the place, but then decided to jump on it. I noticed it calmed me right away, and my vibration felt cohesive in a way, I had not felt before.

21 Likes

I understand what you are saying. I have been emotionally all over the place myself. I am going to give this a try next week.

1 Like

I understand that its a Gemini Full Moon/eclipse tomorrowā€¦I ran Nullify planetary effects earlier as well, but CR hit the spot. :grinning:

7 Likes

Second this, would be great if it could be uploaded onto Teespring also.

1 Like

I think, you can use a VPN to change the country setting where no tax is applicable.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll try that, thanks!

Thank You for your answer and for this marvelous creation of field, really valuable field

I see what you meant with ā€œrapportā€

Although honestly I would like more that you have one field for sharped observation and understanding behind every situations, meaning, reasons why it happened, why itā€™s happening right now, what are causes behind it etc
To simply know,ā€¦ you know what I mean

And I think this one is more focused on this fact but only on people side, for different form relationships among people to create better understanding behind it etc

I would like also one for understanding different kind of situations

Although I cannot complain
I am already slowly developing this kind ā€œabilityā€ (answers are popping up from nowhere) but I would rather like to develop it with your fields and tools than with others

But thatā€™s just my wish, my yearning and striving for, right
you are not obligated to do anything, really

Thank You for all, always
Anyway I am grateful

10 Likes

IPF tag, vibration of transcendence ?

IPF tag, vibration of transcendence ?

Ok guys i literally feel so grounded. I used to suffer from depersonalization now i feel more connected to the earth, i see everything in a way that i used to not see. Like with depersonalization i used to see the world apart from my own body as if i was a 3rd person watching everything. This gave me extreme relaxation and calmness, and i see everything so differently. its difficult to explain, i didnā€™t see what im feeling in the description of the audio, so i donā€™t know if its a common feeling when listening to this audio

35 Likes

the word for what i feel is calmness, as a person who is worrying 24/7 about everything this feeling i have right now its gold

20 Likes

OHH now im understanding it. I seem to repeat a cycle with my worries. I am 19 and i been worrying about my Future since i was 6, always worried about something, always have to have a plan for this and that, so maybe i donā€™t know 100% but maybe this is making this cycle of worries dissapear. I may be wrong as i donā€™t know 100% for sure what this audio does, My intuition just told me to buy it and i am not guilty of buying it. Because this made my vibes high and my thoughts calm.
Okay edit
I just saw on the clock 2121 which means to enjoy the peaceful period that is coming my way. WOW. no words

28 Likes