New Audio - Hyperbaric Compressor

After buying the Crystal Charger and Restorer and seeing the effects on my crystals and seeing them create new rainbows on them…I have no doubt that this will be very effective as well!

I do have plasma flaunt etc but is this still good for drug recovery/shitty oxygen intake/terrible cardio?

IS this the same or similar to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy from patreon?

No, very different fields - but they synergize well with each other.

2 Likes

@Kchannar

2 Likes

Got this with the sale oh man not even 3min in and I feel like i’m about to float off to space lol. After a full listen I feel like my insides are empty and all I can feel is air circulating when I breath in. Also felt a lot of tingling everywhere and feeling like I just took a shot of espresso feels almost like negentropic pulser but more potent. After 3 loops my whole body is refreshed and energized and my brain feels hella good about to pair this with quick & easy muscle cheat while I workout. Thank you dream very thankful for this :heart:

8 Likes

@kennywest1
what? how? where did you buy it? the link is dead.

1 Like

It was in my email I think I asked for it last year but never bought it.

That’s weird. Because I searched the 4 platform stores of Sapien Medicine products, and I did not find Hyperbaric Compressor

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/

Can you provide the link please? I will highly appreciate it. Since you said you still have your email with the link to it.

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Hi I just checked my emails and the link takes me to my account I think It was chilling on file but I hadn’t bought it yet. I would email sammy to see if he can send the link.

1 Like

I enjoy reading your reviews! They’re very expressive and detailed

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t find the audio either?

Yes…I would say so

Hi @gpo/anyone who reads this post. Can you tell me where I can find Sapien’s Hyperbaric compressor field? It’s not on teespring anymore, as I can see.

Thank you.

Nebojsa

1 Like
3 Likes

contact sapiens email or message one of the admins here they may point you in the right direction

All right! After drinking rose tea and listening to this audio, I ran to the bathroom several times :joy:

1 Like