Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

How many times a day this Hakuin’s Healing Egg?

1 Like

Our Human Body can heal itself; the Advanced Healing tag speeds up this healing by more than 700% times. This tag leverages the body’s innate intelligence to fix itself - in the right way, and at the right places.

The Haikun’s egg channels healing energy into the body, which is cleansing, balancing as well as healing, to send higher vibrational chi into the body. Both are different approaches and will be complementary to each other.

If I had to just pick one, Advanced Healing would still be my choice.

29 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks!

So it’s been over a month since this audio has been released.

Any experiences and benefits that anyone can share from listening to this audio…

1 Like

Thanks Uial for your reply.

5 Likes

Link to the post by ryan which led to the release of the audio
nanso-no-ho-rinzai-zen-miracle-healing-method

7 Likes

How often can we listen to this a day? Is there a limit? ( I know it plays for 10 min. then keeps working for another 50 min. ) I bought it today, really like it. Will give a review soon.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply O.O

1 Like

isn’t this audio kind of the same as hakuin. For the unbalanced energy?

4 Likes

After readin Hakuin egg description, This picture comes in mind.

10 Likes

Can those who have a deep understanding of what this egg can do, message me?

haha i wish my friend! regular sex with a consistent partner is one of my goals i feel more confident to share with you all.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :woman_shrugging:

i haven’t had sex for maybe a year now (but i only started to actively date around this time).

maybe my fae and ES servitors are assisting with my energy. the longer i keep my sexual energy within, the more dreams i have been receiving. i am also way more active and less in my head using my energy to think and ‘solve problems’.

maybe time to re-calibrate and find a new tool to round out your more expanded energy. you can keep expanding your container, but that doesn’t solve the issue of the quality of the energy inside or how it’s flowing inside.

2 Likes

Now that certain “conditions” have changed on the forum, maybe I can mention this without a slew of misinformation being shouted back at me.

What if I told you, that females should be masturbating every day as it opens up one’s chakras, meridians, etc?
Remember, male/female…polarities… :thinking:

(If people want to “discuss” this…let’s start another thread about it. Don’t want to derail this one…please)

Definitely!
As I’ve mentioned before…
Those servitors are like 5-6 fields all-in-one.
The most important ones would be the 24/7 energy blockage removal and balancing that they incorporate.
That’s going to clear/balance alot of stuff for anyone.

14 Likes

is there a way to privately contact you?

oh yes i definitely have read about this online and it would be quite an interesting thread!

oh yes mine are the best! whenever i thank them and tell them i love them i always get 1 or 2 ‘body shivers’ and imagery of them as a response.

8 Likes

Please… Lets start that thread.

7 Likes

In your opinion, does this work better as a prevention or as a cure?
Is it a generic field that can be combined with other more specific fields of the various areas of the body?

2 Likes

What benefits have u received from it?

The chi DEF remains with me

2 Likes

I think so too… one round is good enough for a good amount of time!!

7 Likes

This field would be really helpful in case like:
energy rising through the ida pingala rather through the central column
I am guessing , it might help to subdue the extremities of temperature that one might feel due to the above case.